RemedySpot.com

Re: 3 days Post Explant...Congratulations on your freedom:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Darling Katy:

Thank you for letting us know that the surgery is over. This is just the first week, and things will improve. My first week after having some of the capsule removed was like a nightmare. I kept asking to pinch me because I thought that I had died. We think that the doctor gave me too much anesthetic, because I really felt like I was floating in the air.

Honey, what you need now is plenty of rest, and someone who will take care of you. We are all here for you, and please ask questions.

Sending love and healing....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

3 days Post Explant

Hi Ladies,I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I had my first shower today (with the help of my mother) and am feeling very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is some swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the time of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any guidance would help me out right now. As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked by how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had my implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.I know many of you have already been explanted, please share your experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right now.Thanks,Katy.

Hi Sweet Lea, Thank you for checking up on me. I am still at my mother's house recovering. It has been 6 days since my explant surgery and I am still not feeling myself. I agree with you that the anesthetic really does a number on you! This time was actually much easier than when I got my implants put in 10 years ago. The drugs have improved alot since then. Still I am in low spirits however. I am grateful to have the help of my mom. I think its going to take a little longer than I had first anticipated to get back on my feet. Katy:)Lea <devans@...> wrote: Darling Katy: Thank you for letting us know that the surgery is over. This is just the first week, and things will improve. My first week after having some of the capsule removed was like a nightmare. I kept asking to pinch me because I thought that I had died. We think that the doctor gave me too much anesthetic, because I really felt like I was floating in the air. Honey, what you need now is plenty of rest, and someone who will take care of you. We are all here for you, and please ask questions. Sending love and healing....Lea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` 3 days Post Explant Hi Ladies,I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I had my first shower today (with the help of my mother) and am feeling very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is some swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a

donut lift at the time of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any guidance would help me out right now. As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked by how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had my implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.I know many of you have already been explanted, please share your experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right now.Thanks,Katy.

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.