RemedySpot.com

Re: SO FRUSTIPATED!-URGENT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Sheila, Your Spirit is incredibly strong at this difficult moment in time. Please remember to take time to breathe. Simply breathe. The Universe always provides what we need. Trust the process. This too shall pass. I hold your family in the highest vibration of love. My heart prays for their recovery. I envision you, your mom, your brother, your husband and father........................................ I hold the brilliant light around you all Sending you my support My Love My wish....for miracles With Deepest respect love & light, Peggy Sheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5@...> wrote: One of the hardest days of my whole life and I wrote an urgent letter for prayer and

lost it somewhere! Here's what it said: Dear friends, just ran home from the hospital to get Mom's list of allergies and meds...she is in critical condition and hallucinating and hearing voices but ALL the medical tests are negative. SO weird how they can tell me she's dying if her tests are all negative. She is not in reality at all. This is more than a nervous breakdown. She might be in a nursing home, which would make me homeless for a while...so pray that God will help me take care of all of mom's junk and find a new place if she does die or go into a nursing home. My brother was so upset he had to be treated for heart/chest pain too. We have no clue what's going on but Dad died less than 3 months ago, and I hear of the

spouse going soon after, in many cases...so please pray that angels will hold up my brother and mom and I. My husband was so close to being killed by a suicide bomber on Thursday...am I going to lose my Dad, mom and husband all within 3 months? I am not even well enough to be sitting at the hospital with her, so we will see how soon I need the emergency room too. Oh gosh this is TOO HARD! I have been trying to deal with stress that is getting worse and worse alone, while getting sicker and sicker! I AM SO WORN OUT! *sob* please pray. I always feel your prayers. When I came out of the hospital at 1 a.m., MY CAR BATTERY WAS DEAD! I waited another hour for AMA to come jump start me. What a difficult day. It feels like Satan is trying to destroy my family and even me, and now even when I write an urgent prayer request, Satan found a way to let that get lost too!!! Oh help. Love, Sheila Just now I went out to the car to go to the hospital and it's covered with 6 inches of snow, and I have been so ill that I don't have the strength to dig myself out. It seems like the universe is just making this as difficult as it can possibly be! I do feel my angels and the comfort of the Lord, but we all need other people's physical help in this life, and I have been trying to analyze and change whatever I can to open up my life to people wanting to help, but its not happening. The leader of the lady's group at church promised to go get our groceries on Saturday. Saturday came and went and we have not heard from her since. Why does God want me to do this so alone? My brother is in almost as bad shape emotionally as mom, and I am trying to soothe them both! Then if it makes my lupus worse, I don't even get the relief of getting help in the hospital, because no Dr. will take

responsibility for me, so if and when I crash, I will be at home struggling, and Mom will be alone in the hospital getting neglected because no one is there to advocate for her. Oh gosh, help. Blessings, Sheila

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

I am sending out a blessing for all beings, creatures, and kingdoms upon, within and around Mother Earth...connecting with Mother Earth's Crystalline Grids.....bringing health, healing, wellness and wellbeing to all for their highest good, highest joy and highest light.

AND SO IT IS.

Commander Cherub Be.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Peg Sweeney <breaththruthat@...>

Dearest Sheila,

Your Spirit is incredibly strong at this difficult moment in time.

Please remember to take time to breathe.

Simply breathe.

The Universe always provides what we need.

Trust the process. This too shall pass.

I hold your family in the highest vibration of love.

My heart prays for their recovery.

I envision you, your mom, your brother, your husband

and father........................................

