RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Shelly ==> PANIC ATTACKS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Krista,

I know you girls are right. I just want to set up for surgery now but my husband wants to talk with the doctor first. I want this procedure done and over with. I have did way too many detoxes not to be better .. I think I do one now at least one a month. I eat healthy so I know that can not be it.

I told my husband I try the girls over any doctor because they have been through it and the doctors havent.

Thanks for your input Krista,

In a message dated 2/2/2008 2:08:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, seekingthetruthaboutimplants@... writes:

- I'm so sorry to hear about your attack......I can relate!! Ilanded in the ER this past spring because of one, so I know how scaryit can be.I am in full agreement with Sandy....you need to get those capsulesout. I know exactly why you are having those attacks...because you areworried about those capsules! I had attack after attack after attackwhen I had my implants and capsules, once they were out....I have nothad ONE attack!!!Love, Krista>> Before Proper Explant> > Listen sweetie I had a few panic attacks myself> that landed me in the hospital a few times.> > Most of the time I felt on the edge of a panick attack> Pnaic attacks I landed in the hospital a few times.> > Once Dr. Kolb removed all the garbage out of my chest.> I never again felt like I was going into panic attack mode.> > I was explanted by Dr. Kolb this past August.> Dr. Kolb said's she could see my heart calming down.> > Just remember your health was fine before implants.> Your health will improve after you get the garbage out.> > you have foreign crap inside of you.> It needs to come out. !!! > > > Sandy~> > > > > Hi Everyone,> > I was having another panic attack so > My husband took me to the emergency room and they ran some test.> > Dx; Pancreatitis Hummmm!!! They say this is why my belly isswelling.> > They checked my T4 which was 0.74> TSH ...................................1.82> Amylase was high.................150> Protein was high....................8.3 > > I have not been eating meat or now vitamins with this in it HUMMMM!!!> > RBC....I think Red blood count Low.....................4.02 low>LY...................................................................20.3low>EO%.................................................................07low>BA%................................................................3.8high>ly%.................................................................0.9low> > Can anyone read these test. They told me to follow up with a doctor. > I started taking b-12 again since my blood count was low.> Any other suggestions if you can help me?????????????> > I love you girls keep praying for me. ....................Sehlly> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Oh a,

You are so right I hoping that my capsulectomy is still set up for Feb.29th at DR FENG because I keep changing my mind.

I think the DR will be able to tell if the capsules were removed from the first time because that junk will still be in there. I am so happy for your explant a I was glad them momas were out of there even though I only had them in for 6 months. My breast felt better in general. And with all the fasting and detoxes I got most of my mind back. Now that I am past so much I am able to concentrate on my health a little better and talk to everyone here. I was so bad I was bed ridden after explant for 1 1/2years. Yes it was awful I did not have any body functions and the doctors told my husband there was nothing wrong with me.

I think your right the DR are covering up.................. so no law suits come their way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are both going through this together are surgerys are only days apart. God is holding our hands and fragile bodies at this time. I didn't even know that the bible says not to put no foreign object in your bodies. Girl, I wish I would have read that before I did this. But what am I saying????? I didn't listen to my husband so who knows if I would have listened to GOD.

I did so many detoxes at this point enough to detox 5 elephants!!!!!LOLOLOL

So I know it has to be the CAPSULES.

Take it easy and rest ......Try not to be anxious but I know its hard. So let it be a good ANXIOUS.

By his stripes WE are HEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know our healing is on its way......................Love ya

In a message dated 2/2/2008 10:01:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pwhaacke@... writes:

,I have had bad panic attacks too. I think Krista'sright that you're worrying about the capsules. I amon the edge of a panic attack ALL THE TIME RIGHT NOWjust waiting for my surgery. This is going to be along month for me. I'm scheduled to have surgery Feb.26th at 7:30 am (Praise the Lord and pass theaspirin!!!!!)Honestly, .....the doctors do NOT know crapabout this!!!! They are all careful to tell you thatyou would have been sick anyway. It's like they allare in a little club and they've taken an oath to keepthe truth hidden!!! I've had a pulse rate of 110 beats per minute the lastfew months. All the doctors say is "Oh, you must benervous about having these tests" or "You must beanxious today". My heart is not beating that fastdue to tests.......it's beating that fast because ofthe toxins in my body right now!!!I agree with you that we need to listen to these girlswho have been through this already!!! Only they knowhow we are feeling!!I think Dede??? sent an email showing a picture of ascar capsule with an interesting article. Afterreading that article, I think when the doctorreplaced my saline implants with silicone implants 3years ago, the doctor probably just put the new onesin me and left contaminated, toxic capsules in theirplace and never bothered to take them out. I don'tthink I can prove it. Does anybody know if there is away to know if they've done that to you?I was getting in the tub the other day and I told myhusband "I hope you won't miss the toxic twins". Hejust said "I won't! I feel like they are the enemynow!".......let's do this together and dump thegarbage out of our chests! I have to go into debtfor explantation and that upsets me but I want to feelalive again.Love,a--- shellyjo1021aol wrote:> Krista,> > I know you girls are right. I just want to set up> for surgery now but my > husband wants to talk with the doctor first. I want> this procedure done and > over with. I have did way too many detoxes not to be> better .. I think I do one > now at least one a month. I eat healthy so I know> that can not be it. > > > I told my husband I try the girls over any doctor> because they have been > through it and the doctors havent.> > Thanks for your input Krista, > > > > > In a message dated 2/2/2008 2:08:06 P.M. Eastern> Standard Time, > seekingthetruthaboutimplants writes:> > > > > - I'm so sorry to hear about your> attack......- I'm so sorry> landed in the ER this past spring because of one, so> I know how scary> it can be.> I am in full agreement with Sandy....you need to get> those capsules> out. I know exactly why you are having those > attacks...because you are> worried about those capsules! I had attack after > attack after attack> when I had my implants and capsules, once they were > out....I have not> had ONE attack!!!> Love, Krista> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_> (mailto: ) > , dusty.com@.., du> >> > Before Proper Explant> > > > Listen sweetie I had a few panic attacks myself> > that landed me in the hospital a few times.> > > > Most of the time I felt on the edge of a panick> attack> > Pnaic attacks I landed in the hospital a few> times.> > > > Once Dr. Kolb removed all the garbage out of my > chest.> > I never again felt like I was going into panic> attack mode.> > > > I was explanted by Dr. Kolb this past August.> > Dr. Kolb said's she could see my heart calming> down.> > > > Just remember your health was fine before> implants.> > Your health will improve after you get the> garbage out.> > > > you have foreign crap inside of you.> > It needs to come out. !!! > > > > > > Sandy~> > > > > > > > > > Hi Everyone,> > > > I was having another panic attack so > > My husband took me to the emergency room and they> ran some test.> > > > Dx; Pancreatitis Hummmm!!! They say this is why> my belly is> swelling.> > > > They checked my T4 which was 0.74> > TSH ............ TSH TSH TSH > > Amylase was high........ Amylase Am> > Protein was high........ Protein Protei> > > > I have not been eating meat or now vitamins with> this in it HUMMMM!!!> > > > RBC....I think Red blood count Low.........> RBC....I RBC....I think> >>LY..........LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.....> low> >>EO%.........EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%.> low> >>BA%.........BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%.> high> >>ly%.........ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%..> low> > > > Can anyone read these test. They told me to follow> up with a doctor. > > I started taking b-12 again since my blood count> was low.> > Any other suggestions if you can help> me?????????? An> > > > I love you girls keep praying for me. > ............ I love yo> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all> time on AOL Music. >(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> __________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Lynn,

I get these messages through e-mail only...so I am unable to check files ....IF anyone can look up her e-mail for me I would appreciate it. Thanks

In a message dated 2/2/2008 11:25:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, spinkscl@... writes:

