Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nan,

If your birth control pill is synthetic, I'd march to her office and

tell her to give only bio-identical hormones, and if she won't change

it for you, then I'd find a new doctor who will....you don't know what

your headed for with that weird stuff and I think your body will

respond better with the hormones it will recognize...just my opinion

anyway. Birth control pills are bad news...

Patty

>

> you are right. The doctors are not helping at all, they truly don't

> seem to care and no one has even been slightly interested in helping

> or even curious. The gyno told me I can not go off the pill, from a

> history of endometriosis that was hell. She said no way. On top of

> all the health problems, I am too afraid to add that one! I really

> don't know what this is . Thanks for your help, Nan

>

• 1 month later...

Patty,

What is this ....working at home thing? Did you start a business?

I would love to work at home right now to catch up on all my bills

from the implants nightmare. I am very interested tell me more!!!

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Amen to that sister! I'm all ears!!!

>

> Patty,

> What is this ....working at home thing? Did you start a business?

> I would love to work at home right now to catch up on all my bills

> from the implants nightmare. I am very interested tell me more!!!

>

>

>

>

> **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL

Living.

>

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/

> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

>

Guest guest

Ph,

Did you get your fillings out I get 2 out per year. I had a lot of mercury fillings. I have 4 left in

my mouth and still do infrared saunas. Is this bad?

In a message dated 3/5/2008 3:23:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Hi ,From what I've been told EDTA does not chelate mercury but chelates lead...Patty knows much more about EDTA though than I do. Right now I am chelating with oral DMSA for mercury, lead and arsenic. Mine is a prescription but I believe Patty found a source online. If you have silver amalgams, you have mercury. You shouldn't chelate though until they are removed.In some ways I don't know if it was the DMSA that took care of my blurriness and brain fog because it went away within a month of starting DMSA. I've been doing so much detoxing though that it's probably a combined result.I still have vision and some strange brain feelings but as part of chelation I will take alpha lipoic acid to remove more metals from the brain. Do NOT take ALA until your amalgams are out for 3 months because brain symptoms could increase!You can get a hair analysis from www.doctorsdata.com if you want to see what metals you are high in and see if you need to chelate.You can also do ionic foot baths or far infared saunas for mercury but as long as you have amalgam fillings, vapors will be released into your body. Best to get them out if you can.Hang in there, . You're doing a great job of taking care of yourself. Love, PH>> Hi Patty I think you are right about the hormone thing because its almost> time for my period and I have been sleeping a lot today. I havent took any > vitamins> and I still feel like brain fog and dizzy like my blood sugar is going low. > So I > just eat yogurt thinking this will help. I go back to the DR. end of the > month to> see what my T3 are I just wished he would check the anti-bodies I dont know > what > he is waiting for.> Where can I buy Triple Estrogen creme? I use the organic excellence > Progesterone Creme> right now!!> I finally got a call back from my chelating doctors office and I found out > the > chelation was EDTA I was getting and they dont do DSMA chelation. So Patty > what about> the mercury then? Do you think I still have mercury in me!!!!> I was so mad to find this out for all the money I was paying I couldnt> get the treatment that I told them I wanted.> > I told you they have nothing around here like the things you girls get.> I try > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Ph,

Where do you get your DMSA and ALA? I only have regular dentist around here

so I heard you can only get 2 removed a year from a regular dentist.

I still have blurriness and brain fog maybe this is my problem. I got a dentist

appointment this month for cleaning maybe I will see if he will remove them all.

Does anyone know if this can hurt if i have 4 fillings removed at once.

