RemedySpot.com

Re: Karma's Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good to hear, or read. The only doubt, was of little consequence. May s' healing be swift and complete, as there is much she is needed for, by many. Many Blessings Mark <butterflygris@...> wrote: From: ♥RaK ♥Date: Mar 13, 2008 6:20

PM Update!I just spoke with over the Phone , she is doing wonderful and she says she felt all our prayers,m thoughts and blessings all along. She says she thanks every single one that thought of her during this hard time.She asked to post her Hospital phone number:1-626-331-7331 Room 215, Bed 4.If you want to talk to her, give her a call, she is Ok and eager to talk with everyone.**PS: She asked to publish this Phone.Please do not complain with me about it. Namaste **~RaK~**

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

What wonderful news! I was thinking about her last night and hoping that someone would post how her surgery went. So glad that I have unlimited long distance on my phone, because now I can call her.

Blessings to All,

Trisha

----- Original Message ----From: <butterflygris@...> Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 9:36:26 PMSubject: [] Karma's Update

Update!I just spoke with over the Phone , she is doing wonderful and she says she felt all our prayers,m thoughts and blessings all along. She says she thanks every single one that thought of her during this hard time.She asked to post her Hospital phone number:1-626-331-7331 Room 215, Bed 4.If you want to talk to her, give her a call, she is Ok and eager to talk with everyone.**PS: She asked to publish this Phone.Please do not complain with me about it.

Namaste

**~RaK~**

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.