RemedySpot.com

Question for Patty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Patty ,

What are some good detoxes do you think got people well quicker. I was thinking about doing another one. I did one just before Christmas and I need to do another one.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

, There are a few detoxes that I've used..I'll try to remember them all. Fasting of course, (water only). And then I've fasted with juices only. Then there is the master cleanse, which is a lemon/maple syrup/cayenne mix in your water. It's very effective, a step up from fasting in terms of at least getting some calories, though minimal. I've done the Bernard Jensen colonics and his program in his book on bowel management. There is also liver flushing, and kidney flushing, and parasite cleansing. I've also done a watermelon diet, which would be similar to the Grape Cure, though I used watermelon instead. Ann Wigmore of the Hippocrates Institute put her clients on watermelon for 3 days at the start of her program. I think a

juice only fast is effective. It provides nutrients at the same time that it cleanses your body. I'm talking about freshly extracted juices, of course, and not the bottled, dead stuff. Have you done a juice only fast yet? You may want to give that one a try. What kind of detox did you do before Christmas? Patty Patty ,What are some good detoxes do you think got people well quicker. I wasthinking about doing another one. I did one just before Christmas and Ineed to doanother one.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Patty,

The detox I did before Christmas was by Makers Diet 10-day perfect cleanse. I have done fast juicing in the beginning and that is when the rashes came out on me. I was kinda stirring away from that just it case I didn't get rid of the candida. I looked up the master cleanse which I may do after I get off this med after this month. I am drinking a lot of detox teas right now and coffee enemas which I love.

Thanks so much,

In a message dated 2/1/2008 1:17:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

There are a few detoxes that I've used..I'll try to remember them all.

Fasting of course, (water only). And then I've fasted with juices only.

Then there is the master cleanse, which is a lemon/maple syrup/cayenne mix in your water. It's very effective, a step up from fasting in terms of at least getting some calories, though minimal.

I've done the Bernard Jensen colonics and his program in his book on bowel management.

There is also liver flushing, and kidney flushing, and parasite cleansing.

I've also done a watermelon diet, which would be similar to the Grape Cure, though I used watermelon instead. Ann Wigmore of the Hippocrates Institute put her clients on watermelon for 3 days at the start of her program.

I think a juice only fast is effective. It provides nutrients at the same time that it cleanses your body. I'm talking about freshly extracted juices, of course, and not the bottled, dead stuff. Have you done a juice only fast yet? You may want to give that one a try.

What kind of detox did you do before Christmas?

Patty

Patty ,What are some good detoxes do you think got people well quicker. I wasthinking about doing another one. I did one just before Christmas and Ineed to doanother one.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.