In a message dated 3/5/2008 3:23:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Hi ,From what I've been told EDTA does not chelate mercury but chelates lead...Patty knows much more about EDTA though than I do. Right now I am chelating with oral DMSA for mercury, lead and arsenic. Mine is a prescription but I believe Patty found a source online. If you have silver amalgams, you have mercury. You shouldn't chelate though until they are removed.In some ways I don't know if it was the DMSA that took care of my blurriness and brain fog because it went away within a month of starting DMSA. I've been doing so much detoxing though that it's probably a combined result.I still have vision and some strange brain feelings but as part of chelation I will take alpha lipoic acid to remove more metals from the brain. Do NOT take ALA until your amalgams are out for 3 months because brain symptoms could increase!You can get a hair analysis from www.doctorsdata.com if you want to see what metals you are high in and see if you need to chelate.You can also do ionic foot baths or far infared saunas for mercury but as long as you have amalgam fillings, vapors will be released into your body. Best to get them out if you can.Hang in there, . You're doing a great job of taking care of yourself. Love, PH>> Hi Patty I think you are right about the hormone thing because its almost> time for my period and I have been sleeping a lot today. I havent took any > vitamins> and I still feel like brain fog and dizzy like my blood sugar is going low. > So I > just eat yogurt thinking this will help. I go back to the DR. end of the > month to> see what my T3 are I just wished he would check the anti-bodies I dont know > what > he is waiting for.> Where can I buy Triple Estrogen creme? I use the organic excellence > Progesterone Creme> right now!!> I finally got a call back from my chelating doctors office and I found out > the > chelation was EDTA I was getting and they dont do DSMA chelation. So Patty > what about> the mercury then? Do you think I still have mercury in me!!!!> I was so mad to find this out for all the money I was paying I couldnt> get the treatment that I told them I wanted.> > I told you they have nothing around here like the things you girls get.> I try > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Ph,

I forgot to ask what other detoxings are you doing?

In a message dated 3/5/2008 3:51:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, shellyjo1021@... writes:

Ph,

Where did you get your fillings out at ? Holistic or regular dentist?

I think this may be my problem with mercury or its my hormones.....

brain fog is awful and I have had it for 3 years or more I did get a break from

it for a week I think and felt wonderful. But otherwise I feel emotional on

another planet and dont know what people are saying to me. I have

faked it for 3 years now and I cant deal with it anymore along with

the candida isssues.

I try to rest from this stuff a while back until I got alittle more stagmen

about myself and came back to the group again. But I think I left for

a couple of years at least. I cant take brain fog.

Love and thanks for the info I saved this into my favorites so when I get

these fillings out I can start detoxing this as well.

Love

In a message dated 3/5/2008 3:23:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68 writes:

Hi ,From what I've been told EDTA does not chelate mercury but chelates lead...Patty knows much more about EDTA though than I do. Right now I am chelating with oral DMSA for mercury, lead and arsenic. Mine is a prescription but I believe Patty found a source online. If you have silver amalgams, you have mercury. You shouldn't chelate though until they are removed.In some ways I don't know if it was the DMSA that took care of my blurriness and brain fog because it went away within a month of starting DMSA. I've been doing so much detoxing though that it's probably a combined result.I still have vision and some strange brain feelings but as part of chelation I will take alpha lipoic acid to remove more metals from the brain. Do NOT take ALA until your amalgams are out for 3 months because brain symptoms could increase!You can get a hair analysis from www.doctorsdata.com if you want to see what metals you are high in and see if you need to chelate.You can also do ionic foot baths or far infared saunas for mercury but as long as you have amalgam fillings, vapors will be released into your body. Best to get them out if you can.Hang in there, . You're doing a great job of taking care of yourself. Love, PH>> Hi Patty I think you are right about the hormone thing because its almost> time for my period and I have been sleeping a lot today. I havent took any > vitamins> and I still feel like brain fog and dizzy like my blood sugar is going low. > So I > just eat yogurt thinking this will help. I go back to the DR. end of the > month to> see what my T3 are I just wished he would check the anti-bodies I dont know > what > he is waiting for.> Where can I buy Triple Estrogen creme? I use the organic excellence > Progesterone Creme> right now!!> I finally got a call back from my chelating doctors office and I found out > the > chelation was EDTA I was getting and they dont do DSMA chelation. So Patty > what about> the mercury then? Do you think I still have mercury in me!!!!> I was so mad to find this out for all the money I was paying I couldnt> get the treatment that I told them I wanted.> > I told you they have nothing around here like the things you girls get.> I try > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)>

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

- there is a REALLY good mervury-free holistic dentist in Cincy. I spoke with them regarding my fillings and they seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. I did not go to them due to finances right now but if I were to have mine removed.....I would 110% go there. I know that is a little farther away from you. They are about an hour from me but it may be something you could do on a Friday and be able to stay overnight. If you want or need their ontat info, let me know.