I hold the brilliant light around you all

Sending you my support

My Love

My wish....for miracles

With Deepest respect

love & light,

Peggy

Sheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5shaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

One of the hardest days of my whole life and I wrote an urgent letter for prayer and lost it somewhere! Here's what it said:

Dear friends, just ran home from the hospital to get Mom's list of allergies and meds...she is in critical condition and hallucinating and hearing voices but ALL the medical tests are negative. SO weird how they can tell me she's dying if her tests are all negative. She is not in reality at all. This is more than a nervous breakdown. She might be in a nursing home, which would make me homeless for a while...so pray that God will help me take care of all of mom's junk and find a new place if she does die or go into a nursing home. My brother was so upset he had to be treated for heart/chest pain too. We have no clue what's going on but Dad died less than 3 months ago, and I hear of the spouse going soon after, in many cases...so please pray that angels will hold up my brother and mom and I. My husband was so close to being killed by a suicide bomber on Thursday...am I going to lose my Dad, mom and h

usband all within 3 months? I am not even well enough to be sitting at the hospital with her, so we will see how soon I need the emergency room too. Oh gosh this is TOO HARD! I have been trying to deal with stress that is getting worse and worse alone, while getting sicker and sicker! I AM SO WORN OUT! *sob* please pray. I always feel your prayers.

When I came out of the hospital at 1 a.m., MY CAR BATTERY WAS DEAD! I waited another hour for AMA to come jump start me. What a difficult day. It feels like Satan is trying to destroy my family and even me, and now even when I write an urgent prayer request, Satan found a way to let that get lost too!!! Oh help.

Love, Sheila

Just now I went out to the car to go to the hospital and it's covered with 6 inches of snow, and I have been so ill that I don't have the strength to dig myself out. It seems like the universe is just making this as difficult as it can possibly be! I do feel my angels and the comfort of the Lord, but we all need other people's physical help in this life, and I have been trying to analyze and change whatever I can to open up my life to people wanting to help, but its not happening. The leader of the lady's group at church promised to go get our groceries on Saturday. Saturday came and went and we have not heard from her since. Why does God want me to do this so alone? My brother is in almost as bad shape emotionally as mom, and I am trying to soothe them both! Then if it makes my lupus worse, I don't even get the relief of getting help in the hospital, because no Dr. will take responsibility for me, so if and when I crash, I will be at home struggling, and Mom will be alo

ne in the hospital getting neglected because no one is there to advocate for her.

Oh gosh, help.

Blessings, Sheila

Guest guest

Hello Sheila, With Compassion, my heartfelt prayers for yourself and your Mother. May you ride the tide of change that you are feeling and experiencing, rather than be drowned within it. Every step in this journey called Life, is as important as the destination. Be there for your Mother, in this time of transition, and know your Love brings comfort and ease, regardless of seeming as if she is unresponsive. Please know you are not alone, and never will be. Many Blessings MarkSheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5@...> wrote:

One of the hardest days of my whole life and I wrote an urgent letter for prayer and lost it somewhere! Here's what it said: Dear friends, just ran home from the hospital to get Mom's list of allergies and meds...she is in critical condition and hallucinating and hearing voices but ALL the medical tests are negative. SO weird how they can tell me she's dying if her tests are all negative. She is not in reality at all. This is more than a nervous breakdown. She might be in a nursing home, which would make me homeless for a while...so pray that God will help me take care of all of mom's junk and find a new place if she does die or go into a nursing home. My

brother was so upset he had to be treated for heart/chest pain too. We have no clue what's going on but Dad died less than 3 months ago, and I hear of the spouse going soon after, in many cases...so please pray that angels will hold up my brother and mom and I. My husband was so close to being killed by a suicide bomber on Thursday...am I going to lose my Dad, mom and husband all within 3 months? I am not even well enough to be sitting at the hospital with her, so we will see how soon I need the emergency room too. Oh gosh this is TOO HARD! I have been trying to deal with stress that is getting worse and worse alone, while getting sicker and sicker! I AM SO WORN OUT! *sob* please pray. I always feel your prayers. When I came out of the hospital at 1 a.m., MY CAR BATTERY WAS DEAD! I waited another hour for AMA to come jump start me. What a difficult day. It feels like Satan is trying to destroy my

