RemedySpot.com

Urgentr prayer request!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

From: Suliman is asking for prayers so his paths may open again and he can feel happy and healty again.href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friendid=68350781 & MyToken=d779d3c6-117f-435f-80ac-f3a922dd3800'> ~Suliman~Date: Mar 14, 2008 5:36 PMI am going through a very hard times and i need your prayers..and all our friends prayers too....you can post it in a bulletin.i worked for somebody who doesn't appreciate anything at all......he wounded my soul and affected my health.i'm on stress medications now.......something that i thought i'll never need in my life.....i am sooooo down and sad at the same time.i put up with this person and his rudeness just because i wanted a job.on tuesday he sent a lady from his office to inform me that i'm no longer needed and want me to vacate the apartment. it was part of my salary as a manager.now i'm stressed twice as much.....i don't have a job and soon i'm going to be without a place.it's very defficult situation.....and i'm thinking seriousely to go back to Morocco.much love to you my dear.Suliman