RemedySpot.com

Re: Spit Test Question ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandy

I agree with PH but it takes time but dont suffer with it for 3 years before doing anything about it like me. I had to see a doctor and he prescribed me THID. I doing better now.

Hang in there girlfriend it does get better I promise.

Love

In a message dated 1/30/2008 6:31:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Hi Sandy,

Have you tried:

caprylic acid 3600 mg/day for 16 days or Fungal Defense for 2 weeks digestive enzymes before each meal to break down food Primal Defense Ultra or some other probiotic or kefir twice daily diet free of sugar, white starches and processed foods drink lots of water throughout the day

By doing ALL of that consistently, my gas and bloating disappeared. It takes time and you have to be consistent but it works. Hang in there! Love, PH

>> No doubt in my mind or belly> I have candida yeast of the intestine> > I cannot take a spit test because> I have no spit to spit in the mornings!!!> > My system needs something huh ???> But what it needs, I have no clue> > My doctors are all clueless> Sandy~>

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Sandy,

I know about finding a doctor is hard especially to hear what your needs are and for them to comply with them. I just went to a doctor after suffering for 3 years and I prayed for him to find the right one this time. I didn't go for a while because I got discouraged. He has me on a yeast pill twice a day. Here is the generic name ITRACONAZONE 100mg twice a day. WOW what a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is treating me for Candidaisis which is yeast in the body. I was doing all the naturals but wasn't working for me.

My doctor is Dr. Resseger in Norwalk, Ohio not natural but believes in it. Thank God

Where do you live?

In a message dated 1/30/2008 6:09:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dusty.com@... writes:

No doubt in my mind or belly

I have candida yeast of the intestine

I cannot take a spit test because

I have no spit to spit in the mornings!!!

My system needs something huh ???

But what it needs, I have no clue

My doctors are all clueless

Sandy~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi Sandy,

Have you tried:

caprylic acid 3600 mg/day for 16 days or Fungal Defense for 2 weeks

digestive enzymes before each meal to break down food

Primal Defense Ultra or some other probiotic or kefir twice daily

diet free of sugar, white starches and processed foods

drink lots of water throughout the day

By doing ALL of that consistently, my gas and bloating disappeared. It takes time and you have to be consistent but it works. Hang in there! Love, PH

>> No doubt in my mind or belly> I have candida yeast of the intestine> > I cannot take a spit test because> I have no spit to spit in the mornings!!!> > My system needs something huh ???> But what it needs, I have no clue> > My doctors are all clueless> Sandy~>