RemedySpot.com

Our Website is up!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends-

We are happy to announce that the long awaited "truth about breast implants" website is now live! Many of us worked long and hard on this website and and are thrilled that it went from being a dream months ago to a reality today. Even though the website is now live, we still have some work that we would like to do on it. But, it has come so far and we really wanted to share the information even if the formatting isn't quite ready yet. The most important thing is that we get the information out there. We will continue to update the site and add information as we go.

Without your love, support and guidance, this website would not be possible. So we would like to thank each of you for encouragement over the last couple of months. We hope that through this site, we will be able to "give back" as so many of you have done for us over these past months. The website address is www.truthaboutbreastimplants.com. Please be sure to link our site to your site. It would be greatly appreciated!

Love, The gals from truth about breast implantsP.S Please let us know if you see spelling errors or links that need to be fixed. I'm sure we will have a lot of "ironing out" to do over the first couple of weeks and months.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Here's the link again....Sorry!!http://www.truthaboutbreastimplants.com/--- On Sun, 3/23/08, Colorado Girl <seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...> wrote:From: Colorado Girl <seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...>Subject: Our Website is up!!!"Saline Support" < >Date: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 9:16 PM

Dear Friends-

We are happy to announce that the long awaited "truth about breast implants" website is now live! Many of us worked long and hard on this website and and are thrilled that it went from being a dream months ago to a reality today. Even though the website is now live, we still have some work that we would like to do on it. But, it has come so far and we really wanted to share the information even if the formatting isn't quite ready yet. The most important thing is that we get the information out there. We will continue to update the site and add information as we go.

Without your love, support and guidance, this website would not be possible. So we would like to thank each of you for encouragement over the last couple of months. We hope that through this site, we will be able to "give back" as so many of you have done for us over these past months. The website address is www.truthaboutbreastimplants.com. Please be sure to link our site to your site. It would be greatly appreciated!

Love, The gals from truth about breast implantsP.S Please let us know if you see spelling errors or links that need to be fixed. I'm sure we will have a lot of "ironing out" to do over the first couple of weeks and months.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

This is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Good job girls! Excellent! I'm so impressed!

Let's pray that your efforts will result in a whole generation of women

learning to love their bodies, forego implants, more and more women

having their eyes opened to the true risks of implants, and getting

explanted before they lose everything if they've had implants for any

length of time.

God bless your work, and may you all be encouraged in the work you've

undertaken together. I'm so proud of you!

Hugs,

Patty

Guest guest

I agree - you all did a wonderful. Looks like it was a lot of hard

work but I am pretty positive the rewards will be well worth it.

Love, CLynn

>

> This is FANTASTIC!!!!!

> Good job girls! Excellent! I'm so impressed!

>

> Let's pray that your efforts will result in a whole generation of

women

> learning to love their bodies, forego implants, more and more women

> having their eyes opened to the true risks of implants, and getting

> explanted before they lose everything if they've had implants for any

> length of time.

>

> God bless your work, and may you all be encouraged in the work you've

> undertaken together. I'm so proud of you!

> Hugs,

> Patty

>