family and even me, and now even when I write an urgent prayer request, Satan found a way to let that get lost too!!! Oh help. Love, Sheila Just now I went out to the car to go to the hospital and it's covered with 6 inches of snow, and I have been so ill that I don't have the strength to dig myself out. It seems like the universe is just making this as difficult as it can possibly be! I do feel my angels and the comfort of the Lord, but we all need other people's physical help in this life, and I have been trying to analyze and change whatever I can to open up my life to people wanting to help, but its not happening. The leader of the lady's group at church promised to go get our groceries on Saturday. Saturday came and went and we have not heard from her since. Why does God want me to do this so alone? My brother is in almost as bad shape emotionally as

mom, and I am trying to soothe them both! Then if it makes my lupus worse, I don't even get the relief of getting help in the hospital, because no Dr. will take responsibility for me, so if and when I crash, I will be at home struggling, and Mom will be alone in the hospital getting neglected because no one is there to advocate for her. Oh gosh, help. Blessings, Sheila

Guest guest

Dear Shelia, I will be glad to pray with you for you and your family. I can tell from your letter that you are having a very difficult time. I would like to share with you my survival tactics for when life gets overwhelming. There are times when I think all we can do is accept that there is a Higher Power at work and we just have to hold on for the ride. We do not need to "solve" or ''fix" anything or anybody. Just allow things to flow. Go to the hospital and be with your mom. Hold her hand and wait for what is to be. Take care of yourself and release all worries to that power that loves you and your family. I believe that all is in Divine Order and all things work together for Good. May you find peace, Jan Sheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5@...> wrote: One of the hardest days of my whole life and I wrote an urgent letter for prayer and lost it somewhere! Here's what it said: Dear friends, just ran home from the hospital to get Mom's list of allergies and meds...she is in critical condition and hallucinating and hearing voices but ALL the medical tests are

negative. SO weird how they can tell me she's dying if her tests are all negative. She is not in reality at all. This is more than a nervous breakdown. She might be in a nursing home, which would make me homeless for a while...so pray that God will help me take care of all of mom's junk and find a new place if she does die or go into a nursing home. My brother was so upset he had to be treated for heart/chest pain too. We have no clue what's going on but Dad died less than 3 months ago, and I hear of the spouse going soon after, in many cases...so please pray that angels will hold up my brother and mom and I. My husband was so close to being killed by a suicide bomber on Thursday...am I going to lose my Dad, mom and husband all within 3 months? I am not even well enough to be sitting at the hospital with her, so we will see how soon I need the emergency room too. Oh gosh this is TOO HARD! I have been trying to deal with stress that is getting

worse and worse alone, while getting sicker and sicker! I AM SO WORN OUT! *sob* please pray. I always feel your prayers. When I came out of the hospital at 1 a.m., MY CAR BATTERY WAS DEAD! I waited another hour for AMA to come jump start me. What a difficult day. It feels like Satan is trying to destroy my family and even me, and now even when I write an urgent prayer request, Satan found a way to let that get lost too!!! Oh help. Love, Sheila Just now I went out to the car to go to the hospital and it's covered with 6 inches of snow, and I have been so ill that I don't have the strength to dig myself out. It seems like the universe is just making this as difficult as it can possibly be! I do feel my angels and the comfort of the Lord, but we all need other people's physical help in this life, and I have

been trying to analyze and change whatever I can to open up my life to people wanting to help, but its not happening. The leader of the lady's group at church promised to go get our groceries on Saturday. Saturday came and went and we have not heard from her since. Why does God want me to do this so alone? My brother is in almost as bad shape emotionally as mom, and I am trying to soothe them both! Then if it makes my lupus worse, I don't even get the relief of getting help in the hospital, because no Dr. will take responsibility for me, so if and when I crash, I will be at home struggling, and Mom will be alone in the hospital getting neglected because no one is there to advocate for her. Oh gosh, help. Blessings, Sheila

Guest guest

Sheila, Dear One~

Know that you are not alone! Our family here is large enough to

make our healing presense known in your life. Prayers & healing

energy are being sent to you from many, even from those of us who do

not physically respond to your mail. Try to look to the heavens

with a positive heart, & the negitive vibrations will cease. I send

love, light & healing energy to you & your family.

