RemedySpot.com

Colonix

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, My hubby and I do a colon cleanse every 6 months or so. We started out with Dr. Natura's colonix. It works great and we really were impressed with the results. However, we found another brand that is identical to Colonix, it is called Ultimate colon cleanse. This is a little cheaper and does the same thing. www.ultimatecoloncleanser.com <karenw4359@...> wrote: Has anyone tried

this ? Also do you know the cheapestplace to get ? or something that is as good butdoesn't cost so much ? Thanks __________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping-

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

- thanks for the info on Dr. Natura - I have been looking into that for some time but wondered if it really worked and would be beneficial. I know some friends who have done it and they swear by it!!!! I will research this other link sine it is a little cheaper.

Do you know if it would be a good idea for me to do anything like this since I am dealing with digestive issues and diarrhea? Sometimes, I think it would be good to clean my system out and stay on probotics to get rid of the bad bacteria and other times I think I do not want to do anything to make it worse. Any suggestions???

Much Love,

Beth

Re: COLONIX

My hubby and I do a colon cleanse every 6 months or so. We started out with Dr. Natura's colonix. It works great and we really were impressed with the results. However, we found another brand that is identical to Colonix, it is called Ultimate colon cleanse. This is a little cheaper and does the same thing.

www.ultimatecoloncleans er.com <karenw4359 (DOT) com> wrote:

Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapestplace to get ? or something that is as good butdoesn't cost so much ? Thanks ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping

-

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

and I both tried it. It worked wonders for me but you can only

do it for 90 days. I lost some weight with it too. I would say you

could find the best price on Ebay.

Lynn

--- In , <karenw4359@...>

wrote:

>

> Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest

> place to get ? or something that is as good but

> doesn't cost so much ? Thanks

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

>

You can't go wrong in clearing out your gut. My hubby was a little weary of it, and he decided to try it with me. He had bad allergies and asthma, which he was on medication for. After the first round with Dr. Natura, he didn't need his meds and hasn't taken them since. He just does a colonix every six months to maintain. The majority of our immune system is in our digestional tract. Beth Jacomet <tommygirl18_1981@...> wrote:

- thanks for the info on Dr. Natura - I have been looking into that for some time but wondered if it really worked and would be beneficial. I know some friends who have done it and they swear by it!!!! I will research this other link sine it is a little cheaper. Do you know if it would be a good idea for me to do anything like this since I am dealing with digestive issues and diarrhea? Sometimes, I think it would be good to clean my system out and stay on probotics to get rid of the bad bacteria and other times I think I do not want to do anything to make it worse. Any suggestions??? Much Love, Beth Re: COLONIX , My hubby and I do a colon cleanse every 6 months or so. We started out with Dr. Natura's colonix. It works great and we really were impressed with the results. However, we found another brand that is identical to Colonix, it is called Ultimate colon cleanse. This is a little cheaper and does the same

thing. www.ultimatecoloncleans er.com <karenw4359 (DOT) com> wrote: Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapestplace to get ? or something that is as good butdoesn't cost so much ? Thanks ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping - Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. -

www.ultimatecoloncleanser.com karenw4359 <karenw4359@...> wrote: ---Thank you where do you get it ? In , Lamse <wannabe_proverbs31@...> wrote:>> ,> > My hubby and I do a colon cleanse every 6 months or so. We started out with Dr. Natura's colonix. It works great and we really were impressed with the results. However,

we found another brand that is identical to Colonix, it is called Ultimate colon cleanse. This is a little cheaper and does the same thing. > > www.ultimatecoloncleanser.com > > <karenw4359@...> wrote:> Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest> place to get ? or something that is as good but> doesn't cost so much ? Thanks > > __________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> > > > > > -> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>-

Hi ,

So all you do is take this pill for 30 days? Is there any danger

associated with it? I read the whole website but i am always

cautious about things that i am not familiar with. I am having my

explant on Feb 20 so i would have to wait to so this until after

then but do you know if there is a time period that i should wait

before doing this program?

> > Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest

> > place to get ? or something that is as good but

> > doesn't cost so much ? Thanks

> >

> > __________________________________________________________

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > Find them fast with Search.

