RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Lea....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shari, I will put your note on the wall as a reminder. It really sounds cute, and it makes me happy that your little boy is getting better.

This abuse must stop; however, the FDA and Health Canada are not listening.

Honey, I hope that you find out what is causing your headaches. Mine stopped after my implants and my amalgans were removed.

Love you........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````

Lea....> > > Hi there!> > I haven't talk to you in so long!! How are you doing? I haven't been > online in forever so it would take months to catch up on posts from the > last year... I hope this post finds you well - I suppose as well as > any of us can be at this point - please keep me posted on how things > are for you - I know you were having some problems last when I was > online...> > What province in Canada do you live in? I was just wondering becausew > the commercial my son just did for the Toronto Bluejays will air in > Canada only but will be available online, supposedly, at the first of > April so I was going to have you look out for it in case it pops up... > he is playing the player Hill as a 7 year old fishing w/ dad - it > is a funny commercial and will be very cute when done. > > Love> > shari>