RemedySpot.com

Prayer /Healing request for our Karma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

From: ♥~Karma♥Date: Mar 12, 2008 5:34 PMI need to know what you think.. Should I post my surgery for prayer on myspace.. and mention that to all not to message me as I am in meditation and prayer for most of the eve?I need all the loving prayers I can get right now.. No I am not scared..What ever happens during or after surgery tomorrow.. I know I will walk again.. and this brings comfort to me..This is kind of what I though I might post.. Below.. But as I said maybe telling them not to message me.. That I will keep them posted.. or others will.. IIIIIIIII don't know... But let me know what you think ok? Or should I just stay in positive prayer?? For myself.. and with all of HH's?************ I must mention something to you as I won't be around for a few days..Something to tell you dear..So much has gone on in these last few months..Here is what is going on with me.. Not just my back.. that is the least of my worries.. at this point..I must tell you that for the past few weeks I haven't been here much.. due to preparing for my surgery..I mean.. Visiting old friends at my old jobs.. going up to Crestline Lake Arrowhead to visit old friends.. spending time with my close friend as she transitions from her illness, having closer or just clearing old wounds..I go into surgery tomorrow the 13th at 7:00am..I have one of the top five rarest diseases..There is No cure for this..It is called Fibromuscular Dysplasia..Basically it is an abnormal cell that grows in the bodies arteries.. It turns into fibrous muscles that closes off blood flow to different areas..In my case it has closed off most of the blood flow in the Aorta cutting off the blood flow from the waist down..And I can't walk at this point for more than 10ft as my hips and legs go numb and shut down.. And painful…Also my kidneys are involved and who knows what else…My soul is ready.. I am ready.. for all to take place...So I am so sorry for not being around lately..I so hope this finds you smiling.. I miss you!!Know in your hearts.. Deep in your hearts.. That I love you dear friends!!As far as the surgery... I will be in the hospital about 24 to 48 hours..They will be doing an angioplasty..and stretching the aorta and stints in my legs..First they will go through the femoral artery with a balloon.. this artery runs up from the pelvic area at the crease of the pelvic and leg.. they will take this balloon filled with dye and air and go into the artery to both my kidneys..And stretch them with this balloon..Then go up to the main valve or I should say Aorta and stretch it so I can get blood flowing again to my lower body..Then put stints in both of my legs to open up the flow to my legs..EEEEEEEEEEEEK! and I have to be awake through the whole thing..I had this done about 20 years ago to the artery to my left kidney.. but it didn't work..The muscles that grow in my arteries are very strong inside.. And like I said...It is a rare condition.Very rare..Anyway... The risk is that they might tear the Aorta if the muscle is too strong...Then there is a risk of stroke or heart attack in the next few days after.. Ridder's Aorta tore also.. That is what killed him...So I have been in prayer.. Making my visits to my past for closer. Visiting and forgiving all that has wounded me..Seeing old friends.. making amends with my first and second husband..OOOOOH and writing off $179,000.00 in back child support that was owed to me.. Yep I did..LOL! OK.. I said not to, but my soul told me to..And I did..It has been interesting in these last few weeks..I send blessings to you My dear friends..If I could humbly ask you for your prayers.. I would be grateful..Here is a few links to this very interesting rare condition An up beat and positive link.. I like this one. more positiveAn up beat and positive link.. I like this one. more positiveAnother good link.. if your interestedPS.. KNOW THAT I AM NOT AFRAID.. no matter the outcome.. because no matter what!!! I will be able to walk again!! How cool is that??Love to you!!~Karma

Guest guest

Dear one….Let go and let God….know you are in God’s protection

and care…..Know that you are willing to heal…willing to heal…willing to heal……and

you will and are already. And so it is.

