RemedySpot.com

Re: Lynda, Rogene, Dede, Lea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lea,

I think a lot of people hear are not feeling well. Because I dont think

anyone is responding like their selves today. I hope everyone is doing good ....I am not feeling at all good ....I dont know if its

hormones but I have racing heart , sweats, bad body ordor, feel

like my sugar in dropping on me....but from what some of the girls

said this could be hormones. The brain fog and fatigue is really

bad today I can hardly get off the couch. I hope it stops snowing

here.

I need some energy for the day but I need some sleep tonight.

I have not been sleeping and nothing is hurting on me just

very jittery and not able to sleep. Just awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Get well Everyone,

In a message dated 3/8/2008 7:59:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, devans@... writes:

Cathie, I just want you to know that the B12 shots that I am getting, must be given by a doctor, and they are covered by our medical plan. When I had my last PE, I was giving myself the Lovenox(bloodthinners) injections, because I wanted be at home.

We are worried about Lynda , Rogene and Dede too, but they all know that they are loved so much. It takes time and energy to try to respond to everyone, we both know how stressful that can be.

Thank you for your support...love you always........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Lynda, Rogene, Dede, Lea

I wanted to find out about Lynda and how she is doing. Also, was sheable to find the caps? Does anyone know?And Rogene. I guess it might be a little early for anyone to haveheard from her. I hope and pray that she and Lynda are OK.Dede-where do you stand on your heart testing? I have gone back insome of the old posts and know you have some kind of heart trouble,but don't know what all this entails... Could you please send me anemail address to write you about this: scarlett6aol? I will notpass it on.Lea-I noticed in going back, you talked about B12 injections today.Did you know you can get these very inexpensively with a prescriptionand disposable syringes? They can easily be given at home. They comein one large bottle-very cheap, or in tiny individual vials consistingof an individual dose. I know can give these easily...I am just overwhelmed at the number of people who are posting withvarious problems. I am currently getting the daily digest of messages,due to the number of messages in my email, which I can't even begin tokeep up with, partly because the links in the digest won't open for mefor some reason...You all are never far from my thoughts.Much love,Cathie

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Cathie,

I have not heard from Rogene, but we probably will be hearing soon.

Right now I am sick from the chemo, and have not found the caps, but

have a lead out of Canada for scarves you can freeze, of which I

might need at least 3 to keep cold and change. I may just use ice

like last time. The caps would be nice and a lot neater and less mess.

Lynda

At 03:09 PM 3/8/2008, you wrote:

>I wanted to find out about Lynda and how she is doing. Also, was she

>able to find the caps? Does anyone know?

>

>And Rogene. I guess it might be a little early for anyone to have

>heard from her. I hope and pray that she and Lynda are OK.

>

>Dede-where do you stand on your heart testing? I have gone back in

>some of the old posts and know you have some kind of heart trouble,

>but don't know what all this entails... Could you please send me an

>email address to write you about this:

><mailto:scarlett6%40aol.com>scarlett6@...? I will not

>pass it on.

>

>Lea-I noticed in going back, you talked about B12 injections today.

>Did you know you can get these very inexpensively with a prescription

>and disposable syringes? They can easily be given at home. They come

>in one large bottle-very cheap, or in tiny individual vials consisting

>of an individual dose. I know can give these easily...

>

>I am just overwhelmed at the number of people who are posting with

>various problems. I am currently getting the daily digest of messages,

>due to the number of messages in my email, which I can't even begin to

>keep up with, partly because the links in the digest won't open for me

>for some reason...

>

>You all are never far from my thoughts.

>Much love,

>Cathie

>

>

Guest guest

Cathie, I just want you to know that the B12 shots that I am getting, must be given by a doctor, and they are covered by our medical plan. When I had my last PE, I was giving myself the Lovenox(bloodthinners) injections, because I wanted be at home.

We are worried about Lynda , Rogene and Dede too, but they all know that they are loved so much. It takes time and energy to try to respond to everyone, we both know how stressful that can be.

Thank you for your support...love you always........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Lynda, Rogene, Dede, Lea

I wanted to find out about Lynda and how she is doing. Also, was sheable to find the caps? Does anyone know?And Rogene. I guess it might be a little early for anyone to haveheard from her. I hope and pray that she and Lynda are OK.Dede-where do you stand on your heart testing? I have gone back insome of the old posts and know you have some kind of heart trouble,but don't know what all this entails... Could you please send me anemail address to write you about this: scarlett6aol? I will notpass it on.Lea-I noticed in going back, you talked about B12 injections today.Did you know you can get these very inexpensively with a prescriptionand disposable syringes? They can easily be given at home. They comein one large bottle-very cheap, or in tiny individual vials consistingof an individual dose. I know can give these easily...I am just overwhelmed at the number of people who are posting withvarious problems. I am currently getting the daily digest of messages,due to the number of messages in my email, which I can't even begin tokeep up with, partly because the links in the digest won't open for mefor some reason...You all are never far from my thoughts.Much love,Cathie

Guest guest

Lynda, hang in there, and just know that it is heartbreaking for us to see you suffer.

We love you always.......Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````````````````

Re: Lynda, Rogene, Dede, Lea

Cathie,I have not heard from Rogene, but we probably will be hearing soon.Right now I am sick from the chemo, and have not found the caps, but have a lead out of Canada for scarves you can freeze, of which I might need at least 3 to keep cold and change. I may just use ice like last time. The caps would be nice and a lot neater and less mess.LyndaAt 03:09 PM 3/8/2008, you wrote:>I wanted to find out about Lynda and how she is doing. Also, was she>able to find the caps? Does anyone know?>>And Rogene. I guess it might be a little early for anyone to have>heard from her. I hope and pray that she and Lynda are OK.>>Dede-where do you stand on your heart testing? I have gone back in>some of the old posts and know you have some kind of heart trouble,>but don't know what all this entails... Could you please send me an>email address to write you about this: ><mailto:scarlett6%40aol.com>scarlett6aol? I will not>pass it on.>>Lea-I noticed in going back, you talked about B12 injections today.>Did you know you can get these very inexpensively with a prescription>and disposable syringes? They can easily be given at home. They come>in one large bottle-very cheap, or in tiny individual vials consisting>of an individual dose. I know can give these easily...>>I am just overwhelmed at the number of people who are posting with>various problems. I am currently getting the daily digest of messages,>due to the number of messages in my email, which I can't even begin to>keep up with, partly because the links in the digest won't open for me>for some reason...>>You all are never far from my thoughts.>Much love,>Cathie>>

Guest guest

Sweet :

Honey, I went through so much of what you are going through. It breaks my heart to see you suffer so much. I have good news for you, because you will get well, but it will take time. I think that you should ask your doctor to give you a mild sleeping pill, this wiill help to get some rest. Rest is really the cure and no stress. I will write to you in the morning.

We all love you, and want you well....sweet dreams tonight...love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Lynda, Rogene, Dede, Lea

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Cathie,Any message sent with attachments in it won't open in the Daily Digest, or from the Web. That's one reason we need to give the entire address for links, rather than just link to sites with one word or so. . . .Something you might do is to set up an email addy just for . . . then go to it only when there is something you want to check into further.I can't imagine getting this much mail mixed in with my private mail.Hugs,Rogene