RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Question regarding testing..(pronounced, Dis-Auto-No-Mia)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jen, this is a great article, and thank you for sharing it with the group. It sounds like you have a wonderful doctor, and this is so important for your condition. Many of the women in our group just cannot find compassionate doctors.

Honey, which implants did you have, silicone or saline, and how long were they in your body? Do you have Sticky Blood Syndrome, because many women who have had breast implants have this condition? I have this syndrome, and I must take blood thinners for the rest of my life. My blood pressure is on the low side, but I am not on any medication for this.

Stay close...love always.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Question regarding testing> > > I now have a pace maker and unfortuantly can not have an MRI. I'm > learning more and more from everyone in this group, by their own > experiences. I just want these things out so I can be normal again. > Right now I'm struggling with being able to sit up or be active > everything and anything makes me so tired. I want to be the mom I > was before - for my children. I have missed out on so much with > them because of a sickness doctors can't seem to figure out.> > Thank you for all your help!! Jen>