RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: FDA MedWatch -Aspire36 and Aspire Lite -Nationwide Re...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ph,

I am really bad off...I am not sleeping ..Tell me how to do it step by step please.

Your the only one that seems to be detailed in helping with this and your all

I got. I ordered 3 bottles of DMSA and nutrients for chelating. How long before you

started feeling better? Sorry for all the questions. Hopefully it comes with instructons.

I ordered it what Patty said ...5 rounds at 4 days is how long in time frame?

I need to get my fillings out first but still send me instructions so I can print it and I will

start it as soon as fillings are out. I cannot live like this no more.

Love

In a message dated 3/5/2008 11:36:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

,From what Andy Cutler suggests, it can take one to three years to chelate almost all the mercury. That is of course based on severity of symptoms. However, I've spoken with people on the chelation forum who feel much better before that. According to my symptoms, it should take me 3 years. But, I've only completed 5 rounds at 4 days each and I am feeling much better as far as brain fog and blurriness. Love, PH>> Wow girls> I wished I would have had a proper dental amagram removal....I have just > about done everything> wrong. I knew I was worse after dentist. > Thanks Patty for the site to order the DMSA because my dentist is full of > bull.And so was that> chelation of EDTA they gave me which your not suppose to have when you have > mercury fillings> either. I am just trying to find out why the brain fog is so bad and the > nervous system.> Sorry girls i didn't mean to make any one worry so much but I know if I was > high in mercury> back then I know I am higher now because of my dentist of improper removal.> No wonder why I am not getting better....I have got to get the rest of my > fillings out and> then detox that mercury.> does anyone know( I think PH can answer this or anyone else whos been thru > this) How long> does it normally take to detox mercury ..I read you have to take it slow. At > least I know> what I am fighting now with the brain fog.> Thanks everyone this has put me at ease along with the capsulectomy.> > > > In a message dated 3/5/2008 11:02:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > saxony01@... writes:> > > > > > Lea,> > Surely someone has checked your x-rays by now! . . . Unbelievable! . . . > > Does it normally take this long to get a diagnostician to check them?> > I know you're ready for that leg to get well!> > I had a great massage this evening! . . . I'm ready to go now!> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.