RemedySpot.com

Message from Dawn in England

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh Dawn,I'm so sorry it was cancer! . . . But thankful they found it before it became a serious issue! Will you need any further treatment? Please take care of yourself . . . There are very few things that must be done right now . . .The most important is rest!God Bless,Rogene----- Forwarded Message ----From: dawn beaven <dawn_beaven@...>siliconekids Sent: Sunday, April 6, 2008 4:41:10 AMSubject: RE: [siliconeKids] Eat Your Germs

hI rOGENE PLEASE PASS ONTO GROUP Sorry caps by accident just thought let you all know operation went well they removed tumour from bladder and just found out was cancer.Thank goodness they got it all was very small It's the only time in my life I've be glad I have Lupus as they found it and made me have more tests am very grateful to the Guys at the Lupus unit in London. Recouping at home mum gone back to Oxford don't feel too bad just very tired and painful when you pee a bit like very bad cystitus am drinking cranberry and taking honey and salt bath seems to help. Took the dog out for the first time as we have snow here she went mad but was glad to be out. am knackered though now. love to all and thanks for your lovely emails Dawn Beaven silicone survivors