Standing in my sacred purpose of divine light, Jacqui

[mailto: ] On

Behalf Of

Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:50 PM

Subject: [] Prayer /Healing request for our Karma

Mar 12, 2008 5:34 PM

I need to know what you think.. Should I post my surgery for prayer on

myspace.. and mention that to all not to message me as I am in meditation and

prayer for most of the eve?

I need all the loving prayers I can get right now.. No I am not scared..What

ever happens during or after surgery tomorrow.. I know I will walk again.. and

this brings comfort to me..This is kind of what I though I might post.. Below..

But as I said maybe telling them not to message me.. That I will keep them

posted.. or others will..

IIIIIIIII don't know... But let me know what you think ok? Or should I

just stay in positive prayer?? For myself.. and with all of HH's?

I must mention something to you as I won't be around for a few days..Something

to tell you dear..So much has gone on in these last few months..

Here is what is going on with me.. Not just my back.. that is the least of my

worries.. at this point..I must tell you that for the past few weeks I haven't

been here much.. due to preparing for my surgery..I mean..

Visiting old friends at my old jobs.. going up to Crestline Lake

Arrowhead to visit old friends.. spending time with my close friend as she

transitions from her illness, having closer or just clearing old wounds..I go

into surgery tomorrow the 13th at 7:00am..I have one of the top five rarest

diseases..There is No cure for this..It is called Fibromuscular

Dysplasia..Basically it is an abnormal cell that grows in the bodies arteries..

It turns into fibrous muscles that closes off blood flow to different areas..In

my case it has closed off most of the blood flow in the Aorta cutting off the

blood flow from the waist down..And I can't walk at this point for more than

10ft as my hips and legs go numb and shut down..

And painful…Also my kidneys are involved and who knows what else…My soul is

ready.. I am ready.. for all to take place...So I am so sorry for not being

around lately..I so hope this finds you smiling.. I miss you!!Know in your

hearts.. Deep in your hearts..

That I love you dear friends!!As far as the surgery... I will be in the

hospital about 24 to 48 hours..They will be doing an angioplasty..and

stretching the aorta and stints in my legs..First they will go through the

femoral artery with a balloon.. this artery runs up from the pelvic area at the

crease of the pelvic and leg.. they will take this balloon filled with dye and

air and go into the artery to both my kidneys..And stretch them with this

balloon..Then go up to the main valve or I should say Aorta and stretch it so I

can get blood flowing again to my lower body..

Then put stints in both of my legs to open up the flow to my legs..EEEEEEEEEEEEK!

and I have to be awake through the whole thing..I had this done about 20 years

ago to the artery to my left kidney.. but it didn't work..The muscles that grow

in my arteries are very strong inside.. And like I said...It is a rare

condition.Very rare..Anyway... The risk is that they might tear the Aorta if

the muscle is too strong...Then there is a risk of stroke or heart attack in

the next few days after.. Ridder's Aorta tore also.. That is what killed

him...So I have been in prayer..

Making my visits to my past for closer. Visiting and forgiving all that has

wounded me..Seeing old friends.. making amends with my first and second

husband..OOOOOH and writing off $179,000.00 in back child support that was owed

to me.. Yep I did..LOL! OK.. I said not to, but my soul told me to..And I

did..It has been interesting in these last few weeks..I send blessings to you

My dear friends..If I could humbly ask you for your prayers.. I would be

grateful..Here is a few links to this very interesting rare condition An up

beat and positive link..

I like this one. more positiveAn up beat and

positive link.. I like this one. more positiveAnother

good link.. if your interested

PS.. KNOW THAT I AM NOT AFRAID.. no matter the outcome.. because no matter

what!!! I will be able to walk again!! How cool is that??Love to you!!

