RemedySpot.com

Shelly ===> QUESTION ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ouch... I would never use pliers .

Why wont your Dad where his teeth?

I am a little nervous about getting false teeth.

What are the negatives ?

This is my concern...

A friend of mine will not wear hers.

She saids she cannot taste her food.

Even if I had the money.

I would never get those implanted teeth.

Anymore the word implants scares me.

Sandy~

Sandy,

I feel any surgery you have is dangerous. But if he needs it then he needs it. Just pray everything goes fine. And God will make sure it does. I am sorry to here that about your teeth but I guess you can look at the positive end .... YOU will never get a cavity. That is sad that you never had dental care. I guess I now look at that as a blessing. My dad pulled all his teeth out on his own with pliers to save money. I am not saying to do that but the moral of the story he finally got fitted for false teeth and he dont wear them. He says he just wasted his money. I never really noticed that he didn't have teeth because his gums dont sink in like most peoples would.

Sandy,

I talked to a dentist the other day who told me that people who have problems wearing contacts generally have problems with the materials used in dental appliances . . . The sensitivity issue.

When the time comes, I'd suggest finding a holistic dentist who can advise you on which materials will work for you.

Hugs,

Rogene