I know it can be frustrating driving all over for these different things....I wish I had one clsoer to me that I could go to.....but if you need them out properly, I think this is the place to go.....

Hang in there girl.....

Love,

Beth

Re: Patty

,I know exactly how you're feeling. I thought the same thing. I thought it was my implants and so I had them removed...so glad I did because I now know they are deadly. It was frightening though to find out I had additional problems, especially mercury. BUT, I have found others with mercury poisoning who have recovered completely. You and I will too!!!I joined the group frequent dose chelation. It's a forum based on Cutler's protocol. He's a chemist who was poisoned himself and did a ton of research on mercury and developed his own protocol. He's fully cured.As far as the brain fog, people on the FDC forum have recommended Alka Seltzer Plus Gold and/or hydergine. I tried the ASPG but didn't seem to notice anything. Others have. I haven't tried the hydergine. Hang in there and try to relax. You are on the right track and will heal in time. Love, PH>> Ph,> I think all my problems are coming from mercury toxic and this is making me> feel a lot of anixiety just like it was when I got those implants in. That > is why I> need to find a holistic dentist quick to get these out so my digestive > system will> stop making candida.> I thank you for your concern of the surgery that i need to rest but I feel I > need> to get thyroid anti-bodies and mercury checked. I dont have a doctor to do > these > things around here or even a 100 radius. That why I need to take this in my > own> hands and find a dentist to get to the root of the problem....I want to be > able to tell> doctors

what is wrong with me not just stare at them. Its hard when you have > brain > fog to even explain your symtoms ...you know that. > I just want to attack this brain fog right now so I can at least carry on > conversations with > people.> Love > > > In a message dated 3/5/2008 5:04:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > perfecthealth68@ ... writes:> > > > > ,> When you get the fillings out you can take Vit C and charcoal. I > believe you have to wait 4 days after amalgam removal to begin > chelating with DMSA. After you've done that for a while you can > introduce ALA along with it. > I follow Cutler's protocol from his book Amalgam Illness. His > site is www.noamalgam. sit> Seriously, though, keep resting and do not stress over this. Try to > relax. Sleep is good

especially this soon after surgery. When > you're stronger you can tackle the next step. You're on your way to > full recovery...just try to be patient. Love, PH> > --- In _ @ SalineSupporSal_ (mailto: ) > , shellyjo1021@ , shel> >> > Hi Patty,> > Ph was telling me about the mercury fillings and I got a dentist > appt > > tomorrow which> > I wrote you telling you about the EDTA chelation I got instead of > the DSMA. > > what a joke!!> > Any way this dentist dont use a dam filter system but is very > careful about > > taking them> > out and my dentist just dont think that's the problem which I feel > when he >

> took the 4 mercury> > fillings out in the first place that I got more mercury in me. With > all the > > detoxing is it possibe> > that I got more mercury in me and that is why the brain fog is > constant.> > This could explain why I keep getting candida over and over but I > know my > > surgery didn't> > help either with the capsulectomy. Should I go ahead and get the > fillings > > out by this dentist> > that believes in that. I have 4 more fillings left and I just want > to get > > some relief of the brain fog> > instead of trying to sleep it off all the time.> > Much help needed here I know> > > > > > Oh when I do get the fillings out tell me what I need to do best > to start > > detoxing> > so I have some kind of

recovery.> > Thanks.> > > > > > > > ************ ************ <WBR>**It' s Tax Time! Get tips, for> Money & > > Finance. (_http://money. http://moneyhttp ://money.<WBhttp://mo_ > (http://money. aol.com/tax? NCID=aolprf00030 000000001) )> >> > > > > > > > ************ **It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money. aol.com/tax? NCID=aolprf00030 000000001)>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Patty,

I thought you took Glycine to start off chelation ? Or maybe

I read somewhere before that you said to take that . Should I

start out with that when I chelate. Was the hydergine prescribed

by a doctor ?

