RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Emailing: MOXIFLOXACIN - ORAL (Avelox) side effects, medical uses, and drug interactions.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow Lea,The side effects listed are nasty!How are you doing?I checked with www.askapatient.com . . . It appears they either love it or hate it. . . Most of them hate it. I think the important thing is that, if you have ANY side effects that it be stopped immediately.It might be a good drug to ease into to see if you're going to react before going to a full dose.I'm sorry it didn't work for you!Love,Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene, this is the worst drug that I have ever taken. Thank you, I am feeling a bit better today; however, yesterday we were ready to go back to the ER. I have contacted Public Citizen, and they can add this drug to their Worst Pills list. I know that I should be on antibiotics, because I think that I have Pleurisy in my left lung. Our Cathie had a very bad reaction to Leviquin, and these drugs are related. Both of these drugs will go back to my pharmacist, because he took me off these drugs. I see three doctors this week, and they will be told about these deadly drugs. When they put warnings like do not operate machinery or drive, a red flag goes up for me.

We love you, and please get well.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Re: Fw: Emailing: MOXIFLOXACIN - ORAL (Avelox) side effects, medical uses, and drug interactions.

Wow Lea,The side effects listed are nasty!How are you doing?I checked with www.askapatient.com . . . It appears they either love it or hate it. . . Most of them hate it. I think the important thing is that, if you have ANY side effects that it be stopped immediately.It might be a good drug to ease into to see if you're going to react before going to a full dose.I'm sorry it didn't work for you!Love,Rogene

Guest guest

Lea,I don't consider the "operate machinery or drive" to be warnings of bad drugs . . . That warning is on virtually all medications now . . . IMHO, it's just to cover the butts of the manufacturers. One of the guys I worked with had Pleurisy. He said it was the most painful thing he ever experienced. . . The lining between the lung and the chest wall are dry and inflammed - then rub against each other, making every breath agonizing. . . I don't think you would have it on just one side.I was prescribed Leviquin . . . after reading the possible side effects, I didn't take it. It's obvious from the side effects it depletes Magnesium. I already have enough problems with that. They told me, when my

son was in the hospital, it's a substitute for Penicillin . . If one can take that, it's much safer, cheaper and just as effective. I hope today will be a better day!I hope the young women considering implants today pay attention to what's going on with us who had implants early on . . . You, Lea, Cathie, Dede, and I are all having multiple health issues. Not good! I can't attribute all my issues to implants . . . but I do believe they impact the immune system, making us vulnerable to a host of problems as we age.I don't know of any women who got implants in the early 90's who aren't having ongoing problems.Love,Rogene