RemedySpot.com

Autism & exposure to mom's breast implants

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is National Autism week. CNN has been giving almost as much coverage to Autism today as the election! . . . Please watch! . . . Check www.cnn.com for info. ----- Forwarded Message ----From: sey <fuchsmorrissey@...>

PLEASE POST TO EVERYONE~PLEASE WATCH ABOUT: AUTISM ON CNN--April 2, 2008Thank you~ Fuchs-sey (Past 1976 McGhan/3M teenage breast implant patient, who had mastectomy of both breasts, in 1993 at the age of 35, and has three daughters who took "hits" from extremely failed/toxic silicone gel breast implants (that contained heavy metals-catalysts-platinum that these so-called medical devices of an illusion of the mind were entangled with genetics, the variants of genes/OF KEY GENES, that were in the end, exerted/stimulated/"turned on" genetics)

PLEASE NOTE~

I am wondering how many moms who have exposed their offspring to their breast implants (exposure their child to the chemical adjuvancy of their breast implant lot numbers) have children diagnosed (by a doctor) with Autism, OR the child(ren) have not been diagnosed with Autism YET, but HAVE symptoms of Autism.I do know that some breast implant offspring have been diagnosed (by a doctor ) with Autism .I do know that breast implant offspring may present with symptoms of Autism. My own children have, but I did not put any connection to Autism, nor did I want them "labeled" ~

After viewing Ms. McCarthy (past Playboy playmate) speak sometime ago about her child and his symptoms, I opened my mind.Later, (after opening my mind, I was close minded about Autism before) but made a choice to inform/educate myself more about Autism, I made more of a connection that my children presented with some same symptoms as her child with Autism or with other Autism children I read about. Question: Did McCarthy by any chance have breast implant exposure in her medical history? Did she expose her child to silicone gel breast implants or saline breast implants with a silicone shell? Via the placental barrier through fetal cells?

Breast feeding with a breast implant (I believe) IS just extra "hits" despite what some believe in certain quarters of medicine.

I am not going to debate the issues after what I HAVE LIVED FIRST HAND as genetics is the foundation here, but NOT the "cause"...if one wants to better understand HLA-type/DNA/RNA, do the blood studies to get a better grasp of the variants of genes/of KEY GENES being exerted/stimulated/"turned on", MUTATED~~~Mutated genetics/mutated variants of KEY GENES IS NOT GOOD.

IF she/ McCarthy did have breast implants, might her breast implants have been found to have catalysts/heavy metals, platinum excesses? What about the genetics aspects...was there HLA-typing/DNA/RNA, blood studies to note the variants of genes, variants of KEY GENES that were stimulated/exerted/"turned ON" with the offspring. Just wondering~Seeing that some type of variant of Autism expression may be found with breast implant offspring, (silicone gel breast implant and/or saline breast implant with a silicone shell) I believe that WE (AS HUMANITY) NEED TO ADDRESS THIS with an open mind to better understand disease(s), like for instance Autism and the *differences of expression* (IS WHAT I TERM IT) this disease presents with~ Mothers who have exposed their offspring to their failed/toxic breast implants should LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED. Please join me to do this...leave NO stone

unturned!

This would include with Autism, Autism-LIKE health issues & being exposed to the chemical adjuvancy of breast implant lot numbers with breast implant offspring.

NOTE TO: McDonough/In the Know~ has anyone ever looked into this concerning breast implant offspring taking "hits" from the chemical adjuvancy of mom's breast implant lot numbers & Autism/Autism-like presenting in the offspring? This needs to happen IF those in medicine really wish to uphold their oath of First, do NO harm to that highest of high standard.

I will continue to state: Proteins accumulate on the surface of silicone/silicone breast implants and other various silicone breast implants AFTER they are in the human body (see: research from Georg Wick, Innsbruck, Austria on most abundant proteins) along with the time factor of exposure....as WE WITH WISDOM incorporate the SCIENTIFIC TRUTH that ***protein excesses*** are common in many diseases, (lupus, multiple sclerosis, RA, sarcoidosis, scleroderma, dermatomyositis, & other diseases of autoimmunity as well as various cancers--myeloma, brain, lung and others...DISEASES primarily those that STIMULATE/EXERT/"turn on" the human immune response via the placental barrier through fetal cells (I questioned microchimerism/chimerism long ago)...breast feeding just extra "hits" of whatever....AND WITH THE CHEMICAL ADJUVANCY OF BREAST IMPLANT LOT NUMBERS, INCLUDING -----> the catalysts/heavy metals/ PLATINUM. WE HAVE A REAL

PROBLEM HERE....and so does medicine, science and research & the FDA, CDC, IOM and so forth. They have a REAL PROBLEM.SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN? They did,

they have and will continue to do so, UNTIL medicine, science and research stands up to the plate (for once) to UPHOLD THEIR OATH OF FIRST, do NO HARM to that highest of high standard with research.

Take care, CFM/ Fuchs-seyFuchssey@...

More immediate than e-mail? Get instant access with Windows Live Messenger.