RemedySpot.com

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda rememdies - Lea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rogene, thank you for this site. My mouth and tongue have been burning much worse on this new antibiotic. I have sores in my nose too, but I think that I am a bit better today. I do not think that we have apple cider, but we will get some.

I have had pneumonia before, but I had forgotten how sick that it can make you feel. How are you feeling, and are you going to have radiation on your ear.

Good luck honey...we all love you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````

Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda rememdies - Lea

Very interesting website . . . help in reducing acidity . . . especially burning mouth/tongue! http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acv_baking_soda.html

Guest guest

Lea,I've decided against radiation . . . I'd be trading a bit of security for a long term problem. Regardless, I'll be followed closely. If it should reoccur, I'll consider it then. I'm praying I can put all this behind me soon. LOL! . . . When I was in the hospital, the nurse told me my mouth and tongue would get sore from thrush because I was taking antibiotics! . . . That's when I gave them a lecture about feeding patients on antibiotics food with sugar in it. My mouth is doing much better now. . . Hopefully you can get your mouth well too. Actually, just rinsing and gargling, then swallowing 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in a half glass of water might do the trick without vinegar. Vinegar

has other purposes.Love,Rogene Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda rememdies - Lea

Very interesting website . . . help in reducing acidity . . . especially burning mouth/tongue! http://www.earthcli nic.com/Remedies /acv_baking_ soda.html

Guest guest

Thank you for this information. Honey, when I was a little girl, my auntie would give me baking soda to induce vomiting. My dentist told me not to brush my teeth with baking soda because it would remove the enamel. Another thing that we did was to use it for heartburn...wonders me!!

I am glad that you will not be having radiation at this time; however, if the cancer returns, you will have to make sure that you kill it with radiation. It will not return because you are too positive, plus we are all praying that it goes somewhere Hot.

Today, I came off the deadly Avelox (deadly antibiotic), and I hope that the nausea will go away. How long does pneumonia last, because I still have a mild cough?? My rheumatologist better call me today, or he will be in trouble. I am so tired of dragging my right leg around...plus it is painful. He told me on Friday that he had something up his sleeve to fix it, but he had better not even think about draining the Ganglion cyst. I have a marble-sized lump in my left breast again, and both breasts are painful. The hospital where I was explanted should help me to have an MRI, because they are to blame for my problems, and they know that the garbage was left in my body. told me last night, when he felt the lump, that we should sue the hospital...I do not think that I have the strength to do this. What do you all think?

We love you....Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda rememdies - Lea

Very interesting website . . . help in reducing acidity . . . especially burning mouth/tongue! http://www.earthcli nic.com/Remedies /acv_baking_ soda.html

Guest guest

Lea,

I also use baking soda for my toothpaste and

acid reflux 1 hour after my meals this helps

tremendouly............Great for heartburn and

stomach aches too.

My teeth never looked better !!!!!!!!!

Love

In a message dated 3/31/2008 1:14:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01@... writes:

Lea,Baking soda will not remove enamel from your teeth . . . Some brands of tooth paste have baking soda as a major ingredient. . . I don't know where the doctor gor that! Many people use baking soda exclusively for brushing their teeth.It should work for heart burn . . . The only caution I've seen is that, if one is concerned about high blood pressure and edema, that baking soda may contain too much salt. Try some and find out! . . . You can always start with a tiny amount . . . like 1/8 a teaspoon in a half-glass of water. Rinse your mouth thoroughly, gargle, then swallow. If you can get rid of burning tongue and reflux, it would be worth a try.Love,Rogene

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Lea,Baking soda will not remove enamel from your teeth . . . Some brands of tooth paste have baking soda as a major ingredient. . . I don't know where the doctor gor that! Many people use baking soda exclusively for brushing their teeth.It should work for heart burn . . . The only caution I've seen is that, if one is concerned about high blood pressure and edema, that baking soda may contain too much salt. Try some and find out! . . . You can always start with a tiny amount . . . like 1/8 a teaspoon in a half-glass of water. Rinse your mouth thoroughly, gargle, then swallow. If you can get rid of burning tongue and reflux, it would be worth a

try.Love,Rogene

Guest guest

Lea,

thank you ....your so sweet. I have waited

not patiently I should say but I have

waited 4 years to get to this point.

It feels good to be at this point and cant wait

til I have all the energy back like I should

at my age 39 and holding ......LOLOLOL

In a message dated 3/31/2008 8:37:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, devans@... writes:

, you are an Angel. I have used baking soda all my life, and my teeth are fine. Once a month, I mix peroxide with baking soda to make my teeth white. In my opinion, the dentists want to make sure that we all use toothpaste to help the manufacturers.

Honey, it makes me happy to know that you had a better day today. I hope that every day will get better for you.

Love you........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Lea,

stomach aches too.

Love

In a message dated 3/31/2008 1:14:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01 writes:

Lea,Baking soda will not remove enamel from your teeth . . . Some brands of tooth paste have baking soda as a major ingredient. . . I don't know where the doctor gor that! Many people use baking soda exclusively for brushing their teeth.It should work for heart burn . . . The only caution I've seen is that, if one is concerned about high blood pressure and edema, that baking soda may contain too much salt. Try some and find out! . . . You can always start with a tiny amount . . . like 1/8 a teaspoon in a half-glass of water. Rinse your mouth thoroughly, gargle, then swallow. If you can get rid of burning tongue and reflux, it would be worth a try.Love,Rogene

Guest guest

, you are an Angel. I have used baking soda all my life, and my teeth are fine. Once a month, I mix peroxide with baking soda to make my teeth white. In my opinion, the dentists want to make sure that we all use toothpaste to help the manufacturers.

Honey, it makes me happy to know that you had a better day today. I hope that every day will get better for you.

Love you........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Lea,

stomach aches too.

Love

In a message dated 3/31/2008 1:14:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01 writes:

Guest guest

Honey, I am so sorry that these devices have taken away so many years of your precious life. You will get well, but it takes time.

Love you so...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lea,

stomach aches too.

Love