RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Fw: If you have kids/know people who have kids, you need to read this

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Carole,

Thanks for sharing with us on what you are doing for mankind....that is very kind of you.

Something i like to add, is that there are also dangers of kids or teenagers, sniffing the chemical "glue" or household "glue", to get themselves "high".

If so, beware and keep them out of reach from your children.

Hugs & Kisses to you Carole,

Alice

xxx000xxx

P/s - Sorry for the delay in replying to you...

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:02 AM

Subject: [] Re: Fw: If you have kids/know people who have kids, you need to read this

Alice,

Thanks for posting this really informative and accurate account of dusting. I work with at risk youth, and many of them have tried dusting or huffing. It's important to get the word out to as many as possible that what seems to be an innocent enough product CAN and DOES kill. Another product used are the Co2 cartridges used in whipped cream makers. There are so many inhalants in most people's homes that can be overlooked that can be extremely fatal, and this age group is becoming more and more aware of the "highs" they get, but not aware of the dangers involved.

Love and Light,

Carole>> > > > > > > > if you have kids/know people who have kids, you need to read this - PLEASE read this Australian Police Officer's story carefully. You can also verify the story at http://www.snopes.com/toxins/dustoff.asp> > Dust Off (or a variant of the product) is available everywhere there's a> computer . > > First I'm going to tell you a little about me and my family. My name is> Jeff. I am a Police Officer for a city which is known nationwide for its> crime rate (Brisbane). We have a lot of gangs and drugs. At one point we were # 2 in the nation in homicides per capita. I also have a police K-9 named Thor. He was certified in drugs and general duty. He retired at 3 years old because he was shot in the line of duty. He lives with us now an

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1295 - Release Date: 2/23/2008 9:35 PM