,Nan hasn't posted in a while but she did not have her implants removed properly the first time. She was still so sick, and still is the last time she posted. She had Dr. Feng remove the remaining capsules. You might want to do a place "Nan" in the Search and look for a posting from her and respond to her personal e-mail. Ask her about the capsules being left behind and surgery. I am sorry you have to deal with another surgery. Hugs, Lynn> > > Krista,> > > > I know you girls are right. I just want to set up> > for surgery now but my > > husband wants to talk with the doctor first. I want> > this procedure done and > > over with. I have did way too many detoxes not to be> > better .. I think I do one > > now at least one a month. I eat healthy so I know> > that can not be it. > > > > > > I told my husband I try the girls over any doctor> > because they have been > > through it and the doctors havent.> > > > Thanks for your input Krista, > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 2/2/2008 2:08:06 P.M. Eastern> > Standard Time, > > _seekingthetruthabouseekingtheseekingth_ > (mailto:seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...) writes:> > > > > > > > > > - I'm so sorry to hear about your> > attack...... attack......<WBR>Sh> > landed in the ER this past spring because of one, so> > I know how scary> > it can be.> > I am in full agreement with Sandy....you need to get> > those capsules> > out. I know exactly why you are having those > > attacks...because you are> > worried about those capsules! I had attack after > > attack after attack> > when I had my implants and capsules, once they were > > out....I have not> > had ONE attack!!!> > Love, Krista> > > > --- In _ @ --- In _Sal> > (mailto:_ @SalineSupporSal_ > (mailto: ) ) > > , dusty.com@ , d> > >> > > Before Proper Explant> > > > > > Listen sweetie I had a few panic attacks myself> > > that landed me in the hospital a few times.> > > > > > Most of the time I felt on the edge of a panick> > attack> > > Pnaic attacks I landed in the hospital a few> > times.> > > > > > Once Dr. Kolb removed all the garbage out of my > > chest.> > > I never again felt like I was going into panic> > attack mode.> > > > > > I was explanted by Dr. Kolb this past August.> > > Dr. Kolb said's she could see my heart calming> > down.> > > > > > Just remember your health was fine before> > implants.> > > Your health will improve after you get the> > garbage out.> > > > > > you have foreign crap inside of you.> > > It needs to come out. !!! > > > > > > > > > Sandy~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Everyone,> > > > > > I was having another panic attack so > > > My husband took me to the emergency room and they> > ran some test.> > > > > > Dx; Pancreatitis Hummmm!!! They say this is why> > my belly is> > swelling.> > > > > > They checked my T4 which was 0.74> > > TSH ............ TSH TSH TSH > > > Amylase was high........ Amylase Am> > > Protein was high........ Protein Protei> > > > > > I have not been eating meat or now vitamins with> > this in it HUMMMM!!!> > > > > > RBC....I think Red blood count Low.........> > RBC....I RBC....I think> > >> >> LY..........LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.....> > low> > >> >> EO%.........EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%.> > low> > >> >> BA%.........BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%.> > high> > >> >> ly%.........ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%..> > low> > > > > > Can anyone read these test. They told me to follow> > up with a doctor. > > > I started taking b-12 again since my blood count> > was low.> > > Any other suggestions if you can help> > me?????????? An> > > > > > I love you girls keep praying for me. > > ............ I love yo> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy > > time on AOL Music. > >> (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://muhttp://music.<WBhtt> p://_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025) > > 48)> > > > __________________________________________________________> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > _http://www..http://w_ (http://www./r/hs) > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Lynn

Oh........thank you so much ............I will tell her you said HI............I hope she writes today. I cant wait to hear from her. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

In Ohio

p.s. Is there any one here from OHIO?

In a message dated 2/3/2008 11:47:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, spinkscl@... writes:

,I sent it to you personally.Nan is so sweet. She is dear and was so sick last time I spoke to her. She had her capsules left and could not get better.Please tell her that Lynn is thinking of her.Love, Lynn>> Lynn,> I get these messages through e-mail only...so I am unable to check files > ....IF anyone can look up her e-mail for me I would appreciate it. Thanks > > > > In a message dated 2/2/2008 11:25:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > spinkscl@... writes:> > > > > ,> > Nan hasn't posted in a while but she did not have her implants > removed properly the first time. She was still so sick, and still is > the last time she posted. She had Dr. Feng remove the remaining > capsules. You might want to do a place "Nan" in the Search and look > for a posting from her and respond to her personal e-mail. Ask her > about the capsules being left behind and surgery. > > I am sorry you have to deal with another surgery. > > Hugs, Lynn> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_ (mailto: ) > , shellyjo1021@, shel> >> > Oh a,> > > > You are so right I hoping that my capsulectomy is still set up for > Feb.29th > > at DR FENG because I keep changing my mind.> > I think the DR will be able to tell if the capsules were removed > from the > > first time because that junk will still be in there. I am so happy > for your > > explant a I was glad them momas were out of there even though I > only had > > them in for 6 months. My breast felt better in general. And with > all the > > fasting and detoxes I got most of my mind back. Now that I am past > so much I am > > able to concentrate on my health a little better and talk to > everyone here. I > > was so bad I was bed ridden after explant for 1 1/2years. Yes it > was awful I > > did not have any body functions and the doctors told my husband > there was > > nothing wrong with me.> > > > I think your right the DR are covering up.......... I think your r> law suits > > come their way!!!!!!!!! come> > > > We are both going through this together are surgerys are only days > apart. > > God is holding our hands and fragile bodies at this time. I didn't > even know > > that the bible says not to put no foreign object in your bodies. > Girl, I wish > > I would have read that before I did this. But what am I saying????? > I didn't > > listen to my husband so who knows if I would have listened to GOD.> > > > I did so many detoxes at this point enough to detox 5 > elephants!!!elephants> > So I know it has to be the CAPSULES. > > > > Take it easy and rest ......Try not to be anxious but I know its > hard. So > > let it be a good ANXIOUS.> > By his stripes WE are HEALED!!!!!! By his B> > I know our healing is on its way......... I know o I know our healin> > > > > > > > In a message dated 2/2/2008 10:01:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > > pwhaacke@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > ,> > > > I have had bad panic attacks too. I think Krista's> > right that you're worrying about the capsules. I am> > on the edge of a panic attack ALL THE TIME RIGHT NOW> > just waiting for my surgery. This is going to be a> > long month for me. I'm scheduled to have surgery Feb.> > 26th at 7:30 am (Praise the Lord and pass the> > aspirin!!!!! > > > > Honestly, .....the doctors do NOT know crap> > about this!!!! They are all careful to tell you that> > you would have been sick anyway. It's like they all> > are in a little club and they've taken an oath to keep> > the truth hidden!!! > > > > I've had a pulse rate of 110 beats per minute the last> > few months. All the doctors say is "Oh, you must be> > nervous about having these tests" or "You must be> > anxious today". My heart is not beating that fast> > due to tests....... due to tests.......<WB<WBR>it's > > the toxins in my body right now!!!> > > > I agree with you that we need to listen to these girls> > who have been through this already!!! Only they know> > how we are feeling!!> > > > I think Dede??? sent an email showing a picture of a> > scar capsule with an interesting article. After> > reading that article, I think when the doctor> > replaced my saline implants with silicone implants 3> > years ago, the doctor probably just put the new ones> > in me and left contaminated, toxic capsules in their> > place and never bothered to take them out. I don't> > think I can prove it. Does anybody know if there is a> > way to know if they've done that to you?> > > > I was getting in the tub the other day and I told my> > husband "I hope you won't miss the toxic twins". He> > just said "I won't! I feel like they are the enemy> > now!"