RemedySpot.com

Re: Patty I need help again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Krista

Its just been a long 3 years. I will do anything to get better.

In a message dated 1/24/2008 5:57:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, seekingthetruthaboutimplants@... writes:

- You are breaking my heart! Girl, I've been there (just ask Dede,) I had plenty of days that the only thing I did was cry because I felt nauseated, brain fogged, and achy! I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone! I know it feels that way sometimes, but you're not. We're all here for you!Love, Krista>> How would you know I have a good lining of the good guys in my > gut??????????????> I didn't do any enemas today because I dont know if my vitamins have NAC in > them? Do I need to get some before doing anymore coffee > enemas???????????????//> I dont know what brand to buy???????????????????> I take Garden of LIfe products. But since i have been taking 12 cloves of > garlic a day I have a lot of gas and now I have a gurgling in my stomach. Can > garlic cause this???????????????????????> I also feel nausated and brain fog today which I havent had in a long time.> > This is what I ate today..........I juiced 1 grapefruit and 2 apples for > breakfast along with 7 cloves of garlic> then I had lunch...............Caesar salad with 5 cloves of garlic in the > dressing.> Dinner.............................I had Oatmeal with faxseed and coconut > oil.> Am I eating right? I havent ate out in 3 years I am starting to wonder if > its the capsules. Have you heard of anyone not getting better because the had > capsules in them and what about getting better with them in. I dont know if I > have the money to do this right now. I really didn't feel like eating today. I > am always forcing myself to eat because I try to use food as my medicine. > What is your output???????????????????????//> My husband doesn't think I need to get the capsules out because he says he > sees improvement. I have been crying all day I feel alone and helpless. I want > so bad to get better this is so frustrating. Help???????> Love> > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

- You are breaking my heart! Girl, I've been there (just ask

Dede,) I had plenty of days that the only thing I did was cry because

I felt nauseated, brain fogged, and achy! I just wanted to let you

know that you aren't alone! I know it feels that way sometimes, but

you're not. We're all here for you!

Love, Krista

>

> How would you know I have a good lining of the good guys in my

> gut??????????????

> I didn't do any enemas today because I dont know if my vitamins

have NAC in

> them? Do I need to get some before doing anymore coffee

> enemas???????????????//

> I dont know what brand to buy???????????????????

> I take Garden of LIfe products. But since i have been taking 12

cloves of

> garlic a day I have a lot of gas and now I have a gurgling in my

stomach. Can

> garlic cause this???????????????????????

> I also feel nausated and brain fog today which I havent had in a

long time.

>

> This is what I ate today..........I juiced 1 grapefruit and 2

apples for

> breakfast along with 7 cloves of garlic

> then I had lunch...............Caesar salad with 5 cloves of garlic

in the

> dressing.

> Dinner.............................I had Oatmeal with faxseed and

coconut

> oil.

> Am I eating right? I havent ate out in 3 years I am starting to

wonder if

> its the capsules. Have you heard of anyone not getting better

because the had

> capsules in them and what about getting better with them in. I dont

know if I

> have the money to do this right now. I really didn't feel like

eating today. I

> am always forcing myself to eat because I try to use food as my

medicine.

> What is your output???????????????????????//

> My husband doesn't think I need to get the capsules out because he

says he

> sees improvement. I have been crying all day I feel alone and

helpless. I want

> so bad to get better this is so frustrating. Help???????

> Love

>

>

>

>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

If you're not used to eating garlic, you really jumped in head first. . .

I'd suggest spacing your garlic out through the day to give your tummy time to adjust. . . When you start feeling more uncomfortable than you can tolerate, stop until you're past that feeling, then continue at a slower pace.

It's possible that you might feel better with your capsules still in . . . but if they contain some of the organisms that capsules of some of our women have contained, it's not likely you'll feel well until after you get those capsules out and detox.

Not what you wanted to hear, I'm afraid.

Hugs,

Rogene

Patty I need help again

How would you know I have a good lining of the good guys in my gut????????? ?????

I didn't do any enemas today because I dont know if my vitamins have NAC in them? Do I need to get some before doing anymore coffee enemas?????? ????????? //

I dont know what brand to buy????????? ????????? ?

I take Garden of LIfe products. But since i have been taking 12 cloves of garlic a day I have a lot of gas and now I have a gurgling in my stomach. Can garlic cause this???????? ????????? ??????

I also feel nausated and brain fog today which I havent had in a long time.

This is what I ate today....... ...I juiced 1 grapefruit and 2 apples for breakfast along with 7 cloves of garlic

then I had lunch....... ........Caesar salad with 5 cloves of garlic in the dressing.

Dinner...... ......... ......... .....I had Oatmeal with faxseed and coconut oil.

Am I eating right? I havent ate out in 3 years I am starting to wonder if its the capsules. Have you heard of anyone not getting better because the had capsules in them and what about getting better with them in. I dont know if I have the money to do this right now. I really didn't feel like eating today. I am always forcing myself to eat because I try to use food as my medicine. What is your output?????? ????????? ????????/ /

My husband doesn't think I need to get the capsules out because he says he sees improvement. I have been crying all day I feel alone and helpless. I want so bad to get better this is so frustrating. Help???????

Love

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.