I went to a thyroid doctor today and the test came back very low

thyroid and he put me on a low dose of Armour to start me out.

I praise God in finding this doctor.....Only doctor about 45 minutes

away from me instead of 3 hours like most...because I live in a

small town of probably 250 people.

I feel like I have made some progress just in someone helping me

after almost 4 years now. Thank you all for your prayers !!!!!!!!!!!

Love

In a message dated 3/12/2008 9:36:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

,My first experience with chelation was through a naturopathic doctor, who wrote a prescription for DMSA that was filled through the compound pharmacy. I believe I took 100 mg of DMSA once a day for 30 days. Then he tested me again and said the levels of mercury were much improved and he seemed happy with that. But I told him after a 30 day break and still feeling terrible that I wanted the levels at ZERO and wanted another round. So, we did that. Then I moved to Las Vegas and had no doctor. I was still feeling very poisoned even 18 months after explant. I found Andy Cutler's protocol through a group, got the book, got the Captomer and took that on my own. I followed his protocol as much as I could understand it with the 4 days on and 3 days off, (or is it 3 days on and 4 days off?) and added the ALA. I also took hydergine. Things got better only very slowly, and I often felt not-so-good while taking some of these chelators, but eventually I stopped it after finising off a bottle or two of Captomer, and concentrated on fasting and other therapies.Healing was a long, slow process for me and I don't know of anything that was a magic bullet, but I do know that fasting was key for me.Patty>> Hi Patty,> I forgot to ask you if you followed the protocol for > andrew Cuttler like PH did ?> > And did you start out with the ALA right away> or what round did you start it with ?> > Love > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Patty,

Oh I forgot to ask can I do the chelation and stay on the thyroid also at the

same time . How about the liver flushes too ?

Were your adrenal already addressed before you fasted without vitamins

of course right?

Sorry for all the questions its been way too long for me and want to make

sure I am doing everything right ?

Love

In a message dated 3/12/2008 9:36:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

,My first experience with chelation was through a naturopathic doctor, who wrote a prescription for DMSA that was filled through the compound pharmacy. I believe I took 100 mg of DMSA once a day for 30 days. Then he tested me again and said the levels of mercury were much improved and he seemed happy with that. But I told him after a 30 day break and still feeling terrible that I wanted the levels at ZERO and wanted another round. So, we did that. Then I moved to Las Vegas and had no doctor. I was still feeling very poisoned even 18 months after explant. I found Andy Cutler's protocol through a group, got the book, got the Captomer and took that on my own. I followed his protocol as much as I could understand it with the 4 days on and 3 days off, (or is it 3 days on and 4 days off?) and added the ALA. I also took hydergine. Things got better only very slowly, and I often felt not-so-good while taking some of these chelators, but eventually I stopped it after finising off a bottle or two of Captomer, and concentrated on fasting and other therapies.Healing was a long, slow process for me and I don't know of anything that was a magic bullet, but I do know that fasting was key for me.Patty>> Hi Patty,> I forgot to ask you if you followed the protocol for > andrew Cuttler like PH did ?> > And did you start out with the ALA right away> or what round did you start it with ?> > Love > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Thanks Patty for all your help !!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 3/12/2008 1:36:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