Love & Light, Char

> Sheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5@...> wrote:

> One of the hardest days of my whole life and I wrote an urgent

letter for prayer and lost it somewhere! Here's what it said:

>

>

> Dear friends, just ran home from the hospital to get Mom's list of

allergies and meds...she is in critical condition and hallucinating

and hearing voices but ALL the medical tests are negative. SO weird

how they can tell me she's dying if her tests are all negative. She

is not in reality at all. This is more than a nervous breakdown. She

might be in a nursing home, which would make me homeless for a

while...so pray that God will help me take care of all of mom's junk

and find a new place if she does die or go into a nursing home. My

brother was so upset he had to be treated for heart/chest pain too.

We have no clue what's going on but Dad died less than 3 months ago,

and I hear of the spouse going soon after, in many cases...so

please pray that angels will hold up my brother and mom and I. My

husband was so close to being killed by a suicide bomber on

Thursday...am I going to lose my Dad, mom and husband all within 3

months? I am not even well enough to be sitting at the hospital

> with her, so we will see how soon I need the emergency room too.

Oh gosh this is TOO HARD! I have been trying to deal with stress

that is getting worse and worse alone, while getting sicker and

sicker! I AM SO WORN OUT! *sob* please pray. I always feel your

prayers.

> When I came out of the hospital at 1 a.m., MY CAR BATTERY WAS

DEAD! I waited another hour for AMA to come jump start me. What a

difficult day. It feels like Satan is trying to destroy my family

and even me, and now even when I write an urgent prayer request,

Satan found a way to let that get lost too!!! Oh help.

> Love, Sheila

>

> Just now I went out to the car to go to the hospital and it's

covered with 6 inches of snow, and I have been so ill that I don't

have the strength to dig myself out. It seems like the universe is

just making this as difficult as it can possibly be! I do feel my

angels and the comfort of the Lord, but we all need other people's

physical help in this life, and I have been trying to analyze and

change whatever I can to open up my life to people wanting to help,

but its not happening. The leader of the lady's group at church

promised to go get our groceries on Saturday. Saturday came and went

and we have not heard from her since. Why does God want me to do

this so alone? My brother is in almost as bad shape emotionally as

mom, and I am trying to soothe them both! Then if it makes my lupus

worse, I don't even get the relief of getting help in the hospital,

because no Dr. will take responsibility for me, so if and when I

crash, I will be at home struggling, and Mom will be alone in the

> hospital getting neglected because no one is there to advocate for

her.

> Oh gosh, help.

> Blessings, Sheila

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

Guest guest

Ditto what Peggy said... I couldn't have said it better.

Sending love, light and healing energy your way..

Brightest Blessings,

Trisha

----- Original Message ----From: Peg Sweeney <breaththruthat@...> Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2008 11:54:41 AMSubject: Re: [] SO FRUSTIPATED!-URGENT

Dearest Sheila,

Your Spirit is incredibly strong at this difficult moment in time.

Please remember to take time to breathe.

Simply breathe.

The Universe always provides what we need.

Trust the process. This too shall pass.

I hold your family in the highest vibration of love.

My heart prays for their recovery.

I envision you, your mom, your brother, your husband

and father...... ......... ......... ......... .......

I hold the brilliant light around you all

Sending you my support

My Love

My wish....for miracles

With Deepest respect

love & light,

Peggy

Sheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5shaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

One of the hardest days of my whole life and I wrote an urgent letter for prayer and lost it somewhere! Here's what it said:

Dear friends, just ran home from the hospital to get Mom's list of allergies and meds...she is in critical condition and hallucinating and hearing voices but ALL the medical tests are negative. SO weird how they can tell me she's dying if her tests are all negative. She is not in reality at all. This is more than a nervous breakdown. She might be in a nursing home, which would make me homeless for a while...so pray that God will help me take care of all of mom's junk and find a new place if she does die or go into a nursing home. My brother was so upset he had to be treated for heart/chest pain too. We have no clue what's going on but Dad died less than 3 months ago, and I hear of the spouse going soon after, in many cases...so please pray that angels will hold up my brother and mom and I. My husband was so close to being killed by a suicide bomber on Thursday...am I

going to lose my Dad, mom and husband all within 3 months? I am not even well enough to be sitting at the hospital with her, so we will see how soon I need the emergency room too. Oh gosh this is TOO HARD! I have been trying to deal with stress that is getting worse and worse alone, while getting sicker and sicker! I AM SO WORN OUT! *sob* please pray. I always feel your prayers.