> http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?

category=shopping

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

It is more then just a pill, it is a program of a couple of pills in the morning, a fiber drink not long after that, and then an herbal tea before bed. I think it would be ok to start the program as soon as you get home from your surgery, it would be a great way to get your system moving again, as anesthesia tends to slow the digestive tract. lisatucholski <lisatucholski@...> wrote: Hi ,So all you do is take this pill for 30 days? Is there any danger associated with it? I read the

whole website but i am always cautious about things that i am not familiar with. I am having my explant on Feb 20 so i would have to wait to so this until after then but do you know if there is a time period that i should wait before doing this program?> > Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest> > place to get ? or something that is as good but> > doesn't cost so much ? Thanks > > > > __________________________________________________________> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > Find them fast with Search. > http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> > > > > > > > > > > >

-> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > -> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>-

I didn't know you could get it at GNC, is it a three part program? <karenw4359@...> wrote: I went to GNC and got the Ultimate Colon Cleanse... Istart tomorrow...wish me luck. --- Beth Jacomet <tommygirl18_1981 > wrote:> - thanks for the info on Dr. Natura - I> have been looking into that for some time but> wondered if it really worked and would be> beneficial. I know some friends who have done it> and

they swear by it!!!! I will research this other> link sine it is a little cheaper. > > Do you know if it would be a good idea for me to do> anything like this since I am dealing with digestive> issues and diarrhea? Sometimes, I think it would be> good to clean my system out and stay on probotics to> get rid of the bad bacteria and other times I think> I do not want to do anything to make it worse. Any> suggestions???> > Much Love,> Beth> > > Re: COLONIX> > ,> > My hubby and I do a colon cleanse

every 6 months or> so. We started out with Dr. Natura's colonix. It> works great and we really were impressed with the> results. However, we found another brand that is> identical to Colonix, it is called Ultimate colon> cleanse. This is a little cheaper and does the same> thing. > > www.ultimatecoloncleans er.com > > <karenw4359 (DOT) com> wrote:> Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the> cheapest> place to get ? or something that is as good but> doesn't cost so much ? Thanks > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________> _________ _> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools.> search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category=> shopping> > > > > >

-> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with> Mobile. Try it now.> > > > >__________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping__________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping-

thank you

> > > Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest

> > > place to get ? or something that is as good but

> > > doesn't cost so much ? Thanks

> > >

> > > __________________________________________________________

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > Find them fast with Search.

> > http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?

> category=shopping

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

PH,

Thanks so much for the info. I appreciate it.

ang

Hi Lynn and Angelika,For vitamins I take Gillham's Organic Liquid Vitamins - PHhttp://www.vitacost.com/-Gillham-Natural-Vitality-Liquid-Organic-Life-Vitamins> > >> > > Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest> > > place to get ? or something that is as good but> > > doesn't cost so much ? Thanks > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > ______________> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > > Find them fast with Search. > > http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?> category=shopping> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: > 1/24/2008 9:58 AM> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date: 1/25/2008 7:44 PM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date: 1/25/2008 7:44 PM

Angelika,

Do you recommend a good liquid vitamin?

Thanks, Lynn

> > >

> > > Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest

> > > place to get ? or something that is as good but

> > > doesn't cost so much ? Thanks

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > __________________________________________________________

> > ______________

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > Find them fast with Search.

> > http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?

> category=shopping

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ----------------------------------------------------------

> ----------

> >

> >

> > No virus found in this incoming message.

> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release

Date:

> 1/24/2008 9:58 AM

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date:

1/25/2008 7:44 PM

>

Lynn,

Don't have any ideas on a liquid vitamin, other than a sublingual liquid b. It is called Sublingual B Total.

It is the only one that I could stand as far as taste. I think mixing it with other things to make it

taste better may destroy the integrity of the vitamin? I want to try the injectable vitamins but have some

fear due to the negative remarks I have heard about celebrities using them. But I am sure that they

are abusing the vitamins in some circumstances.

Angelika,Do you recommend a good liquid vitamin? Thanks, Lynn> > >> > > Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest> > > place to get ? or something that is as good but> > > doesn't cost so much ? Thanks > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > ______________> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > > Find them fast with Search. > > http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?> category=shopping> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: > 1/24/2008 9:58 AM> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date: 1/25/2008 7:44 PM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date: 1/25/2008 7:44 PM

Cheri, Colonix is the name of a colon cleanse by Dr. Natura. It is a 3 phase cleanse that starts with a paracite cleansing pill in the morning, then a fiber mix 20 min. later, and then a tea in the evening. This process takes about 30 days. My hubby and I do these twice a year. It does get expensive, I have found a cheaper brand of the same thing. You can find it at.... www.OrganicaResearch.com It is called the Ultimate Colon Cleanse cannst42 <cannst42@...> wrote: Hi Ladies,I know that some of you in the past have used Colonix, can you tell me about it and how it worked for you?Thanks,Cherie-

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Cherie-

I used it. It worked well but I am so sensitive to supplements. So,

the pills you have to take bothered me, the fiber tasted HORRIBLE - it

gagged me and the tea tasted icky. But it worked! Cleaned me right

out. If I could do it again, I would have opted for a colonic and a

coffee enema. Again, it works and I did if faithfully for 1 month. I

bout 90 days and sold the next 60 days on eBay because it was hard for

me to work into a daily routine! I take synthroid in the morning and

can't eat or drink for 1 hr after taking it. So, I would have to set

my alarm early to take my thyroid pill. Then get up, take the Colonix

capsules, wait 15 minutes and drink the fiber. Then every single night

drink the tea. At first I got tummy cramps, like you'd feel if you

ever took a laxative. Then, it just cleared me out. It was scary to

see what was inside me. Oh, and you MUST MUST MUST drink at least 8

8oz glasses or more of water a day or the fiber will constipate you

more.

