RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Lynn and Dede

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What a good story furocious fox! That is awesome that you mud wrestled! I too left my ex husband who was an abusive alcoholic! He was great when he was sober but a big butt when he was drunk. Very controlling and jealous too. Kicked in the back across the yard one night. Tried to punch me in the face - lucky I was sober and he was drunk, so I ducked and he put his hand through our wall. He also punched the passenger window out of my new car! But I left. My family loved him but they had no idea what he was doing behind closed doors and I didn't want to tell them because I just knew he'd change. HA! Never happened. Love, LynnPs... even if I could get that care in jail, I wouldn't go. I'd miss my family and friends much too much. Plus, I am too squeeky clean to do anything illegal. Prisoners are always well taken care of in jail. Even if it means traveling by plane or t

rain All their medical needs are met and paid in full Dentist, Doctor, Surgeon, Hospital You name it... It's paid for Dede your daughter's story hit home with me I had a husband like that Now dont laugh at me but...I was a mud wrestler back in the day My stage name was furocious foxand... Nobody outsmarts the fox !! My ex husband threaten me also with saying he would plant drugs on my posession I never chose drugs in my life and he was not going to pull or subject me into his stupid worldJust like Dede's daughter my ex threaten meWhen it was safe to leave my house ... I said ===> Exit Stage Right

Make a long story short I put his ass in jail and he lost all rights to our newborn baby The End and a New Beginning for me and my babyMy son is now 14 yrs old and we are both safe In your daughters situation Dede I would call A Womans Place I will never let a man violate me Sandy~ > Hi a,> > Yes, one big shewwwwww for me! I am chalking the flank pain up to > the Emergen-C I took - guess my kidney's can't handle it. > > I know I need to rest. I had a party the other night - I didn't > drink - but I stayed up until almost 3 a.m.! I haven't been up past > 11 or midnight for a long long time - unless it was due to insomnia. > > I had a nice time visiting with friends but boy was I worn out > yesterday. I need to get in bed early tonight. > > I hope you won't owe either. It sucks. Don't know where I am going >

to come up w/ the money! I upped my husband and my tax deductions up > to 6 for the next few checks to get extra $$ - we usually claim > zero. It is like using a credit card to use another credit card - > NOT good! But, what else can I do - I suppose go to jail, but I > would due horrible on that diet with all of my food sensitivities - > he he he : )> > You take care too! Don't push it at work, just do what you can do. > It is rough, I know - but you can do it I just know it. > > Love, Lynn>

Guest guest

Sis ~

The jerk didnt deserve to have you in his life.

What is it with so many dysfunctional men these

days? I sometimes wonder if part of it is because

of GM foods, and hormones and pesticides in them.

On top of environment and raising........

Hugs DedeCreate a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.