RemedySpot.com

Dear - A Poem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just wanted to say I love YOU...I'm thinking of YOU...I miss YOU and I'm not in myspace eeeek. Write me can I leave my email here. Here is one poem I wrote a couple years ago. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Teeter-Tauter Faith

It seems like forever Lord since you called me yet time racesI'm still an infant needing milk when I know fully how to chewI don't understand why I compare myself to your many childrenYou know when I do that I rip apart any maturity you gave me~I ask you plenty of times to change me and then I resist youAfraid of the gifts I asked for and afraid of the responsibility A teeter-tauter has far less ups and downs than I do LordHow can I be chaotic yet full of your spirit and still not see~Is this what they call the dry land, a place of soul searchingA place where we learn the difference of luke warm or fallingHelp me know the difference Lord so I don't idly slip or drownDon't let me punish myself nor forget you paid so I'd be free~I picture myself crawling to you bleeding from every pore That is what my soul feels like when life implodes my brainI depend on others prayers as if my own prayer had no powerWhen they pray my faith's restored as if you meant it to be~I long to keep you around my heart and my mind like a bubbleTo breathe flowing joy and speak your spirit on my tongueSurely my own faith would sustain me no matter where I dive Then your strength would hold me so I'd never have to plea~I send this prayer to you Lord may it please you in some wayI'm still your little child full of selfish needs and dirty handsYet I can hear you tell me that nothing matters but your loveAll you simply desire is for us to always come boldly unto thee

By- barefootsoul aka Dove

Lovely Dove,That is one of the most beautiful and soulful things I've read in a long time. Thank you for sharing. I love YOU...I'm thinking of YOU and I miss YOU too! I'm just about to leave for work but will write to you this weekend.

You are such a beautiful person and YOU ARE LOVED!Blessings blessings blessings,On Jan 25, 2008 5:55 AM, ouellette <hisalone@...> wrote:

Just wanted to say I love YOU...I'm thinking of YOU...I miss YOU and I'm not in myspace eeeek. Write me can I leave my email here. Here is one poem I wrote a couple years ago. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Teeter-Tauter Faith

It seems like forever Lord since you called me yet time racesI'm still an infant needing milk when I know fully how to chewI don't understand why I compare myself to your many childrenYou know when I do that I rip apart any maturity you gave me~I ask you plenty of times to change me and then I resist youAfraid of the gifts I asked for and afraid of the responsibility A teeter-tauter has far less ups and downs than I do LordHow can I be chaotic yet full of your spirit and still not see~Is this what they call the dry land, a place of soul searchingA place where we learn the difference of luke warm or fallingHelp me know the difference Lord so I don't idly slip or drownDon't let me punish myself nor forget you paid so I'd be free~I picture myself crawling to you bleeding from every pore That is what my soul feels like when life implodes my brainI depend on others prayers as if my own prayer had no powerWhen they pray my faith's restored as if you meant it to be~I long to keep you around my heart and my mind like a bubbleTo breathe flowing joy and speak your spirit on my tongueSurely my own faith would sustain me no matter where I dive Then your strength would hold me so I'd never have to plea~I send this prayer to you Lord may it please you in some wayI'm still your little child full of selfish needs and dirty handsYet I can hear you tell me that nothing matters but your loveAll you simply desire is for us to always come boldly unto thee

By- barefootsoul aka Dove