RemedySpot.com

Re: I am home and happy:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lynda, honey, you are on your way to recovery. Having a low white blood count is normal after all that you have been through. Why is your lung filling up with fluid? That is not a good thing to have when you are having chemo.

We are happy that you are getting some help, because it makes it easier to tell someone who you are not involved with about your fears. When will your sister be coming to stay with you? She sounds like an Angel, and this will give you some time to do things together. Later, you should go back home with her to heal.

My friend, Rosie, has a daughter who does Reiki, and she believes that it has major healing effects. She is in Ontario getting her master's degree in environmental studies. Her father , my 's boss, is going down to pick up her car, because she needs money....like most children. When she is finished, she will return to Edmonton.

Honey, we hope that you feel great by the time the wedding takes place, this will be good therapy for you.

Sending love and prayers to you....Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Re: Lea in hospital again...>>Darn, too many health problems for too many of us right now. We are>praying for you, Lea.>>Love,>Lynda>>At 10:25 PM 3/23/2008, you wrote:>> >Dear ,> >Thank you for letting us know about Lea...we are all concerned about> >her!> >Make sure she stays in her bed...we know how hard she works when she> >should be resting. And you take care of yourself too. We love and> >pray for you both. Be well!> >Patty> >> >> > >> > > Hi Ladies:> > >> > > I want to let you all know that I had to take Lea into hospital> >again on Saturday afternoon. We arrived there at 5:30 pm, but were> >unable to leave until 2:30 am the next morning.> > >> > > As usual, the emergency doctors were worried about Lea's> >potential for pulmonary embolisms. As well as the obvious bronchial> >condition, a chest x-ray showed that she was quite pneumonic as well.> >They allowed me to bring her home, but said that she had to be> >confined to bed for two or three days until she was feeling better.> > >> > > I'm sure that Lea will update you all on her progress as soon as> >she can.> > >> > > Best wishes...and a Happy Easter to you all!> > >> > > > > >> >> >>>><http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo & El= & SG= & RAND=23582 & partner=hotbar>>Upgrade Your Email - Click here!>>>