RemedySpot.com

Compassionate action for healing humanity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Beloveds, May this letter find you blessed and well, enjoying the coming of Spring. I am writing to share with you about an incredible, brilliant organization that I know is in resonance with : it's called Humanity Unites Brilliance (HUB). You may have seen previous emails from me regarding HUB... : ) I'm sharing HUB with the community because I am so touched by the Love, integrity, dedicated Service, transformational Vision and revolutionary model enacted by HUB. And I want to share it with you. I simply encourage you to check it out for yourself, because I know it will be a miraculous gift in your life, if you choose. There are 3 audio/visual resources which explain what, who and why HUB is www.healing.hubhub.org Please give yourself the time to listen to and watch one or all of these. This is such a gift. Also, please let me know how you feel about HUB, whether you are interested in joining or not, what are your thoughts, responses, questions, impressions? Let's share our hearts response to this and connect. That's what it's all about! HUB is quite simply, and very honestly, beautiful, timely and revolutionary. If you take a moment to listen to the presentations here, I know you'll agree! It's so fantastic! Let's unite in action to share our brilliance, resources, and

care with and for humanity, to empower us all to be our very best. Let's choose and create a prosperous planet together. HUB offers a brilliant, powerful vehicle for this vision! It's about compassion in action, it's about empowered Service...It's about Love. Again, I'd love to hear from you! I look forward to connecting with you about this! With Love and Gratitude,Jeanwww.healing.hubhub.orgwww.heartofwholeness.comwww.eyeofspiritcoach.com

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.