~Karma

Guest guest

Dearest Beautiful , It is now 11:11 pm.(smile) I've held your aura in love & healing since i read your post about your surgery tomorrow. I will continue to hold the brilliant white light around your healing body. when you wrote about your experience driving around the mountain in the fog, your unyielding faith came shining through. I, along with all others of this wonderful Humanity Healing family will be anxious to hear of your recovery. Sending you all that you need, In Respect, Compassion, Light & Love, Peggy <butterflygris@...> wrote: From: ♥~Karma♥Date: Mar 12, 2008 5:34 PMI need to know what you think.. Should I post my surgery for prayer on myspace.. and mention that to all not to message me as I am in meditation and prayer for most of the eve?I need all the loving prayers I can get right now.. No I am not scared..What ever happens during or after surgery tomorrow.. I know I will walk again.. and this brings comfort to me..This is kind of what I though I might post.. Below.. But as I said maybe telling them not to message me.. That I will keep them posted.. or others will.. IIIIIIIII don't know... But let

me know what you think ok? Or should I just stay in positive prayer?? For myself.. and with all of HH's?************ I must mention something to you as I won't be around for a few days..Something to tell you dear..So much has gone on in these last few months..Here is what is going on with me.. Not just my back.. that is the least of my worries.. at this point..I must tell you that for the past few weeks I haven't been here much.. due to preparing for my surgery..I mean.. Visiting old friends at my old jobs.. going up to Crestline Lake Arrowhead to visit old friends.. spending time with my close friend as she transitions from her illness, having closer or just clearing old wounds..I go into surgery tomorrow the 13th at 7:00am..I have one of the top five rarest diseases..There is No cure for this..It is called Fibromuscular Dysplasia..Basically it is an abnormal cell that grows in the bodies arteries.. It turns into fibrous muscles that closes

off blood flow to different areas..In my case it has closed off most of the blood flow in the Aorta cutting off the blood flow from the waist down..And I can't walk at this point for more than 10ft as my hips and legs go numb and shut down.. And painful…Also my kidneys are involved and who knows what else…My soul is ready.. I am ready.. for all to take place...So I am so sorry for not being around lately..I so hope this finds you smiling.. I miss you!!Know in your hearts.. Deep in your hearts.. That I love you dear friends!!As far as the surgery... I will be in the hospital about 24 to 48 hours..They will be doing an angioplasty..and stretching the aorta and stints in my legs..First they will go through the femoral artery with a balloon.. this artery runs up from the pelvic area at the crease of the pelvic and leg.. they will take this balloon filled with dye and air and go into the artery to both my kidneys..And stretch them with this balloon..Then go

up to the main valve or I should say Aorta and stretch it so I can get blood flowing again to my lower body..Then put stints in both of my legs to open up the flow to my legs..EEEEEEEEEEEEK! and I have to be awake through the whole thing..I had this done about 20 years ago to the artery to my left kidney.. but it didn't work..The muscles that grow in my arteries are very strong inside.. And like I said...It is a rare condition.Very rare..Anyway... The risk is that they might tear the Aorta if the muscle is too strong...Then there is a risk of stroke or heart attack in the next few days after.. Ridder's Aorta tore also.. That is what killed him...So I have been in prayer.. Making my visits to my past for closer. Visiting and forgiving all that has wounded me..Seeing old friends.. making amends with my first and second husband..OOOOOH and writing off $179,000.00 in back child support that was owed to me.. Yep I did..LOL! OK.. I said not to, but

my soul told me to..And I did..It has been interesting in these last few weeks..I send blessings to you My dear friends..If I could humbly ask you for your prayers.. I would be grateful..Here is a few links to this very interesting rare condition An up beat and positive link.. I like this one. more positiveAn up beat and positive link.. I like this one. more positiveAnother good link.. if your interestedPS.. KNOW THAT I AM NOT AFRAID.. no matter the outcome.. because no matter what!!! I will be able to walk again!! How cool is that??Love to you!!~Karma

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear ,

since i've read your e-mail i have been praying for you.

and thank god you are feeling better now.

Written below is a great prayer that cures from all sorts of pain that i think is

very beneficial for you to repeat.

