RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Silva Ultramind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jill,I won't go into all the things I learned - but Silva Mind Control completely changed my life. The fact that you can buy the course and share with your family makes it an incredible bargin! . . Basically, you learn that you are not a what other people say you are, or treat you as . . .but that by controlling your mind you can shape yourself into the person you WANT to be . . . and that all the negative things we tell ourselves about ourselves only invites trouble. For example - If you tell a child that he is bad, he will come to believe he is bad. Instead you can tell them that they WANT to do the right thing. . . They will see themselves in a positive, rather than a negative

light. There's sooooooo much more though! . . Some of it will seem very, very strange - but even then, it's interesting.Dede makes extensive use of the program . . . I'm certain that's why she's still living! . .. If she had accepted what the doctors told her, she would have been dead a long time ago.Hugs,Rogene