When I came out of the hospital at 1 a.m., MY CAR BATTERY WAS DEAD! I waited another hour for AMA to come jump start me. What a difficult day. It feels like Satan is trying to destroy my family and even me, and now even when I write an urgent prayer request, Satan found a way to let that get lost too!!! Oh help.

Love, Sheila

Just now I went out to the car to go to the hospital and it's covered with 6 inches of snow, and I have been so ill that I don't have the strength to dig myself out. It seems like the universe is just making this as difficult as it can possibly be! I do feel my angels and the comfort of the Lord, but we all need other people's physical help in this life, and I have been trying to analyze and change whatever I can to open up my life to people wanting to help, but its not happening. The leader of the lady's group at church promised to go get our groceries on Saturday. Saturday came and went and we have not heard from her since. Why does God want me to do this so alone? My brother is in almost as bad shape emotionally as mom, and I am trying to soothe them both! Then if it makes my lupus worse, I don't even get the relief of getting help in the hospital, because no Dr. will take responsibility for me, so if and when I crash, I will be at home

struggling, and Mom will be alone in the hospital getting neglected because no one is there to advocate for her.

Oh gosh, help.

Blessings, Sheila

Guest guest

Shiela: My prayers are with you and your family. It's can sometimes be draining being strong emotionally for others during trying times like these. It is even more so when one has become pyhsically ill. It's feels a bit like your whallowing in the mud at bottom of the well doesn't it? Well take heart my dear because there are many on this wonderful page who's loving thoughts and prayers are here to support you in your efforts.

You are emotionally charged right now so tweek your thoughts to the positive, Take time to breath and focus and center your thoughts AS BEST AS YOU CAN. I'm sure that you are frightend on my many different levels but know you will look back in time and be amazed just how strong you REALLY are! So when you are in your car and driving to your destinations, it's easy to let what I call the "commitee of idiots" in your head just blast away with lists, and things that need to be done, worried thought patterns and "what ifs". So take this time to shut them up and say a personal prayer of empowerment. An example would be:

Infinite Spirit thank you for these many blessings

I embrace this day with love, joy and wonder

Illuminate me with the Christ Healing light and help me to stand in my highest good under grace and in perfect ways.

Let thy will be done through me today for I am that I am.

This is a personal prayer that I wrote for myself that starts my day and intends for good things.

YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU KNOW right now. Remember to "check" you thoughts. You are praying one way but thinking another. Align thoughts and prayers to be one in the same.

Sending loving thoughts to you.

T

----- Original Message ----From: Sheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5@...>Undisclosed-Recipient@...Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2008 10:46:47 AMSubject: [] SO FRUSTIPATED!-URGENT

Dear friends, just ran home from the hospital to get Mom's list of allergies and meds...she is in critical condition and hallucinating and hearing voices but ALL the medical tests are negative. SO weird how they can tell me she's dying if her tests are all negative. She is not in reality at all. This is more than a nervous breakdown. She might be in a nursing home, which would make me homeless for a while...so pray that God will help me take care of all of mom's junk and find a new place if she does die or go into a nursing home. My brother was so upset he had to be treated for heart/chest pain too. We have no clue what's going on but Dad died less than 3 months ago, and I hear of the spouse going soon after, in many cases...so please pray that angels will hold up my brother and mom and I. My husband was so close to being killed by a suicide bomber on Thursday...am I

going to lose my Dad, mom and husband all within 3 months? I am not even well enough to be sitting at the hospital with her, so we will see how soon I need the emergency room too. Oh gosh this is TOO HARD! I have been trying to deal with stress that is getting worse and worse alone, while getting sicker and sicker! I AM SO WORN OUT! *sob* please pray. I always feel your prayers.