,I haven't taken the glycine, though I recently posted an article that suggested that to be taken as well. I got the hydergine through an international pharmacy.Thank God you found a doctor to take care of your thyroid!Just remember as you start out with Armour to give your first low dose about 3 weeks to kick in and then you can move up from there if you need to (of course, listening to your doctor.) You don't want to just jump in and take a big dose from the start. With ALL hormones, you want to "go low and go slow!"Give your body time to work with it.Patty>> Patty,> I thought you took Glycine to start off chelation ? Or maybe> I read somewhere before that you said to take that . Should I > start out with that when I chelate. Was the hydergine prescribed> by a doctor ?> > I went to a thyroid doctor today and the test came back very low> thyroid and he put me on a low dose of Armour to start me out.> I praise God in finding this doctor.....Only doctor about 45 minutes> away from me instead of 3 hours like most...because I live in a > small town of probably 250 people.> > I feel like I have made some progress just in someone helping me> after almost 4 years now. Thank you all for your prayers !!!!!!!!!!!> > Love > > > In a message dated 3/12/2008 9:36:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, > glory2glory1401@... writes:> > > > > > ,> My first experience with chelation was through a naturopathic doctor, > who wrote a prescription for DMSA that was filled through the > compound pharmacy. I believe I took 100 mg of DMSA once a day for 30 > days. Then he tested me again and said the levels of mercury were > much improved and he seemed happy with that. But I told him after a > 30 day break and still feeling terrible that I wanted the levels at > ZERO and wanted another round. So, we did that. > > Then I moved to Las Vegas and had no doctor. I was still feeling > very poisoned even 18 months after explant. I found Andy Cutler's > protocol through a group, got the book, got the Captomer and > took that on my own. I followed his protocol as much as I could > understand it with the 4 days on and 3 days off, (or is it 3 days on > and 4 days off?) and added the ALA. > > I also took hydergine. > > Things got better only very slowly, and I often felt not-so-good > while taking some of these chelators, but eventually I stopped it > after finising off a bottle or two of Captomer, and concentrated on > fasting and other therapies.> Healing was a long, slow process for me and I don't know of anything > that was a magic bullet, but I do know that fasting was key for me.> Patty> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_ (mailto: ) > , shellyjo1021@, shel> >> > Hi Patty,> > I forgot to ask you if you followed the protocol for > > andrew Cuttler like PH did ?> > > > And did you start out with the ALA right away> > or what round did you start it with ?> > > > Love > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, > Money & > > Finance. (_http://money.http://moneyhttp://money.<WBhttp://mo_ > (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001) )> >> > > > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

I haven't taken the glycine, though I recently posted an article that

suggested that to be taken as well.

I got the hydergine through an international pharmacy.

Thank God you found a doctor to take care of your thyroid!

Just remember as you start out with Armour to give your first low

dose about 3 weeks to kick in and then you can move up from there if

you need to (of course, listening to your doctor.) You don't want to

just jump in and take a big dose from the start. With ALL hormones,

you want to " go low and go slow! "

Give your body time to work with it.

Patty

>

> Patty,

> I thought you took Glycine to start off chelation ? Or maybe

> I read somewhere before that you said to take that . Should I

> start out with that when I chelate. Was the hydergine prescribed

> by a doctor ?

>

> I went to a thyroid doctor today and the test came back very low

> thyroid and he put me on a low dose of Armour to start me out.

> I praise God in finding this doctor.....Only doctor about 45 minutes

> away from me instead of 3 hours like most...because I live in a

> small town of probably 250 people.

>

> I feel like I have made some progress just in someone helping me

> after almost 4 years now. Thank you all for your

prayers !!!!!!!!!!!

>

> Love

>

>

> In a message dated 3/12/2008 9:36:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

> glory2glory1401@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

> My first experience with chelation was through a naturopathic

doctor,

> who wrote a prescription for DMSA that was filled through the

> compound pharmacy. I believe I took 100 mg of DMSA once a day for

> days. Then he tested me again and said the levels of mercury were

> much improved and he seemed happy with that. But I told him after a

> 30 day break and still feeling terrible that I wanted the levels

at

> ZERO and wanted another round. So, we did that.

