RemedySpot.com

Re: Shelly ===> QUESTION ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandy,

My dad cannot taste his food either and they make his gums sore. He says its so sore that he has to put numbing stuff on his gums and he is not doing that no more. After the dentist he got very ill for 6 months and didn't eat for 30 days. I was taking him to the hospital all the time they could not figure out what it was so he starved for 30 days and got better. I dont know if i could go without food for that long. I remember him sleeping alot. So he never wore his teeth again.

Love,

In a message dated 1/18/2008 8:45:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dusty.com@... writes:

Ouch... I would never use pliers .

Why wont your Dad where his teeth?

I am a little nervous about getting false teeth.

What are the negatives ?

This is my concern...

A friend of mine will not wear hers.

She saids she cannot taste her food.

Even if I had the money.

I would never get those implanted teeth.

Anymore the word implants scares me.

Sandy~

Sandy,

I feel any surgery you have is dangerous. But if he needs it then he needs it. Just pray everything goes fine. And God will make sure it does. I am sorry to here that about your teeth but I guess you can look at the positive end .... YOU will never get a cavity. That is sad that you never had dental care. I guess I now look at that as a blessing. My dad pulled all his teeth out on his own with pliers to save money. I am not saying to do that but the moral of the story he finally got fitted for false teeth and he dont wear them. He says he just wasted his money. I never really noticed that he didn't have teeth because his gums dont sink in like most peoples would.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.