RemedySpot.com

Patty, Shelly and Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Although my stomach has gone down somewhat.

I still have a bad case of Candida yeast of the intestine.

Dr. Kolb and my physician said

I do not have a thryid problem

My hair never fell out and I do not have the

sensitivities that I hear woman talk about in here.

I never heard of one's thyroid going to sleep.

Is there a site on the internet to look this information up ?

Thyroid going to sleep ???... That does wonders me,

Sandy~

Patty,

I dont know exactly what this means. He is treating me for candidiasis which I was surprised he believed in it. I didn't even mention it. I just started taking my medicine today. I feel like a new person. I guess I have been fighting candidasis this whole time. Did you take medicines for it? I am taking THID will this kill my good bacteria? I really cant get a second opinion since I dont have naturopathic doctors where I live. I am glad I just found one that believes he cant get me better. All the other doctors did not have a clue. He did not even run test he says once you have candidasis than you already have a thyroid disease because the yeast attacks this. Than later he is going to treat the thyroid. Oh my God I think this is the year I am getting my miracle. Thank you Lord and everyone for praying for me. Dr. Resseger says by putting the thyroid to sleep and waking it back up is like jump starting a car. I have no clue but I will gi

ve him a try.

P.s. I bought kefir can I let that stand on the counter for 2 days and what I dont drink can I refrigerate?

LOve

In a message dated 1/30/2008 9:00:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cossprivatei writes:

,I would be very worried about having my thyroid "put to sleep" and I would get a second opinion.LyndaAt 06:57 PM 1/30/2008, you wrote:>Oh boy, what exactly does he mean by putting the thyroid to sleep and>waking it back up???>>I have never heard of this!>Patty>>> >> > Girls,> > My thyroid doctor wants to attack the yeast with something similar>to> > Difulcan before he starts treatment with the thyroid. Then he says>he will put the> > thyroid to sleep and then wake it back up. Did any one have this>problem?> > And I have a lot of muscus in my mouth today did anyone have that

>as well?????> >> > Love> > > >> >> >> > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in>shape.> > > <http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?>http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?>NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> >>>

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.