Love, Sheila

Just now I went out to the car to go to the hospital and it's covered with 6 inches of snow, and I have been so ill that I don't have the strength to dig myself out. It seems like the universe is just making this as difficult as it can possibly be! I do feel my angels and the comfort of the Lord, but we all need other people's physical help in this life, and I have been trying to analyze and change whatever I can to open up my life to people wanting to help, but its not happening. The leader of the lady's group at church promised to go get our groceries on Saturday. Saturday came and went and we have not heard from her since. Why does God want me to do this so alone? My brother is in almost as bad shape emotionally as mom, and I am trying to soothe them both! Then if it makes my lupus worse, I don't even get the relief of getting help in the hospital, because no Dr. will take responsibility for me, so if and when I crash, I will be at home

struggling, and Mom will be alone in the hospital getting neglected because no one is there to advocate for her.

Oh gosh, help.

Blessings, Sheila

Guest guest

Sheila,

I am sending healing light and energy your way. I know for some time your life has felt turned upside down, with your father's death and your mother's illness. Please know that you are held up in prayer and love from our HH family. Treat yourself gently.

Love and Light,

Carole>> One of the hardest days of my whole life and I wrote an urgent letter for prayer and lost it somewhere! Here's what it said:> > > Dear friends, just ran home from the hospital to get Mom's list of allergies and meds...she is in critical condition and hallucinating and hearing voices but ALL the medical tests are negative. SO weird how they can tell me she's dying if her tests are all negative. She is not in reality at all. This is more than a nervous breakdown. She might be in a nursing home, which would make me homeless for a while...so pray that God will help me take care of all of mom's junk and find a new place if she does die or go into a nursing home. My brother was so upset he had to be treated for heart/chest pain too. We have no clue what's going on but Dad died less than 3 months ago, and I hear of the spouse going soon after, in many cases...so please pray that angels will hold up my brother and mom and I. My husband was so close to being killed by a suicide bomber on Thursday...am I going to lose my Dad, mom and husband all within 3 months? I am not even well enough to be sitting at the hospital with her, so we will see how soon I need the emergency room too. Oh gosh this is TOO HARD! I have been trying to deal with stress that is getting worse and worse alone, while getting sicker and sicker! I AM SO WORN OUT! *sob* please pray. I always feel your prayers. > When I came out of the hospital at 1 a.m., MY CAR BATTERY WAS DEAD! I waited another hour for AMA to come jump start me. What a difficult day. It feels like Satan is trying to destroy my family and even me, and now even when I write an urgent prayer request, Satan found a way to let that get lost too!!! Oh help.> Love, Sheila> > Just now I went out to the car to go to the hospital and it's covered with 6 inches of snow, and I have been so ill that I don't have the strength to dig myself out. It seems like the universe is just making this as difficult as it can possibly be! I do feel my angels and the comfort of the Lord, but we all need other people's physical help in this life, and I have been trying to analyze and change whatever I can to open up my life to people wanting to help, but its not happening. The leader of the lady's group at church promised to go get our groceries on Saturday. Saturday came and went and we have not heard from her since. Why does God want me to do this so alone? My brother is in almost as bad shape emotionally as mom, and I am trying to soothe them both! Then if it makes my lupus worse, I don't even get the relief of getting help in the hospital, because no Dr. will take responsibility for me, so if and when I crash, I will be at home struggling, and Mom will be alone in the hospital getting neglected because no one is there to advocate for her.> Oh gosh, help. > Blessings, Sheila>

