RemedySpot.com

Re: MUSCLE MASS ???...No pain this morning, when I woke up, this is good news:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rogene, that was my problem, because I was spending too much time in bed. I have muscle Atrophy, and that is causing so much pain. When we used to go for walks my pain was almost gone.Then I had that awful fall, and hurt my back. I was bleeding internally, and there were no bruses, and you always have bruses if you are on blood thinners. The doctors at the ER, did a CT-Scan, and I was bleeding internally. They told me that there was nothing that they could do for me. The only cure was rest, and it has taken almost a year for the pain to go away. Then my leg became swollen, and painful, and again that put me back in bed, my muscles are a mess.

Honey, we are happy that you can dance, but I doubt that I will ever dance again. I love dancing, and I used to win prises for my dancing. My rheumatologist, wants me to go and take Yoga classes, when my leg is better. Do you think that would help me to become more mobile? I would rather walk than do Yoga. needs to walk more too. He sits for such long periods at the computer...this is a worry for me.

Thank you for helping with our mucle loss...love you so....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````

Re: MUSCLE MASS ???

Sandy,

The only way you get muscle mass is by using your muscles . . . move, move, move . . . exercise, exercise, exercise.

The sad thing is that, as people lose muscle mass, they tend to do ever less - thereby losing more muscle mass.

It's hard work, but you're still young, and you can do it!

Hugs,

Rogene

Rogene, that was my problem, because I was spending too much time in bed. I have muscle Atrophy, and that is causing so much pain. When we used to go for walks my pain was almost gone.Then I had that awful fall, and hurt my back. I was bleeding internally, and there were no bruses, and you always have bruses if you are on blood thinners. The doctors at the ER, did a CT-Scan, and I was bleeding internally. They told me that there was nothing that they could do for me. The only cure was rest, and it has taken almost a year for the pain to go away. Then my leg became swollen, and painful, and again that put me back in bed, my muscles are a mess.

Honey, we are happy that you can dance, but I doubt that I will ever dance again. I love dancing, and I used to win prises for my dancing. My rheumatologist, wants me to go and take Yoga classes, when my leg is better. Do you think that would help me to become more mobile? I would rather walk than do Yoga. needs to walk more too. He sits for such long periods at the computer...this is a worry for me.

Thank you for helping with our mucle loss...love you so....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````

Re: MUSCLE MASS ???

Sandy,

The only way you get muscle mass is by using your muscles . . . move, move, move . . . exercise, exercise, exercise.

The sad thing is that, as people lose muscle mass, they tend to do ever less - thereby losing more muscle mass.

It's hard work, but you're still young, and you can do it!

Hugs,

Rogene