RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: What kind of estrogen creme do you use?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Patty,

I am 39 years old and I using Natural Progesterone creme

I have a lot of symtoms of menopause though .....but this

could be mercury or thyroid cause they mimic each other.

Right now just getting the info ahead of the game. I refuse

to use synthectics which a doctor thinks i need.

Just keep me in your prayers ...I am just hopeing to get

on the thyroid for more support.

Thanks

In a message dated 3/9/2008 3:48:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

Here's what I use.http://www.biogenesis-antiaging.com/p37/Estrogen-Natural-(Esnatri)/product_info.html, how old are you?Are you in perimenopause?Patty>> Girls,> > I am in search of triple estogen creme and I refuse to use Premarin> Is there anything natural?> > Thanks for your prayers I seem to be doing a little better today> and I actually slept last night and felt good. Brain Fog seems to> be a little less degree today thank God and your prayers.> > I get my fillings out on Monday this coming week which they> got me in fast I know this is of the Lord. Should I be taking > anything before hand while the fillings come out?> > I am going to alternative dentist who is using a dental dam> this time!!!! Praise God!!!> > Love > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.