> > > > ...... .. Sh<WBR>..<WBR>let's do this to> > garbage out of our chests! I have to go into debt> > for explantation and that upsets me but I want to feel> > alive again.> > > > Love,> > a> > --- _shellyjo1021@ --- _shellyjo1021@<WBR> --- _she> > > > > Krista,> > > > > > I know you girls are right. I just want to set up> > > for surgery now but my > > > husband wants to talk with the doctor first. I want> > > this procedure done and > > > over with. I have did way too many detoxes not to be> > > better .. I think I do one > > > now at least one a month. I eat healthy so I know> > > that can not be it. > > > > > > > > > I told my husband I try the girls over any doctor> > > because they have been > > > through it and the doctors havent.> > > > > > Thanks for your input Krista, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 2/2/2008 2:08:06 P.M. Eastern> > > Standard Time, > > > _seekingthetruthabo _seekingthe _> > (mailto:seekingthet (mailto:see (mailto:s> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - I'm so sorry to hear about your> > > attack...... attack......<WBR>Sh> > > landed in the ER this past spring because of one, so> > > I know how scary> > > it can be.> > > I am in full agreement with Sandy....you need to get> > > those capsules> > > out. I know exactly why you are having those > > > attacks...because you are> > > worried about those capsules! I had attack after > > > attack after attack> > > when I had my implants and capsules, once they were > > > out....I have not> > > had ONE attack!!!> > > Love, Krista> > > > > > --- In _ @ --- In _Sal> > > (mailto:_SalineSupp (mailto:_Sa > > (mailto:_ @SalineSupporSal_ > (mailto: ) ) ) > > > , dusty.com@ , d> > > >> > > > Before Proper Explant> > > > > > > > Listen sweetie I had a few panic attacks myself> > > > that landed me in the hospital a few times.> > > > > > > > Most of the time I felt on the edge of a panick> > > attack> > > > Pnaic attacks I landed in the hospital a few> > > times.> > > > > > > > Once Dr. Kolb removed all the garbage out of my > > > chest.> > > > I never again felt like I was going into panic> > > attack mode.> > > > > > > > I was explanted by Dr. Kolb this past August.> > > > Dr. Kolb said's she could see my heart calming> > > down.> > > > > > > > Just remember your health was fine before> > > implants.> > > > Your health will improve after you get the> > > garbage out.> > > > > > > > you have foreign crap inside of you.> > > > It needs to come out. !!! > > > > > > > > > > > > Sandy~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Everyone,> > > > > > > > I was having another panic attack so > > > > My husband took me to the emergency room and they> > > ran some test.> > > > > > > > Dx; Pancreatitis Hummmm!!! They say this is why> > > my belly is> > > swelling.> > > > > > > > They checked my T4 which was 0.74> > > > TSH ............ TSH TSH TSH > > > > Amylase was high........ Amylase Am> > > > Protein was high........ Protein Protei> > > > > > > > I have not been eating meat or now vitamins with> > > this in it HUMMMM!!!> > > > > > > > RBC....I think Red blood count Low.........> > > RBC....I RBC....I think> > > >> > >> > > LY..........LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY..> ...> > > low> > > >> > >> > > EO%.........EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%.> > > low> > > >> > >> > > BA%.........BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%.> > > high> > > >> > >> > > ly%.........ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%.> .> > > low> > > > > > > > Can anyone read these test. They told me to follow> > > up with a doctor. > > > > I started taking b-12 again since my blood count> > > was low.> > > > Any other suggestions if you can help> > > me?????????? An> > > > > > > > I love you girls keep praying for me. > > > ............ I love yo> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy > > > time on AOL Music. > > >> > > (__http://music.http://music._ (http://music.http//music.) > <_WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhttp://WBhttp_ (wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://muhttp://musi) > c.<WBhtt> > _p://__ (file:///p://_) > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID=aolcm> > > 48)> > > > > > > ____________ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > __http://www..http://ww_ (http://www..http//w_) > (_http://www..http://w_ (http://www./r/hs) ) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o> Music. > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID> > 48)> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Well

