RemedySpot.com

Re: Send a Personal Message to Women in the Congo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My best beloveds, it is with everything that I am that I write this message to each and every one of you and that is from a place of unconditional love, a love that have no beginning or end, a love that have and knows no boundaries and this my dear ones is how I would like each and everyone of you to start loving thy divine self. I know when we are going through the valley of the shadow of death it is very hard for us to love our selves but it is the only way for us to re-claim that which have been taken from us that of our God self and it is when we make this ultimate choice of consciously loving our selves no matter what life throws at us that is where we will find the most perfect peace, joy and love, and when you would have found this special place of unconditional love then you will be able to rise above that which has been wrought upon you and then you will know with out a shadow of a doubt that the essence of your being cannot be touched by no man hands. Be well my beloveds.

Love and Light a

>> Throughout the recent war in the Congo, tens of thousands of women and> girls have been raped, brutally assaulted and abducted into servitude.> As a result, survivors of sexual violence live with many challenges> including medical and psychological consequences. They also face extreme> stigma and rejection from their family and communities.> > > Send a message here> <http://ga3.org/campaign/survivors/i786kusr97bdjt5m?>> > You can make a difference by reaching out to women and girls in the> Congo. Show your support by sending a message of solidarity to survivors> of sexual violence and the courageous community workers who serve them> on a daily basis.> Much love and respect to all> Liane>