>

> Then I moved to Las Vegas and had no doctor. I was still feeling

> very poisoned even 18 months after explant. I found Andy Cutler's

> protocol through a group, got the book, got the Captomer and

> took that on my own. I followed his protocol as much as I could

> understand it with the 4 days on and 3 days off, (or is it 3 days

on

> and 4 days off?) and added the ALA.

>

> I also took hydergine.

>

> Things got better only very slowly, and I often felt not-so-good

> while taking some of these chelators, but eventually I stopped it

> after finising off a bottle or two of Captomer, and concentrated

on

> fasting and other therapies.

> Healing was a long, slow process for me and I don't know of

anything

> that was a magic bullet, but I do know that fasting was key for me.

> Patty

>

> --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

(mailto: )

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Hi Patty,

> > I forgot to ask you if you followed the protocol for

> > andrew Cuttler like PH did ?

> >

> > And did you start out with the ALA right away

> > or what round did you start it with ?

> >

> > Love

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms,

> Money &

> > Finance. (_http://money.http://moneyhttp://money.<WBhttp://mo_

> (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001) )

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL

Money &

> Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)

>

Guest guest

Patty,

I will make sure I am getting Selenium right away. My stomach is swelling tonight

not sure but I just started my menstrual cycle and I think this creates candida if

I am not mistaken so I took another caprylic Acid ....I remember someone saying

on this forum that you can get use to caprylic acid is this true and do you have to

keep switching remedies. Or can I stay on the Caprylic Acid ? What other

remedies are there ?

The stomach is not only swelling but feels kinda sick for some reason I ate fish and

green beans....I dont think that would bother it.

I hope to get better soon for my husband ....he is ready for me to get better .....it has

been way too long almost 4 years soon.

Feel good to have some energy finally !!!Thanks for all your help Patty and your

encouragements.

I am really nervous to do that mercury detox because of the energy loss you and PH

have explained and I just got a little back for 2 days. But I need to do this my health

wants to be back soon.

Love and many thanks,

In a message dated 3/12/2008 5:47:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

,Whether or not I've done everything right, I'm not sure, but I do know that I got better! You have to do what you feel is the right thing for you.You can stay on the thyroid meds and do the chelation at the same time. Two different issues there, and I don't believe there will be any negative effects. Except for selenium...which is important for thyroid function, so you may want to make sure your supplement contains selenium.Same with liver flush--should be no problem. In fact, addressing your metabolic issues will help with detoxing overall. Gerson's therapy uses Armour thyroid as a matter of protocol to help speed up metabolism and get things moving.My adrenals were not addressed when I fasted...I had no clue about my adrenal issues at that time. My naturopath never mentioned it specifically, though he had me do the saliva tests and it showed some abnormalities with cortisol in the afternoon. But for the most part,I never knew anything about the adrenals or what they were or how they were being affected. You're one tough cookie , you never give up! You are going at this with gusto! In the end, it will all payoff. I hope your husband is seeing that...we've got the testimonies of healing on our group, so stay upbeat.Hugs,Patty >> Patty,> Oh I forgot to ask can I do the chelation and stay on the thyroid also at > the > same time . How about the liver flushes too ?> Were your adrenal already addressed before you fasted without vitamins> of course right?> > Sorry for all the questions its been way too long for me and want to make> sure I am doing everything right ?> > Love > > > > In a message dated 3/12/2008 9:36:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, > glory2glory1401@... writes:> > > > > > ,> My first experience with chelation was through a naturopathic doctor, > who wrote a prescription for DMSA that was filled through the > compound pharmacy. I believe I took 100 mg of DMSA once a day for 30 > days. Then he tested me again and said the levels of mercury were > much improved and he seemed happy with that. But I told him after a > 30 day break and still feeling terrible that I wanted the levels at > ZERO and wanted another round. So, we did that. > > Then I moved to Las Vegas and had no doctor. I was still feeling > very poisoned even 18 months after explant. I found Andy Cutler's > protocol through a group, got the book, got the Captomer and > took that on my own. I followed his protocol as much as I could > understand it with the 4 days on and 3 days off, (or is it 3 days on > and 4 days off?) and added the ALA. > > I also took hydergine. > > Things got better only very slowly, and I often felt not-so-good > while taking some of these chelators, but eventually I stopped it > after finising off a bottle or two of Captomer, and concentrated on > fasting and other therapies.> Healing was a long, slow process for me and I don't know of anything > that was a magic bullet, but I do know that fasting was key for me.> Patty> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_ (mailto: ) > , shellyjo1021@, shel> >> > Hi Patty,> > I forgot to ask you if you followed the protocol for > > andrew Cuttler like PH did ?> > > > And did you start out with the ALA right away> > or what round did you start it with ?> > > > Love > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, > Money & > > Finance. (_http://money.http://moneyhttp://money.<WBhttp://mo_ > (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001) )> >> > > > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Whether or not I've done everything right, I'm not sure, but I do