If you girls are ever in Ohio , just remember you have a place to stay.

Love .................

In a message dated 2/4/2008 6:59:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, spinkscl@... writes:

,Lynda, Krista and I all live in Colorado. Hugs, Lynn>> Lynn> > Oh........thank you so much ............I will tell her you said > HI............I hope she writes today. I cant wait to hear from her. Thank you so > much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1> In Ohio> > p.s. Is there any one here from OHIO?> > > In a message dated 2/3/2008 11:47:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > spinkscl@... writes:> > > > > ,> > I sent it to you personally.> > Nan is so sweet. She is dear and was so sick last time I spoke to > her. She had her capsules left and could not get better.> > Please tell her that Lynn is thinking of her.> > Love, Lynn> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_ (mailto: ) > , shellyjo1021@, shel> >> > Lynn,> > I get these messages through e-mail only...so I am unable to check > files > > ....IF anyone can look up her e-mail for me I would appreciate > it. Thanks > > > > > > > > In a message dated 2/2/2008 11:25:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > > spinkscl@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > ,> > > > Nan hasn't posted in a while but she did not have her implants > > removed properly the first time. She was still so sick, and still > is > > the last time she posted. She had Dr. Feng remove the remaining > > capsules. You might want to do a place "Nan" in the Search and > look > > for a posting from her and respond to her personal e-mail. Ask her > > about the capsules being left behind and surgery. > > > > I am sorry you have to deal with another surgery. > > > > Hugs, Lynn> > > > --- In _ @ --- In _Sali> (mailto:_ @SalineSupporSal_ > (mailto: ) ) > > , shellyjo1021@ , she> > >> > > Oh a,> > > > > > You are so right I hoping that my capsulectomy is still set up > for > > Feb.29th > > > at DR FENG because I keep changing my mind.> > > I think the DR will be able to tell if the capsules were removed > > from the > > > first time because that junk will still be in there. I am so > happy > > for your > > > explant a I was glad them momas were out of there even though > I > > only had > > > them in for 6 months. My breast felt better in general. And with > > all the > > > fasting and detoxes I got most of my mind back. Now that I am > past > > so much I am > > > able to concentrate on my health a little better and talk to > > everyone here. I > > > was so bad I was bed ridden after explant for 1 1/2years. Yes it > > was awful I > > > did not have any body functions and the doctors told my husband > > there was > > > nothing wrong with me.> > > > > > I think your right the DR are covering up.......... I think your > r> > law suits > > > come their way!!!!!!!!! come> > > > > > We are both going through this together are surgerys are only > days > > apart. > > > God is holding our hands and fragile bodies at this time. I > didn't > > even know > > > that the bible says not to put no foreign object in your bodies. > > Girl, I wish > > > I would have read that before I did this. But what am I > saying????? > > I didn't > > > listen to my husband so who knows if I would have listened to > GOD.> > > > > > I did so many detoxes at this point enough to detox 5 > > elephants!!! elephant> > > So I know it has to be the CAPSULES. > > > > > > Take it easy and rest ......Try not to be anxious but I know its > > hard. So > > > let it be a good ANXIOUS.> > > By his stripes WE are HEALED!!!!!! By his B> > > I know our healing is on its way......... I know o I know our > healin> > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 2/2/2008 10:01:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > > > pwhaacke@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ,> > > > > > I have had bad panic attacks too. I think Krista's> > > right that you're worrying about the capsules. I am> > > on the edge of a panic attack ALL THE TIME RIGHT NOW> > > just waiting for my surgery. This is going to be a> > > long month for me. I'm scheduled to have surgery Feb.> > > 26th at 7:30 am (Praise the Lord and pass the> > > aspirin!!!!! > > > > > > Honestly, .....the doctors do NOT know crap> > > about this!!!! They are all careful to tell you that> > > you would have been sick anyway. It's like they all> > > are in a little club and they've taken an oath to keep> > > the truth hidden!!! > > > > > > I've had a pulse rate of 110 beats per minute the last> > > few months. All the doctors say is "Oh, you must be> > > nervous about having these tests" or "You must be> > > anxious today". My heart is not beating that fast> > > due to tests....... due to tests.......<WB<WBR>it'it> > > the toxins in my body right now!!!> > > > > > I agree with you that we need to listen to these girls> > > who have been through this already!!! Only they know> > > how we are feeling!!> > > > > > I think Dede??? sent an email showing a picture of a> > > scar capsule with an interesting article. After> > > reading that article, I think when the doctor> > > replaced my saline implants with silicone implants 3> > > years ago, the doctor probably just put the new ones> > > in me and left contaminated, toxic capsules in their> > > place and never bothered to take them out. I don't> > > think I can prove it. Does anybody know if there is a> > > way to know if they've done that to you?> > > > > > I was getting in the tub the other day and I told my> > > husband "I hope you won't miss the toxic twins". He> > > just said "I won't! I feel like they are the enemy> > > now!"> > > > > > ...... .. Sh<WBR>..<WBR><WBR>let's do th> > > garbage out of our chests! I have to go into debt> > > for explantation and that upsets me but I want to feel> > > alive again.