RemedySpot.com

Re: Help with ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

,You may do better dividing your probiotics up and taking them throughout the day, rather than at night. . . . Maybe you'll sleep better and get rid of the brain fog too.Excess gas likely means you still have some fungal issues though. Just keep taking probiotics until it gets better! I wouldn't take any more antifungals for a while. . . Give your body a chance to catch up!Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene,

This is so odd ....I love when I first wake up

in the mornings because I have no brain fog

what so ever ?????? I am dividing my

probiotics throughout the day lots in the AM

and lots in the PM....just getting GAS in the pm

only.

Are you talking Caprylic acid when you say not

to take any antifungals for a while ?

In a message dated 3/31/2008 12:12:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01@... writes:

,You may do better dividing your probiotics up and taking them throughout the day, rather than at night. . . . Maybe you'll sleep better and get rid of the brain fog too.Excess gas likely means you still have some fungal issues though. Just keep taking probiotics until it gets better! I wouldn't take any more antifungals for a while. . . Give your body a chance to catch up!Hugs,Rogene

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Rogene,

I will stop the Caprylic Acid today and just

try the probiotics today . THanks

In a message dated 3/31/2008 9:13:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01@... writes:

,I have a hunch that, while you're taking probiotics, you're knocking them out with antifungals . . . i.e. the gas and fog you're getting is the battle between antifungals and probiotics.Caprylic Acid is an antifungal . . . along with a number of other supplements like Olive Leaf Extract, Grapefruit seed extract and Oil of Oregano.You've been using antifungals long enough your fungal issues should be suppressed enough that the beneficial organisms that are in probiotics should be able to handle them. . . That's the idea anyway. Eventually the organisms from probiotics will colonize in your gut and be able to do the job with just minimal assistance from probiotic foods like yogurt, sauerkraut and kefir.I wonder if you're clear headed in the morning because you haven't been taking both types, thus setting up a battleground situation.Hugs,Rogene

Re: Help with ?

Rogene,

only.

In a message dated 3/31/2008 12:12:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01 (DOT) com writes:

Guest guest

,I have a hunch that, while you're taking probiotics, you're knocking them out with antifungals . . . i.e. the gas and fog you're getting is the battle between antifungals and probiotics.Caprylic Acid is an antifungal . . . along with a number of other supplements like Olive Leaf Extract, Grapefruit seed extract and Oil of Oregano.You've been using antifungals long enough your fungal issues should be suppressed enough that the beneficial organisms that are in probiotics should be able to handle them. . . That's the idea anyway. Eventually the organisms from probiotics will colonize in your gut and be able to do the job with just minimal assistance from probiotic foods like yogurt,

sauerkraut and kefir.I wonder if you're clear headed in the morning because you haven't been taking both types, thus setting up a battleground situation.Hugs,Rogene Re: Help with ?

Rogene,

only.

In a message dated 3/31/2008 12:12:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01 (DOT) com writes:

Guest guest

Just want to mention that our levels of cortisol is highest in the

AM, so I wonder if that is playing a part in your brain fog?

I have always thought that my brain fog was hormonally affected.

Patty

>

> Rogene,

>

> This is so odd ....I love when I first wake up

> in the mornings because I have no brain fog

> what so ever ?????? I am dividing my

> probiotics throughout the day lots in the AM

> and lots in the PM....just getting GAS in the pm

> only.

> Are you talking Caprylic acid when you say not

> to take any antifungals for a while ?

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 3/31/2008 12:12:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

> saxony01@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

>

> You may do better dividing your probiotics up and taking them

throughout the

> day, rather than at night. . . .

>

> Maybe you'll sleep better and get rid of the brain fog too.

>

> Excess gas likely means you still have some fungal issues though.

Just keep

> taking probiotics until it gets better! I wouldn't take any more

antifungals

> for a while. . . Give your body a chance to catch up!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video

on AOL

> Home.

> (http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?

video=15 & ncid=aolhom00030000000001)

>