RemedySpot.com

Support Needed ... Humantics Foundation Group Messages for 3/6/2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Group ...Here are several very important requests for support ... please write our new women directly as I am going to be in transit for a few days.

Sadly, several of our very close friends in our group are suffering from various cancers right now ... including Lynda Roth ... one of our most powerful advocates ever. Here is her request:

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Lynda Roth <coss@...>

Date: Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 5:49 PMSubject: cold cap for chemoIlena,

I am in need of a cold cap for chemo, which our FDA has decided to

outlaw. I have to get them from out of the country. England has

them, Canada has them, etc. Is there any place you can help me find

one I can buy? I am sure it would be cheaper than renting and they

are hard to come by in the U.S.

It is a cold cap for the head for chemo to keep your scalp from

receiving so much chemo and your hair from falling out.

Lynda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Our Rogene also needs prayers and support ... she is another of the finest of our advocates ever. Her page is here for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet. We haven't updated her page yet with her new cancer findings. Rogene, we love you!

We are expanding our website stories ... this seems to be the very best way to counterbalance the massive propaganda being put on all media by the Breast Implant Industry. A thousand thanks to Dede Graham for helping me with this project.

A very sweet woman is also looking for pamphlets that can be distributed ... if anyone knows of some, please let me know about that too.Several have mentioned MedWatch lately ... click here to get to the FDA site. Please update your old forms if you have any new illnesses or injuries related to your implants.

Thank you all for all your kind notes ... I sincerely hope you can help our new women. Anyone who can contribute financially to help me keep the Humantics Foundation going, now in our 13th year with this cause ... that would also be mightily appreciated.

I will be celebrating the New Moon tomorrow with women from many continents and counties. I will be saying blessings for each of you.

Much love from Ilena~~~~~~~~~~~From: <rondalee1234@...>(Note from Ilena ... I had Ronda call Dr. Gershwin in Sacramento, but he is not taking new patients he said. Anyone who can help her find a Neuro or Rheumy or PS in Sact ... please help)

I am sick & its hard to be on here typing & really need some help. Do u know of Drs. in Sacramento that help us? Need a good P/S & need a reamatoligist. I'm not good on computer.I tried looking at sites but i have mnot seen any close to me. I thought maybe since your around here you would know. My medical care is a mess. I'm a mess.I thank you sooo much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~From: <cynthiaraecollins@...>Subject: BLOGilena@...

Ilena, I have a very rare form of lymphoma called lymphomatoid papulosis and mycosie fungoides and C.T.C.L. , this is a rare one person in 1.9 million there is only about 700 of us in the world. I recently added a poll and 4 other women were exposed to silicone gel implant ruptures shortly before developing this rare cancer, with 4 of us that is significant and was wondering if you might be able to direct me. I am new to the computer and Internet and was lost when I tried to get to FDA breast implant section to report, can you help direct me? Any help would be appreciated as this finding excites me as I have always thought that the loose silicone was a major trigger in me developing this rare cancer thank you so much, Cyndi

~~~~~~~~~~From: Lynne <lynne@...>Date: Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 9:16 AMSubject: BLOGIlena,Sorry to bother you with email but I'm not very good at the blog as yet.

Long story short had silicone in in 1977. Replacement with saline in 2007. 4 hours in surgery the stuff was everywhere. Now, approx.9 months after surgery I'm still sore and the left breast had become hard almost immediately.

Here's my immediate problem. It has been swollen 2 days and the swelling is spreading under my arm! I have an antibiotic on order. My surgeon is in Dallas his name is L. Hodges. I plan to have an explant and I found the list of questions to ask my surgeon on your website.

But have you ever heard of this kind of swelling? I know you hear alot of stories so just looking for some input and info. Thanks for all you do. Hope you are doing well yourself. Lynne PS Is there anyone in the Dallas or Missouri area you would recommend for explant that also deals with detox?

~~~~~~~~From: <SAriazi@...>Date: Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 4:00 PMSubject: I'm trying to reach you (Ilena) by phone - From Dorsey(Silicone Explantee)

Ilena,My name is Dorsey. I participated in a clinical trial for silicone implants at Vanderbilt in Nashville in 2005. I immediately became terribly ill. I had the implants removed 10 months later and am slowly regaining my health. (Platinum was found in my urine in 0, +2 and +4 oxidation levels) I have spoken to Zuckerman on several occasions. I was also asked to speak to a group of 60 Vandy med students in November and was able to tell my story