RemedySpot.com

Re: Patty, Shelly and Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dede,

Perhaps your right. I go back on Feb 27th I will ask then. Maybe I have select hearing that day or brain fog. Hopefully I heard it all right. My husband came just in case I didn't get it all. But I will be sure to update you. I wish I was on thyroid at this point.

LOve

In a message dated 1/31/2008 12:15:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, DGRAHAMA@... writes:

Perhaps by sleeping thyroid, the doctor was useing

an example. Meaning, the thyroid isnt working well

while a fungal issue is so rampid, and when the fungal

issues are better, the thyroid will wake back up and

work again.........

Just a thought ~ Love Dede

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

~

I also have thyroid that isnt working. My

last TSH was 7.9, so that is HIGH, meaning

low function. I have raging fungal and will til

I have these implants out.

Please keep me posted on how you are doing

and what your doctor says on your next visit.

You are in my prayers ! ! Love DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Dede,

Are you on thyroid meds now?

In a message dated 1/31/2008 4:10:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, DGRAHAMA@... writes:

~

I also have thyroid that isnt working. My

last TSH was 7.9, so that is HIGH, meaning

low function. I have raging fungal and will til

I have these implants out.

Please keep me posted on how you are doing

and what your doctor says on your next visit.

You are in my prayers ! ! Love Dede

Sandy,

The girls here think the doctor meant that my thyroid is already sleeping due to the toxins or yeast being in my system and soon as he puts me on this med next month it will wake it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope I explained this right. You sure are fortunate that you dont have all these systoms. But in 2005 I had my thyroid tested and nothing showed up as well. It hard to detect Hashimotos and s thyroid diseases. Make sure you have the right test done. I cant wait for mine.

Love

In a message dated 1/31/2008 11:24:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, dusty.com@... writes:

Although my stomach has gone down somewhat.

I still have a bad case of Candida yeast of the intestine.

Dr. Kolb and my physician said

I do not have a thryid problem

My hair never fell out and I do not have the

sensitivities that I hear woman talk about in here.

I never heard of one's thyroid going to sleep.

Is there a site on the internet to look this information up ?

Thyroid going to sleep ???... That does wonders me,

Sandy~

Patty,

I dont know exactly what this means. He is treating me for candidiasis which I was surprised he believed in it. I didn't even mention it. I just started taking my medicine today. I feel like a new person. I guess I have been fighting candidasis this whole time. Did you take medicines for it? I am taking THID will this kill my good bacteria? I really cant get a second opinion since I dont have naturopathic doctors where I live. I am glad I just found one that believes he cant get me better. All the other doctors did not have a clue. He did not even run test he says once you have candidasis than you already have a thyroid disease because the yeast attacks this. Than later he is going to treat the thyroid. Oh my God I think this is the year I am getting my miracle. Thank you Lord and everyone for praying for me. Dr. Resseger says by putting the thyroid to sleep and waking it back up is like jump starting a car. I have no clue but I will gi ve him a try.

P.s. I bought kefir can I let that stand on the counter for 2 days and what I dont drink can I refrigerate?

LOve

In a message dated 1/30/2008 9:00:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cossprivatei writes:

,I would be very worried about having my thyroid "put to sleep" and I would get a second opinion.LyndaAt 06:57 PM 1/30/2008, you wrote:>Oh boy, what exactly does he mean by putting the thyroid to sleep and>waking it back up???>>I have never heard of this!>Patty>>> >> > Girls,> > My thyroid doctor wants to attack the yeast with something similar>to> > Difulcan before he starts treatment with the thyroid. Then he says>he will put the> > thyroid to sleep and then wake it back up. Did any one have this>problem?> > And I have a lot of muscus in my mouth today did anyone have that >as well?????> >> > Love> > > >> >> >> > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in>shape.> > > <http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?>http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?>NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> >>>

~

No, I am not on any thyroid meds right now.

I have some, but the doc that gave them to me

worked at a hospital that almost killed me so my

gut said not to take them just yet. I do need them

tho, but I also have adrenal insufficiency, so I am

patiently waiting til I have the implants out, then

will take care of the rest.

Love you ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.