RemedySpot.com

Re: The Holy Alphabet ~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for this, it is beautiful. Dede, how are you and your father doing? My mail is taking forever to come in, and I have missed some of the messages...wonders me.

We have a blizzard here, and it is 40 below this morning. My plants are not doing that great in the Sunroom, it is not insulated very well, and we might have to move them.

Honey, I wish that they would do my surgery, but they do not want to touch me. I met a plastic surgeon last year in the ER, and he seemed very nice. He told me that he was a surgeon in Poland, and he came here to live; however, he has to be requalified to Canadian standard...do they have any standards in Canada? I am going to try to find him, because he was the one who ordered the CT-Scan on my back. He just might be the doctor who might help me.

Take care, dear one love you....Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

The Holy Alphabet ~

The Holy Alphabet

Although things are not perfect Because of trial or pain Continue in thanksgiving Do not begin to blame Even when the times are hard Fierce winds are bound to blow God is forever able Hold on to what you know Imagine life without His love J oy would cease to be Keep thanking Him for all the things Love imparts to thee Move out of "Camp Complaining" No weapon that is known On earth can yield the power Praise can do alone Quit looking at the future Redeem the time at hand Start every day with worship To "thank" is a command Until we see Him coming Victorious in the sky We'll run the race with gratitude X alting God most high Y es, there'll be good times and yes some will be bad, but... Z ion waits in glory...where none are ever sad! "I AM Too blessed to be stressed!" The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between

your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything. Love and peace be with you forever, Amen. PS: GOD LOVES YOU..

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.