> > > > > > Love,> > > a> > > --- _shellyjo1021@ --- _shellyjo1021@<WBR> --- _she> > > > > > > Krista,> > > > > > > > I know you girls are right. I just want to set up> > > > for surgery now but my > > > > husband wants to talk with the doctor first. I want> > > > this procedure done and > > > > over with. I have did way too many detoxes not to be> > > > better .. I think I do one > > > > now at least one a month. I eat healthy so I know> > > > that can not be it. > > > > > > > > > > > > I told my husband I try the girls over any doctor> > > > because they have been > > > > through it and the doctors havent.> > > > > > > > Thanks for your input Krista, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 2/2/2008 2:08:06 P.M. Eastern> > > > Standard Time, > > > > _seekingthetruthabo _seekingthe _> > > (mailto:seekingthet (mailto:see (mailto:s> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - I'm so sorry to hear about your> > > > attack...... attack......<WBR>Sh> > > > landed in the ER this past spring because of one, so> > > > I know how scary> > > > it can be.> > > > I am in full agreement with Sandy....you need to get> > > > those capsules> > > > out. I know exactly why you are having those > > > > attacks...because you are> > > > worried about those capsules! I had attack after > > > > attack after attack> > > > when I had my implants and capsules, once they were > > > > out....I have not> > > > had ONE attack!!!> > > > Love, Krista> > > > > > > > --- In _ @ --- In _Sal> > > > (mailto:_SalineSupp (mailto:_Sa > > > (mailto:_SalineSupp (mailto:_Saline (mailto:> > (mailto:_ @SalineSupporSal_ > (mailto: ) ) ) ) > > > > , dusty.com@ , d> > > > >> > > > > Before Proper Explant> > > > > > > > > > Listen sweetie I had a few panic attacks myself> > > > > that landed me in the hospital a few times.> > > > > > > > > > Most of the time I felt on the edge of a panick> > > > attack> > > > > Pnaic attacks I landed in the hospital a few> > > > times.> > > > > > > > > > Once Dr. Kolb removed all the garbage out of my > > > > chest.> > > > > I never again felt like I was going into panic> > > > attack mode.> > > > > > > > > > I was explanted by Dr. Kolb this past August.> > > > > Dr. Kolb said's she could see my heart calming> > > > down.> > > > > > > > > > Just remember your health was fine before> > > > implants.> > > > > Your health will improve after you get the> > > > garbage out.> > > > > > > > > > you have foreign crap inside of you.> > > > > It needs to come out. !!! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sandy~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Everyone,> > > > > > > > > > I was having another panic attack so > > > > > My husband took me to the emergency room and they> > > > ran some test.> > > > > > > > > > Dx; Pancreatitis Hummmm!!! They say this is why> > > > my belly is> > > > swelling.> > > > > > > > > > They checked my T4 which was 0.74> > > > > TSH ............ TSH TSH TSH > > > > > Amylase was high........ Amylase Am> > > > > Protein was high........ Protein Protei> > > > > > > > > > I have not been eating meat or now vitamins with> > > > this in it HUMMMM!!!> > > > > > > > > > RBC....I think Red blood count Low.........> > > > RBC....I RBC....I think> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > LY..........LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY.......LY..> > ...> > > > low> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > EO%.........EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%......EO%.> > > > low> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > BA%.........BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%......BA%.> > > > high> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > ly%.........ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%......ly%.> > .> > > > low> > > > > > > > > > Can anyone read these test. They told me to follow> > > > up with a doctor. > > > > > I started taking b-12 again since my blood count> > > > was low.> > > > > Any other suggestions if you can help> > > > me?????????? An> > > > > > > > > > I love you girls keep praying for me. > > > > ............ I love yo> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy > > > > time on AOL Music. > > > >> > > > > (___http://music.http://music.h_ (http://music.http//music._) > (_http://music.http://music_ (http://music.http//music.) ) > > <__WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://WBhttp://WBhttp:/_ > (wbhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhttp://WBhttp_) > (_wbhttp://muhttp:wbhttp://mwbhttp://wbhttp_ > (wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://muhttp://musi) ) > > c.<WBhtt> > > __p://___ (file:///p://__) (_file:///p://f_ (file:///p://_) ) > > > (__http://music.http://music._ (http://music.http//music.) > <_WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhtt_ (wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_) > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) ) > > NCID=aolcmp00300000 NCID=aolc> > > > 48)> > > > > > > > > > ____________ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > ___http://www..http://www_ (http://www..http//ww_) > (_http://www..http://w_ (http://www..http//w_) ) > > (__http://www..http://ww_ (http://www..http//w_) > (_http://www..http://w_ (http://www./r/hs) ) ) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o> > Music. > > > (__http://music.http://music._ (http://music.http//music.) > <_WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhtt_ (wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_) > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) ) > > NCID=aolcmp00300000 NCI> > > 48)> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o> Music. > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID> > 48)> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.