Acid Reflux

No I do not

GERD?

What is Gerd ????

Lea hope you and the other ladies are

able to get proper health care soon,

Sending a BIG hug and prayers to all,

Sandy~

YES, YES, and YES. I never had any heartburn until I had rotten implants. Do you have Acid Reflux or GERD?

Love you..........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

I have terrible heartburn. Could this be related to the implants?cannst42 <cannst42 > wrote:

Hi Sandy,I have had severe gas since I had my implants and still have it since explant. I am on the candida diet and taking an anti-fungal. You may have yeast over-growth (candida) or you may want to look into a parasite cleanse. Parasites cause this issue too. It doesn't matter what I eat, I ALWAYS have gas. I have had terrible gas for 13 months now. I still have to take Phayzme or Gas-x for it. The over the counter meds didn't help me until the implants came out.Also, if you clear a room....such as I do....Pepto Bismol tablets help take the smell away...it has worked wonders for me! Its the Bismuth in it that works. I tried Charocoal tablets that are suppose to help too but they made me more gasier. Try with what works best for you.Good luck!Hugs,Cherie>> I hav

e extreme and sometimes painful stomach gas > UGH .... it's non stop.> > I have taken different over the counter products > in the past which has never helped me at all.> > With all this stomach gas, my stomach > should deflate ... Don't ya think ???> > After implants I had extreme bowel syndrome> and no stomach gas whatsoever until I was> explanted two years later.> > I hardly leave my home because of this problem> Any suggestions would be appreciated...> Sandy~>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Lea,

That is so awful to be down with that again......Try to rest and

your in my prayers.

Love

In a message dated 5/25/2008 1:40:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dusty.com@... writes:

Lea,

I pray your doctors find out why you keep getting pneumonia

Hopefully they get your throat infection under control.

Sounds like your plate is still full

You need someone like Dr. Kolb to empty it !!!

Your doctors really need to get to the root of all your

health problems which started out with your implants.

Wish I could help you feel better.

Please know your always in my prayers.

Bless you,

Sandy~

I have pneumonia again. This is so frightening because my doctor said that I have an infection in my throat, and it is leaking into my lungs.

I had pneumonia a month ago, and why would I get it again? He has put me on Biaxin and Amoxicillin. My immune system is not doing very well.

love always....Mom and Superman

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.