RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Important Question ????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

YES, YES, and YES. I never had any heartburn until I had rotten implants. Do you have Acid Reflux or GERD?

Love you..........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: Re: Important Question ????

I have terrible heartburn. Could this be related to the implants?cannst42 <cannst42 > wrote:

Hi Sandy,I have had severe gas since I had my implants and still have it since explant. I am on the candida diet and taking an anti-fungal. You may have yeast over-growth (candida) or you may want to look into a parasite cleanse. Parasites cause this issue too. It doesn't matter what I eat, I ALWAYS have gas. I have had terrible gas for 13 months now. I still have to take Phayzme or Gas-x for it. The over the counter meds didn't help me until the implants came out.Also, if you clear a room....such as I do....Pepto Bismol tablets help take the smell away...it has worked wonders for me! Its the Bismuth in it that works. I tried Charocoal tablets that are suppose to help too but they made me more gasier. Try with what works best for you.Good luck!Hugs,Cherie>> I have extreme and sometimes painful stomach gas > UGH .... it's non stop.> > I have taken different over the counter products > in the past which has never helped me at all.> > With all this stomach gas, my stomach > should deflate ... Don't ya think ???> > After implants I had extreme bowel syndrome> and no stomach gas whatsoever until I was> explanted two years later.> > I hardly leave my home because of this problem> Any suggestions would be appreciated...> Sandy~>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.