Re: Re: Fw: Hair Powder is Deadly:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I use hydrogen peroxide.........yep, in that

brown bottle, I put it in a spray bottle

and spray my roots, and use a blow dryer on

it, I might have to do it a few times to get it to

the color I want, but .........it works, and doesnt

make my hair nappy either ! Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Darling Dede:

How are you and your father doing today? We hope that you both enjoy every minute of the day. You really are something else, and we wonder where you came from. We are blessed to have you in this wonderful group.

Honey, I just think that I will continue with the natural colours. My old hairdresser was so careful with my hair, because he knew that I was not well. We thought that we had lost him after 30 years, but after Christmas he called our home to apologize for not being in his salon. He told us that he had two strokes, and that he will be taking a few clients only, and I am one of them. This will be done in his home, and my colours will be done by the same girl who has always taken care of me. His wife is a dentist, and she does stained glass as a hobby, because they are both retired now. We have known them for so long, and it breaks my heart to know that he might not be around for ever. Life is a mystery, and we never know what will happen each day.

Sending love to you both....Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: Re: Fw: Hair Powder is Deadly:

I use hydrogen peroxide.........yep, in that

brown bottle, I put it in a spray bottle

and spray my roots, and use a blow dryer on

it, I might have to do it a few times to get it to

the color I want, but .........it works, and doesnt

make my hair nappy either !

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Thank you sweetheart. That would be wonderful...love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Re: Fw: Hair Powder is Deadly:

Lea, have you tried the liquid tint. I forget the name buti will find it for you. i used it on my grandmother when i did her hair. It is nothing more then a liquid tint used for grey hair but it does come out when your hair gets wet. that is the only downfall if you get caught in hard rain.>> Dearest Friends:> > My hair is growing out, and my hairdresser gave me this powder to use between colours. I have just read the ingredients, and it really is deadly. I think that I should let my hair go grey, because it is grey; however, I am not ready to stop colouring my hair. A henna might be best. > > Colouring my hair is the only thing that I do for my appearance.> > What to do...love to all....Lea> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`>

Thank you sweet Patty, I will not use this powder. I will return it, and tell him to read the ingredients. He sprays it around in his salon like it is water.

Love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Fw: Hair Powder is Deadly:

Darker hair color is much more deadly than lighter hair colors.Can you use a blonde color?Henna is also another excellent choice and much more natural.Patty>> Dearest Friends:> > My hair is growing out, and my hairdresser gave me this powder to use between colours. I have just read the ingredients, and it really is deadly. I think that I should let my hair go grey, because it is grey; however, I am not ready to stop colouring my hair. A henna might be best. > > Colouring my hair is the only thing that I do for my appearance.> > What to do...love to all....Lea> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`>

Thank you. You are an Angel, because I just do not want to add more chemicals into my body...my friend will be here soon, and I am still in my nightie. She is like a daughter to me, and we always exchange Christmas ornaments every year. I must get her ornament wrapped, and get dressed.

Love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Fw: Hair Powder is Deadly:> > > Lea, have you tried the liquid tint. I forget the name buti will > find it for you. i used it on my grandmother when i did her hair. It > is nothing more then a liquid tint used for grey hair but it does > come out when your hair gets wet. that is the only downfall if you > get caught in hard rain.> > > >> > Dearest Friends:> > > > My hair is growing out, and my hairdresser gave me this powder > to use between colours. I have just read the ingredients, and it > really is deadly. I think that I should let my hair go grey, because > it is grey; however, I am not ready to stop colouring my hair. A > henna might be best. > > > > Colouring my hair is the only thing that I do for my appearance.> > > > What to do...love to all....Lea> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`> >>

Thank you. You are an Angel, because I just do not want to add more chemicals into my body...my friend will be here soon, and I am still in my nightie. She is like a daughter to me, and we always exchange Christmas ornaments every year. I must get her ornament wrapped, and get dressed.

Love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Fw: Hair Powder is Deadly:> > > Lea, have you tried the liquid tint. I forget the name buti will > find it for you. i used it on my grandmother when i did her hair. It > is nothing more then a liquid tint used for grey hair but it does > come out when your hair gets wet. that is the only downfall if you > get caught in hard rain.> > > >> > Dearest Friends:> > > > My hair is growing out, and my hairdresser gave me this powder > to use between colours. I have just read the ingredients, and it > really is deadly. I think that I should let my hair go grey, because > it is grey; however, I am not ready to stop colouring my hair. A > henna might be best. > > > > Colouring my hair is the only thing that I do for my appearance.> > > > What to do...love to all....Lea> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`> >>

I have an idea for that grey hair I use an organic product called Tints of Nature. I get it at Wild Oats grocery store. I have been using it for 2 years and I color my hair every month. It makes my hair soft and I dont have all those bad chemicals going into my head. And as soon as I get my thyroid back to normal I get some more of my hair back won't that be great.

Love in Ohio

In a message dated 1/16/2008 9:39:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Glad i could help. Please let me know how you make out if you do decide to use it. Sounds like you have a very nice tradition going with your friend. Take care.> > >> > > Dearest Friends:> > > > > > My hair is growing out, and my hairdresser gave me this > powder > > to use between colours. I have just read the ingredients, and > it > > really is deadly. I think that I should let my hair go grey, > because > > it is grey; however, I am not ready to stop colouring my hair. > A > > henna might be best. > > > > > > Colouring my hair is the only thing that I do for my > appearance.> > > > > > What to do...love to all....Lea> > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`> > >> >> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.