RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Where to find a ND

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Girls,

I have searched the web and I cant find a naturalopathic Doctor in 100 mile radius ? Does any one know of one in OHIO for a ND? I would like to have one after my capsulectomy is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Three years of having these capsules in and still not better is the capsules in my opinion so I need a ND to guide me on some things. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

IN OHIO

LOve ya

In a message dated 2/2/2008 10:48:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stephie0580@... writes:

My dr said that my test was negative and there weren't any antibodies. My dr wanted to give me meds to for depression and I say no way. I do get aches & pains occasionally so that's why I had the ANA done. My ND gave me the lab for it but I still want to talk to a rheumy about it so I have an appt on Monday. Was your ANA negative or positive when your regular dr had you take the test? It's crazy that your regular dr didn't know what to make of the results. What kind of flares do you have?Steph> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Hi Ladies,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw my ND today and he is recommemending that I > > have > > > > > colon > > > > > > > > > > hydrotherapy done. Have any of you heard of this > or > > > had > > > > it > > > > > > > done?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks!> > > > > > > > > > Cherie> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

I would check at your best health food stores.

Lynda

At 09:00 PM 2/2/2008, you wrote:

>Hi Girls,

>

>I have searched the web and I cant find a naturalopathic Doctor

>in 100 mile radius ? Does any one know of one in OHIO for a ND? I

>would like to have one after my capsulectomy is

>done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Three years of having these capsules in and

>still not better is the capsules in my opinion so I need a ND to

>guide me on some things. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

>

> IN OHIO

>

>LOve ya

>

>In a message dated 2/2/2008 10:48:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

>stephie0580@... writes:

>

>My dr said that my test was negative and there weren't any

>antibodies. My dr wanted to give me meds to for depression and I say

>no way. I do get aches & pains occasionally so that's why I had the

>ANA done. My ND gave me the lab for it but I still want to talk to a

>rheumy about it so I have an appt on Monday. Was your ANA negative or

>positive when your regular dr had you take the test? It's crazy that

>your regular dr didn't know what to make of the results. What kind of

>flares do you have?

>

>Steph

>

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Hi Ladies,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I saw my ND today and he is recommemending that I

> > > have

> > > > > > colon

> > > > > > > > > > > hydrotherapy done. Have any of you heard of this

> > or

> > > > had

> > > > > it

> > > > > > > > done?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks!

> > > > > > > > > > > Cherie

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>----------

>Who's never won?

><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp0030000000\

2548>Biggest

>Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

>

Lynda,

I have checked my health food store which they all know me by name. They have no idea where to find a ND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that God can find me one. Still Praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Love ,

In a message dated 2/3/2008 12:00:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, coss@... writes:

,I would check at your best health food stores.LyndaAt 09:00 PM 2/2/2008, you wrote:>Hi Girls,>>I have searched the web and I cant find a naturalopathic Doctor >in 100 mile radius ? Does any one know of one in OHIO for a ND? I >would like to have one after my capsulectomy is >done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Three years of having these capsules in and >still not better is the capsules in my opinion so I need a ND to >guide me on some things. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1>> IN OHIO>>LOve ya>>In a message dated 2/2/2008 10:48:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, >stephie0580 writes:>>My dr said that my test was negative and there weren't any>antibodies. My dr wanted to give me meds to for depression and I say>no way. I do get aches & pains occasionally so that's why I had the>ANA done. My ND gave me the lab for it but I still want to talk to a>rheumy about it so I have an appt on Monday. Was your ANA negative or>positive when your regular dr had you take the test? It's crazy that>your regular dr didn't know what to make of the results. What kind of>flares do you have?>>Steph>>> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Hi Ladies,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > I saw my ND today and he is recommemending that I> > > have> > > > > > colon> > > > > > > > > > > hydrotherapy done. Have any of you heard of this> > or> > > > had> > > > > it> > > > > > > > done?> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks!> > > > > > > > > > > Cherie> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>>>>>>---------->Who's never won? ><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

There are some naturopaths who practice over the net and phone.

Do a search for Dr. Leu in Tulsa, OK . . .

He will do a phone consult, order tests (you'll have blood drawn locally), do the tests, then go over test results and treatment plan with you by phone. . . . Regardless, he's not cheap. But it could be money well spent if he can help you get better.

One of our former members is a patient and friend of his. . . Some of our group members used him and like him. . . You may find some posts about him in the archives.

Hugs,

Rogene