{"I seek protection for my soul in the Lord of the earth and the Lord of the heavens I seek protection for my soul in the One in whose name no sickness can hurt I seek protection for my soul in the One whose name is Blessed and a Cure"}.

"{God I ask from You the well-being, and to be grateful for the well-being"}.

I wish you from the bottom of my heart a fast recovery . & Anoudi

From: butterflygris@...Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:50:26 +0000Subject: [] Prayer /Healing request for our Karma

From: ♥~Karma♥Date: Mar 12, 2008 5:34 PMI need to know what you think.. Should I post my surgery for prayer on myspace.. and mention that to all not to message me as I am in meditation and prayer for most of the eve?I need all the loving prayers I can get right now.. No I am not scared..What ever happens during or after surgery tomorrow.. I know I will walk again.. and this brings comfort to me..This is kind of what I though I might post.. Below.. But as I said maybe telling them not to message me.. That I will keep them posted.. or others will.. IIIIIIIII don't know... But let me know what you think ok? Or should I just stay in positive prayer?? For myself.. and with all of HH's?************ I must mention something to you as I won't be around for a few days..Something to tell you dear..So much has gone on in these last few months..Here is what is going on with me.. Not just my back.. that is the least of my worries.. at this point..I must tell you that for the past few weeks I haven't been here much.. due to preparing for my surgery..I mean.. Visiting old friends at my old jobs.. going up to Crestline Lake Arrowhead to visit old friends.. spending time with my close friend as she transitions from her illness, having closer or just clearing old wounds..I go into surgery tomorrow the 13th at 7:00am..I have one of the top five rarest diseases..There is No cure for this..It is called Fibromuscular Dysplasia..Basically it is an abnormal cell that grows in the bodies arteries.. It turns into fibrous muscles that closes off blood flow to different areas..In my case it has closed off most of the blood flow in the Aorta cutting off the blood flow from the waist down..And I can't walk at this point for more than 10ft as my hips and legs go numb and shut down.. And painful…Also my kidneys are involved and who knows what else…My soul is ready.. I am ready.. for all to take place...So I am so sorry for not being around lately..I so hope this finds you smiling.. I miss you!!Know in your hearts.. Deep in your hearts.. That I love you dear friends!!As far as the surgery... I will be in the hospital about 24 to 48 hours..They will be doing an angioplasty..and stretching the aorta and stints in my legs..First they will go through the femoral artery with a balloon.. this artery runs up from the pelvic area at the crease of the pelvic and leg.. they will take this balloon filled with dye and air and go into the artery to both my kidneys..And stretch them with this balloon..Then go up to the main valve or I should say Aorta and stretch it so I can get blood flowing again to my lower body..Then put stints in both of my legs to open up the flow to my legs..EEEEEEEEEEEEK! and I have to be awake through the whole thing..I had this done about 20 years ago to the artery to my left kidney.. but it didn't work..The muscles that grow in my arteries are very strong inside.. And like I said...It is a rare condition.Very rare..Anyway... The risk is that they might tear the Aorta if the muscle is too strong...Then there is a risk of stroke or heart attack in the next few days after.. Ridder's Aorta tore also.. That is what killed him...So I have been in prayer.. Making my visits to my past for closer. Visiting and forgiving all that has wounded me..Seeing old friends.. making amends with my first and second husband..OOOOOH and writing off $179,000.00 in back child support that was owed to me.. Yep I did..LOL! OK.. I said not to, but my soul told me to..And I did..It has been interesting in these last few weeks..I send blessings to you My dear friends..If I could humbly ask you for your prayers.. I would be grateful..Here is a few links to this very interesting rare condition An up beat and positive link.. I like this one. more positiveAn up beat and positive link.. I like this one. more positiveAnother good link.. if your interestedPS.. KNOW THAT I AM NOT AFRAID.. no matter the outcome.. because no matter what!!! I will be able to walk again!! How cool is that??Love to you!!~Karma

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger