RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Is anyone else on Armour thyroid ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Patty,

Thank you so much for your time.

Love

In a message dated 3/26/2008 12:26:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

,I am taking 120 mg of Armour, and upped my dose according to symptoms.I would suggest taking a look at the www.stopthethyroidmadness.comwebsite, and also joining the group from the same people where they discuss dosing.NaturalThyroidHormones/I can forward some guidelines that they have posted on that group. In these guidelines, they talk about how to increase your dose, dose by symptoms, and how to best take Armour. I'll send these guidelines to your private email, okay?Patty>> Girls ,> > I was wondering what milligram of Armour does your> doctor put you on to help with the fatigue of your> thyroid..... I think I need more how do I go about > doing that ? I dont want to ? the doctor but I> feel I need more does he go by symtoms ?> > Thanks > > > > > **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL > Home. > (http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00030000000001)> Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.