RemedySpot.com

Lea and Friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sandy, I knew that you were having severe joint pain. I think that we might both have atrophy of the muscles, because of not being active enough. Once I have the cyst removed, I will have to go and have some physio therapy to help me to move more. Last summer I was very active, but now that this has happened, and it has stopped me from doing most everything.

Honey, I am so sorry that you are still having these problems. I really feel that it could be an infection, and my white blood count has been low. Have you seen a rheumatologist, because it could be Reactive Arthritis? He should check you for HLA B27 that would help to find out if it is an infection. I hope that we both get some answers soon.

My abdomen is swollen too, and my ankles become swollen when I stand for awhile. We are really in a mess, but we will get better as long as we continue to push ourselves, and get proper medical help.

Stay close, sweet Sandy...love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Lea and Friends

Lea your description is much like my knee problems

My knees, fatigue, muscle loss, and fast aging skin

on my legs is the worst of all my issues

I experience severe joint /muscle knee pain and my

knees, theighs, hips, and stomach still remain swollen

Just my thoughts....

I feel there may be a microscopic infection that does not show up

Feels like I have metal or infection in the joints of my knees.

I have severe pain 24/7 in both knees

The pain in my knees and lower back has led me to being partially

crippled because I cannot bend, exercise, and I barely can dress

myself which has caused me to lose all my muscle mass

Even people with fybro have their good days

I have not experienced one good day since being implanted

I had a crawly feeling in my joints 24/7 after getting saline implants

Right after I was explanted improperly

Pain set in my knees and left me partially crippled

My health and knees were fine before getting

stupid so called Safe Saline Implants

Sandy~

Dearest Friends:

The pain in my leg is very bad again, and I wonder if I have Infective Arthritis, because the pain is in both legs and in my back. My rheumatologist will be sending me to an orthopedic surgeon soon, and he/she will order an MRI on my back. I know that my knee is in bad shape, and the Ganglion on the bone in the back of my knee is pressing on a nerve causing this pain. I wish that I could take the Percocet, but it makes me sick. It is only a bandaid, and I want a cure...this is what we all want.

Kathy, I remember that you did some research on this, and I would love to have your opinion. I will print this article off and take it to the doctors on Saturday.

Thank you all...sending love always........

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Lea I had plastic surgery on my nose I was 18 yrs old.

My nose was so BIG i couldn't even read a book.

I never had one medical issue until....

Safe Saline Implants were placed in my chest.

Safe Saline my

Sandy, you are a naughty girl, but we love you. Regarding the particles coming from your nose, makes me wonder. Silicone usually turns yellow as it ages, but anything is possible. Have you had any plastic surgery on your nose? Most all of the women who have had breast implants seem to have a runny nose, and severe sinus infections. I wonder if the clear plastic is fluid that has collected while you were sleeping. Another mystery.

Love you honey..........Lea

Guest guest

Honey, I am so sorry that you are having these problems. Have you asked your plastic surgeon about these problems? You poor little Angel, this seems to be a bad time for you. I have an article on this, but I have to find it. When I do, I will post it for everyone.

I have to see my doctor this morning, because he did an X-ray on Thursday to see if my pneumonia was getting better.

We love you so much...Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Lea and Friends

Lea I had plastic surgery on my nose I was 18 yrs old.

My nose was so BIG i couldn't even read a book.

I never had one medical issue until....

Safe Saline Implants were placed in my chest.

Safe Saline my

Sandy, you are a naughty girl, but we love you. Regarding the particles coming from your nose, makes me wonder. Silicone usually turns yellow as it ages, but anything is possible. Have you had any plastic surgery on your nose? Most all of the women who have had breast implants seem to have a runny nose, and severe sinus infections. I wonder if the clear plastic is fluid that has collected while you were sleeping. Another mystery.

Love you honey..........Lea