RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Brittany...I would bet that she has breast implants:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sweet Lea ~

Tell them if they need to do surgery

that if they empty the garbage in your

breasts that it will clear up your leg !

Love you ~ DedeWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Cathie, how are you honey? My leg is still swollen, and painful, and I have no pain medication. We see our doctors later this morning, and I will ask for some pain medication. He always tells me to take Tylenol extra strength, but it never works. This is pain that seems to be in the bone. Prednisone would be the answer; however, I am on blood thinners. We hope that our doctor will help, because I can hardly walk.

I will try to catch up later, if my leg allows me to do so. We have a few thing to do this morning. We forgot to pick up my B12 medication, and this means that we will have to pick it up before we see our doctor. He injects the B12 every Saturday.

Stay close...love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````

Re: Re: Brittany

I thought those things were somehow tied in or sewn into the hair. No?I cannot imagine having stuff glued to your scalp, even if you weren't sensitive to the chemicals. Imagine having that stuff on your head for a month or so... Yuk...CathieIn a message dated 1/25/08 9:18:33 PM, lisatucholski writes:

uch , i would hate to think of those chemicals in the glue beingdirectly applied to her scalp. They are very harsh.>> I think they can glue extensions to the scalp . . .>> She's definitely been wearing one wig after another though . . .Colors are changing too fast!>> Rogene**************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)

Honey, it will take a week. Then, we are not sure what he will do about it. We hope that there will be no surgery.

We love you too...Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Re: Brittany...I would bet that she has breast implants:

Sweet Lea ~

When do you get the report on your scan?

I Love you ! Hugs to you both !

Dede

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.