know that I got better! You have to do what you feel is the right

thing for you.

You can stay on the thyroid meds and do the chelation at the same

time. Two different issues there, and I don't believe there will be

any negative effects. Except for selenium...which is important for

thyroid function, so you may want to make sure your supplement

contains selenium.

Same with liver flush--should be no problem. In fact, addressing

your metabolic issues will help with detoxing overall. Gerson's

therapy uses Armour thyroid as a matter of protocol to help speed up

metabolism and get things moving.

My adrenals were not addressed when I fasted...I had no clue about my

adrenal issues at that time. My naturopath never mentioned it

specifically, though he had me do the saliva tests and it showed some

abnormalities with cortisol in the afternoon. But for the most part,I

never knew anything about the adrenals or what they were or how they

were being affected.

You're one tough cookie , you never give up! You are going at

this with gusto! In the end, it will all payoff. I hope your

husband is seeing that...we've got the testimonies of healing on our

group, so stay upbeat.

Hugs,

Patty

>

> Patty,

> Oh I forgot to ask can I do the chelation and stay on the thyroid

also at

> the

> same time . How about the liver flushes too ?

> Were your adrenal already addressed before you fasted without

vitamins

> of course right?

>

> Sorry for all the questions its been way too long for me and want

to make

> sure I am doing everything right ?

>

> Love

>

>

>

> In a message dated 3/12/2008 9:36:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

> glory2glory1401@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

> My first experience with chelation was through a naturopathic

doctor,

> who wrote a prescription for DMSA that was filled through the

> compound pharmacy. I believe I took 100 mg of DMSA once a day for

> days. Then he tested me again and said the levels of mercury were

> much improved and he seemed happy with that. But I told him after a

> 30 day break and still feeling terrible that I wanted the levels

at

> ZERO and wanted another round. So, we did that.

>

> Then I moved to Las Vegas and had no doctor. I was still feeling

> very poisoned even 18 months after explant. I found Andy Cutler's

> protocol through a group, got the book, got the Captomer and

> took that on my own. I followed his protocol as much as I could

> understand it with the 4 days on and 3 days off, (or is it 3 days

on

> and 4 days off?) and added the ALA.

>

> I also took hydergine.

>

> Things got better only very slowly, and I often felt not-so-good

> while taking some of these chelators, but eventually I stopped it

> after finising off a bottle or two of Captomer, and concentrated

on

> fasting and other therapies.

> Healing was a long, slow process for me and I don't know of

anything

> that was a magic bullet, but I do know that fasting was key for me.

> Patty

>

> --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

(mailto: )

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Hi Patty,

> > I forgot to ask you if you followed the protocol for

> > andrew Cuttler like PH did ?

> >

> > And did you start out with the ALA right away

> > or what round did you start it with ?

> >

> > Love

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms,

> Money &

> > Finance. (_http://money.http://moneyhttp://money.<WBhttp://mo_

> (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001) )

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL

Money &

> Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)

>