RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Help this is scarey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have had blood in my urine now at least since 1996. No one knows why. It seems to come and go. They think I have Interstitial Cystitis, but like everything else we seem to have, no one knows for sure. I have not had a biopsy of my bladder or kidneys.

I have pain in the bladder, but it is not like Cystitis I had before. Before, when I had Cystitis, it would hurt when I urinated. This is different. It hurts ONLY when the bladder fills, and this also comes and goes, and it feels much better after I urinate... There may possibly be blood from the Cystitis, but I am not sure... If you have this, Urelle will help tremendously with the pain... I have noticed that the pain seems to correspond with some of the pills I take, which makes me think I may be hypersensitive to some things...

Please don't feel alone over your health problems. I have not done well myself. I attribute this to the poor job of implant removal, which was NOT done en bloc. The implants and capsules were removed, but separately... At the time (1992), the best known doctor for a complete removal that I knew of was Feng in Cleveland. I could not get in for months... I wish I could have waited...

Thank goodness there are surgeons like Dr. Kolb, Huang, Feng, and Melmed, all who do their best to remove capsules and leaking silicone... When I saw Dr. Feng later, I broke down and cried in her office. She was the very first doctor who was sympathetic and understanding of the problems I was going through and did not once make me feel like it was all in my head...

Cathie

In a message dated 1/23/08 7:08:46 PM, spinkscl@... writes:

Sorry to hear about the blood in the urine, I would be calling a

doctor on that one. I have thyroid issues. I was gaining a little

weight before I got on synthroid. I was about 138 and now 9 mons

after explant, I am at 125. I keep losing, which is sort of scaring

me. Oh, no...I did not have blood in my urine.

I hope you get this figured out soon.

Love, Lynn

PS... Dr. Huang took my implants En Bloc and got the entire capsules.

- In @SalineSupporSal, shellyjo1021@, shellyjo

>

> Girls

> Has anyone had these symptoms of bleeding after urinating. MY

kidneys hurt

> on and off. This is scareing me now. My stomach has been swelled

for about 6

> months that I know of. I thought it might be from thyroid or coffee

enemas but

> Patty suggested gut flora like kefir. I have been drinking the heck

out of

> it. My stomach is weighing me down for months. This doesn't seem

to be helping.

> Do I just need to give it time?

>

> Has anyone put on a lot of weight from a thyroid or swelling in the

stomach

> area? And has any one on YOU on this panel that has NOT has a

capsulatomy like

> me. Why is this taking me so long to get healed?

>

> I am frustrated after almost 3 years when I hear some of these

other girls

> talk how well they are doing after 3 months of explant. I still did

not know

> anyone by that time. Is this unusual?

>

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

HOw long have you been explanted? And did it make a difference when you got a capsulectomy done? Cystitis sounds painful.....I thought I was getting better and I started doing coffee enemas to get more energy and this happens. It seem like when stuff starts to happen then that good old brain fog comes back. I hate this crap I cant wait to feel better.1992 was capsulectomy? I dont want to go through another surgery. I am not feeling well at all right now. thanks for your input

Love in Ohio

In a message dated 1/23/2008 9:50:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Scarlett6@... writes:

I have had blood in my urine now at least since 1996. No one knows why. It seems to come and go. They think I have Interstitial Cystitis, but like everything else we seem to have, no one knows for sure. I have not had a biopsy of my bladder or kidneys.I have pain in the bladder, but it is not like Cystitis I had before. Before, when I had Cystitis, it would hurt when I urinated. This is different. It hurts ONLY when the bladder fills, and this also comes and goes, and it feels much better after I urinate... There may possibly be blood from the Cystitis, but I am not sure... If you have this, Urelle will help tremendously with the pain... I have noticed that the pain seems to correspond with some of the pills I take, which makes me think I may be hypersensitive to some things...Please don't feel alone over your health problems. I have not done well myself. I attribute this to the poor job of implant removal, which was NOT done en bloc. The implants and capsules were removed, but separately... At the time (1992), the best known doctor for a complete removal that I knew of was Feng in Cleveland. I could not get in for months... I wish I could have waited...Thank goodness there are surgeons like Dr. Kolb, Huang, Feng, and Melmed, all who do their best to remove capsules and leaking silicone... When I saw Dr. Feng later, I broke down and cried in her office. She was the very first doctor who was sympathetic and understanding of the problems I was going through and did not once make me feel like it was all in my head...CathieIn a message dated 1/23/08 7:08:46 PM, spinkscl writes:

,Sorry to hear about the blood in the urine, I would be calling adoctor on that one. I have thyroid issues. I was gaining a littleweight before I got on synthroid. I was about 138 and now 9 monsafter explant, I am at 125. I keep losing, which is sort of scaringme. Oh, no...I did not have blood in my urine.I hope you get this figured out soon.Love, LynnPS... Dr. Huang took my implants En Bloc and got the entire capsules.- In @SalineSupporSal, shellyjo1021@, shellyjo>> Girls> Has anyone had these symptoms of bleeding after urinating. MYkidneys hurt> on and off. This is scareing me now. My stomach has been swelledfor about 6> months that I know of. I thought it might be from thyroid or coffeeenemas but> Patty suggested gut flora like kefir. I have been drinking the heckout of> it. My stomach is weighing me down for months. This doesn't seemto be helping.> Do I just need to give it time?>> Has anyone put on a lot of weight from a thyroid or swelling in thestomach> area? And has any one on YOU on this panel that has NOT has acapsulatomy like> me. Why is this taking me so long to get healed?>> I am frustrated after almost 3 years when I hear some of theseother girls> talk how well they are doing after 3 months of explant. I still didnot know> anyone by that time. Is this unusual?>**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I have been explanted since 1992. Implants and capsules were removed at the same time, but not removed correctly using the "en bloc technique." This was 15 years ago, back when implant issues first were beginning to be reported...

Hope that with time you will get to feeling better and regain your health... My daughter is doing well and has been explanted now for several years.

Cathie

In a message dated 1/23/08 10:33:20 PM, shellyjo1021@... writes:

HOw long have you been explanted? And did it make a difference when you got a capsulectomy done? Cystitis sounds painful.....HOw long have you been explanted? And did it make a difference when you got a capsulectomy done? Cystitis sounds painful.....<wbr>I thought I was getting better and I started doing coffee enemas to get more energy and this happens. It seem like when stuff starts to happen then that good old brain fog comes back. I hate this crap I cant wait to feel better

Love in Ohio

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Cathie,

Are you better now after 15 years/

Love and Hugs,

In a message dated 1/23/2008 11:40:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Scarlett6@... writes:

I have been explanted since 1992. Implants and capsules were removed at the same time, but not removed correctly using the "en bloc technique." This was 15 years ago, back when implant issues first were beginning to be reported...Hope that with time you will get to feeling better and regain your health... My daughter is doing well and has been explanted now for several years.CathieIn a message dated 1/23/08 10:33:20 PM, shellyjo1021aol writes:

,HOw long have you been explanted? And did it make a difference when you got a capsulectomy done? Cystitis sounds painful.....HOw long have you been explanted? And did it make a difference when you got a capsulectomy done? Cystitis sounds painful.....<wbr>I thought I was getting better and I started doing coffee enemas to get more energy and this happens. It seem like when stuff starts to happen then that good old brain fog comes back. I hate this crap I cant wait to feel better Love in Ohio**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

If you are having bladder problems, drinking enough water to keep the urine diluted should give the bladder some relief. . . Try to keep your urine a very pale yellow.

Concentrated urine can be caustic to an irritated bladder.

Rogene

Thanks Rogene... :)

Also, some medications and maybe even vitamins can cause irritation of the bladder wall, especially if you have Interstitial Cystitis. I have always thought this might be due in part to some of the binders in various pills...

I was amazed to find out that some of the companies that make or distribute vitamins did not even realize that there was silicone dioxide in them, and sometimes is not even listed on the label. I have no idea if this may be what is causing irritation, but thought this might be a possibility...

Cathie

In a message dated 1/23/08 11:37:40 PM, saxony01@... writes:

If you are having bladder problems, drinking enough water to keep the urine diluted should give the bladder some relief. . . Try to keep your urine a very pale yellow.

Concentrated urine can be caustic to an irritated bladder.

Rogene

**************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)

In a message dated 1/23/08 10:48:38 PM, shellyjo1021@... writes:

Cathie,

Are you better now after 15 years/

Love and Hugs,

:

I am not doing as well as I probably would be, had my explantation been done properly to begin with. Also, there is some question about remaining capsule particles or pieces...

If you still have capsules, I would really be thinking about getting those out...

Cathie

**************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)

I agree Cathie,

With prescription meds, you may have to ask the pharmacist to find out if silicone dioxide is an ingredient.

One of our sisters has two sons whose health abruptly changed from chronic illness to health after removing all silicone-related foods/supplements/meds/products from their environment.

An inadvertent use of a wart cream containing silicone dioxide was enough to send one of them to the emergency room.

Always, but always read the labels! You may not be hypersensitive to silicone products - But, if you are, it could be making you mighty sick!

Hugs,

Rogene