Hugs, Lynn

-- In , " cannst42 " <cannst42@...> wrote:

>

> Hi Ladies,

>

> I know that some of you in the past have used Colonix, can you tell

me

> about it and how it worked for you?

>

> Thanks,

> Cherie

>

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Baden,

On the Body Ecology list, they really endorse colon cleansing, but not those harsh kits that have psyllium and such. Rather, many people have had a lot of success with colonics. I have friends that swear by it. We have not done it here yet (they are costly) but I think that it would be good to do when we can and can find a good qualified colon hydrotherapist. I think they are much gentler on the body. You also have to be careful with any cleanse that you don't wipe out too much of the good gut flora that you are working so hard to build. I really don't know that specific product, though.

Another thing that has helped us here is using lots of Magnesium and vitamin C to bowel tolerance if needed or even adding some Activated Charcoal to this mix as well. It will sweep up lots of toxins and clean you out pretty well. I do think that you are absolutely on the right track as far as colon cleansing. It's another key part to the healing process. I've read that there is so much stuck on the walls of the colon (sorry, this is awful to think about) and parasites and pathogens just live on this old fecal matter that has been stuck there for a long long time. Yuck.

Just some thoughts...

Millie

Guest guest

Thanks, Millie.Very helpful!The Yeast Busters Kit, which made me horribly sick, involved both psyllium and betonite clay. So does this one, so that concerns me. I talked to the only colonic therapist in town and he said that, as I'm having a BM daily, not to bother. But I really want to see all that gross stuff come out!! Also, this kit is much cheaper than colonic therapy --I don't have a lot of money and this kit gets you three months of gross things hee hee.I don't just want more poops, I want the slime, parasites, old stuff stuck to the lining to come out. I'm sure it's there! The Vit C + activated charcoal sounds like an idea...Does it bring results like those shown in the Colonix site

pictures?Baden

Guest guest

Dr. Natasha told me (during a consult) to

get an enema bag and give my daughter (and myself) enemas. She said it

helps with the lethargy feelings. Do you have a suggestion where to

purchase them and what kind? She said something about it being a gallon

at a time? That seems like a lot!

Thanks for the help,

Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 12:14

PM

Subject: Re: [ ]

Re: " Colonix "

Thanks, Millie.Very helpful!

The Yeast Busters Kit, which made me horribly sick, involved both psyllium and

betonite clay. So does this one, so that concerns me.

I talked to the only colonic therapist in town and he said that, as I'm having

a BM daily, not to bother. But I really want to see all that gross stuff come

out!! Also, this kit is much cheaper than colonic therapy --I don't have a lot

of money and this kit gets you three months

of gross things hee hee.

I don't just want more poops, I want the slime, parasites, old stuff stuck to

the lining to come out. I'm sure it's there! The Vit C + activated charcoal

sounds like an idea...Does it bring results like those shown in the Colonix

site pictures?

Baden

Guest guest

Most drug stores sell enema kits as hot water bottle with both enema and

douche attachments.

For you daughter, I would recommend a red rubber catheter and a 60cc

syringe (I got ours from a vet). The red ruber catheter has a much

narrower diameter so it doesn't hurt when you insert it in kids. You

may be able to find these on line, they are used as feeding tubes in

animals.

A gallon is a lot, you may be able to work up to that, but for

youngsters I would feel successful is you work up to a cup or 2.

Guest guest

Hi Baden,

You asked about the effectiveness of Mag and Charcoal as far as colon cleansing and I don't think that it would be as effective as colonics or colon hydrotherapy or enemas. I was listening today to the Dr. N DVD (I recorded the sound off the DVD to listen while I drive) and she has a section where she was discussing how autistic children even when not constipated are emptying out through a narrow opening while the walls of the colon are just full of stuff where parasites and pathogens just thrive over time, giving off their deadly neurotoxins. Every time I listen to these lectures, I get something new out of it. According to her, everything comes down to the gut flora and providing a good environment for the new microbes and getting rid of the old stuff. I guess my thought was that even the vit. C and Mag may not be able to really clean all that out. It might just take time?, also…it did motivate me to possibly look into more for my son down the road. The whole immune system and our " factory for making vitamins " in the gut all depends on the state of our micro flora.

I am definitely fermenting veggies for us today! '; )

Millie