Guest guest

God is pushing u to reveal your own inner stregnth. i know it hurts but thats

why we build our hearts upon the stone not the sand. your inner stregnth will

shine forth when u fully accept these circumstances and not resist and fight

them. pray 4 courage to live each moment we are the light of the world. death is

a normal part of existence. read the sermon on the mount where jesus explains

the law of impermenance. love angela

Guest guest

Beautiful and strong Sheila,

You always have such words of hope and peace for us all...As

the many in our Family here have so gently said to you, hold fast to

your strength, my dear one, for you are an amazing lady! I read your

posts from the past and read this one also, there is strength in you

that others as well as I see! I love and cherish you for whom you

are and send so much loving light to you...Please hang in there,

hun...We are all here for you! Prayers are being said as I write by

many and myself...Sheila, please know that yes, I realize this is not

an easy time, the loss of Dad, Mom is not herself, your brother is

feeling the woes of his life hurting...I am a lot like you in the

sense of I feel I must " fix " and " protect " everyone and leave myself

last, but my lovely lady, please save some energy for yourself for if

you are not well, in the long run it will make it harder on you and

your health mind, body and spirit will start to really be more than

hampered.

As to why there seems to be no help in sight from church, I

honestly do not know. I do feel that you are a very warm and caring

lady and please, dear take time for yourself, as the others have

suggested..It is difficult for I feel you wish to remain strong for

all, but you do not have to...There are powers of good working for

you, it is just harder to see them and I understand your being

frusipated...That is a great word to describe it, truly...There is so

much going on at once for your sweet heart of gold...I pray that you

feel the blessing I am sending to you and your family and hope that

you feel your Higher Power engulfing you with the loving light...Know

that I care very much, for we are all One, if you suffer, I also

suffer, for you are me, as I am you... And I am feeling strong also

for I am sending you love and light, so I KNOW the strength is in

YOU! I feel it, it is all around you and inside you and moves

through and into you, dearest Sheila! Blessings, hun Luna ---

In , Sheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5@...>

wrote:

>

> One of the hardest days of my whole life and I wrote an urgent

letter for prayer and lost it somewhere! Here's what it said:

>

>

> Dear friends, just ran home from the hospital to get Mom's list of

allergies and meds...she is in critical condition and hallucinating

and hearing voices but ALL the medical tests are negative. SO weird

how they can tell me she's dying if her tests are all negative. She

is not in reality at all. This is more than a nervous breakdown. She

might be in a nursing home, which would make me homeless for a

while...so pray that God will help me take care of all of mom's junk

and find a new place if she does die or go into a nursing home. My

brother was so upset he had to be treated for heart/chest pain too.

We have no clue what's going on but Dad died less than 3 months ago,

and I hear of the spouse going soon after, in many cases...so please

pray that angels will hold up my brother and mom and I. My husband

was so close to being killed by a suicide bomber on Thursday...am I

going to lose my Dad, mom and husband all within 3 months? I am not

even well enough to be sitting at the hospital with her, so we will

see how soon I need the emergency room too. Oh gosh this is TOO HARD!

I have been trying to deal with stress that is getting worse and

worse alone, while getting sicker and sicker! I AM SO WORN OUT! *sob*

please pray. I always feel your prayers.

> When I came out of the hospital at 1 a.m., MY CAR BATTERY WAS

DEAD! I waited another hour for AMA to come jump start me. What a

difficult day. It feels like Satan is trying to destroy my family and

even me, and now even when I write an urgent prayer request, Satan

found a way to let that get lost too!!! Oh help.

> Love, Sheila

>

> Just now I went out to the car to go to the hospital and it's

covered with 6 inches of snow, and I have been so ill that I don't

have the strength to dig myself out. It seems like the universe is

just making this as difficult as it can possibly be! I do feel my

angels and the comfort of the Lord, but we all need other people's

physical help in this life, and I have been trying to analyze and

change whatever I can to open up my life to people wanting to help,

but its not happening. The leader of the lady's group at church

promised to go get our groceries on Saturday. Saturday came and went

and we have not heard from her since. Why does God want me to do this

so alone? My brother is in almost as bad shape emotionally as mom,

and I am trying to soothe them both! Then if it makes my lupus worse,

I don't even get the relief of getting help in the hospital, because

no Dr. will take responsibility for me, so if and when I crash, I

will be at home struggling, and Mom will be alone in the hospital

getting neglected because no one is there to advocate for her.

> Oh gosh, help.

> Blessings, Sheila

>