RemedySpot.com

(Welcome to the group, !!!)Welcome new members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello again !!I have been telling this silly cold to go away, but it seems it does not want to leave me...I am sure that tomorrow you will have everyone just jumping in to meet you... we are so proud to be like a family here. We are proud to hold each others hands during hard times.And good times too!I send you a tender hug ,sister. I also want to welcome our new members of today! Make yourself at home and lets have a group hug! I am going to bed now.have a wonderful night everyone! Much love,Liane->

Guest guest

Dearest Liane,

For me, this is GoodBye from me, as this is my last posting...i will be unsubscribe from here, once i see this posting is posted.

Hope that your cold is better, or perhaps your doctor or the Shamans, here can cure it for you.

With All Of My Lurve to you, Liane,

Alice

Hugs and kisses

xxx000xxx

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 2:00 PM

Subject: [] (Welcome to the group, !!!)Welcome new members!

Hello again !!I have been telling this silly cold to go away, but it seems it does not want to leave me...I am sure that tomorrow you will have everyone just jumping in to meet you... we are so proud to be like a family here. We are proud to hold each others hands during hard times.And good times too!I send you a tender hug ,sister. I also want to welcome our new members of today! Make yourself at home and lets have a group hug! I am go

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1329 - Release Date: 3/14/2008 12:33 PM

Guest guest

Dearest Alice, its so sad for me to come to know that you are leaving this group,in any condition i wish you all the best in your life.i have enjoyed and learned alot from your postings so much,

i shared all your postings with my friends and relatives. It's a pleasure knowing you

"{God I ask from You the well-being, and to be grateful for the well-being"}. All the best Hugs & Kisses & Anoudi

From: alice59@...Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:43:08 +0800Subject: Re: [] (Welcome to the group, !!!)Welcome new members!

Dearest Liane,

For me, this is GoodBye from me, as this is my last posting...i will be unsubscribe from here, once i see this posting is posted.

Hope that your cold is better, or perhaps your doctor or the Shamans, here can cure it for you.

With All Of My Lurve to you, Liane,

Alice

Hugs and kisses

xxx000xxx

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 2:00 PM

Subject: [] (Welcome to the group, !!!)Welcome new members!

Hello again !!I have been telling this silly cold to go away, but it seems it does not want to leave me...I am sure that tomorrow you will have everyone just jumping in to meet you... we are so proud to be like a family here. We are proud to hold each others hands during hard times.And good times too!I send you a tender hug ,sister. I also want to welcome our new members of today! Make yourself at home and lets have a group hug! I am go

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1329 - Release Date: 3/14/2008 12:33 PM Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger

Guest guest

Hey there, Liane! Your emails are so beautiful, as are the others! How do you all get those pics on the email?? (Rhetorical question as I'm not talented with the computer.) Hope today brought more of a farewell to the sniffs. This is such a great group! Everyone is soooo kind and loving! Yes, it's great to know there if family throughout the world in all sorts of times, and I'm here for you guys, too! This forum is super! Here's a big HUG to all my new friends . . . well, not new, I guess. Simply remembered! Love and peace,

<butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello again !!I have been telling this silly cold to go away, but it seems it does not want to leave me...I am sure that tomorrow you will have everyone just jumping in

to meet you... we are so proud to be like a family here. We are proud to hold each others hands during hard times.And good times too!I send you a tender hug ,sister. I also want to welcome our new members of today! Make yourself at home and lets have a group hug! I am going to bed now.have a wonderful night everyone! Much love,Liane->

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.