RemedySpot.com

Important/ Please read: Why Not A Class Action Law Suit???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

These are just some thoughts I had today:

You know, I don't think anyone else can sue for damages, because of the Global Settlement, but I am not sure. To tell you the truth, all of this, for the last 15 years, has been so overwhelming that between that and health issues, there is no way I have been able to keep up with it... I think this is right though... I know Rogene, who has an incredible memory, probably knows all of the ins and outs of this... Maybe she will post here...

Perhaps approaching from another direction might be something that could be considered... These manufacturers and some of the "highly esteemed" (gag) medical institutions, have studies that show there are no problems with implants. Not one time has anyone done widespread epidemiological studies looking at large numbers of implanted women who are reporting problems, AND THEIR SYMPTOMS, as far as I know...

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the Mayo Clinic studies were done by looking at implanted womens' charts for established medical diagnoses of Connective Tissue Disease. They were not evaluated for a collection of unusual symptoms, or symptoms that appeared to be some sort of Connective Tissue Disease, in women who all had one thing in common-implants, as far as I know.

I do not know all of the ins and outs of epidemiological studies, but it seems to me this works quite a bit differently than studies done so far. I mean, if rats in Arizona are making people sick, or worse, the CDC comes to find out what is going on. Why not with implants, although I doubt the CDC would be the appropriate agency to go after... Maybe NIH, or FDA... I don't even know if this is a possibility.

There is plenty of supporting information to show that there were problems. It is not like we don't have something to show for problems that are ongoing, or at least this is the way I see this. Take a look at some of the Discovery papers that showed up in the first lawsuits. At least some of this incriminating information revealed terrible problems with the implants, and apparently was supposed to be sealed in these lawsuits. I don't know who leaked this to the FDA, but I hope they get a star in their crown or win the lottery...

So, even though there would probably be no monetary gain, what about a lawsuit to force this type of study? It would not necessarily have to include only implanted women, but could be expanded to include others with various silicone implants or devices...

Here are some of the Where There's smoke There's Fire documents... Check these out ladies...

http://implants.clic.net/tony/Smoke/4.html

Shameful!!!

This:

http://members.aol.com/dowlied/page5/

I think there are more of these. This is the first one that popped up...

And this:

http://lists.paleopsych.org/pipermail/paleopsych/2006-November/006004.html

His work, attempting to help women who were sick, cost him his medical career. Previously, he had been a highly esteemed physician who was well regarded by his peers...

Further, I know there is a link on the Internet somewhere that discusses the number of people on Social Security who seem to have problems with siicone devices, not just implants but other devices. I think this even mentioned the need for further investigation-nothing was ever done... Maybe I can do some searching and find this...

Comments please.

Cathie**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489