RemedySpot.com

Support Group Messages 1.23.2008 ... Inside Edition TONITE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My dearest Group ...I am very 'whelmed right now and I know I have missed many messages and requests. Please re-send if I haven't replied ... and please accept my apologies. I'm also turning 60 on January 31st and still wrapping my head around that and reflecting on my own life.There are some very important support requests below .... (I've just dug them out of a pile of Email Bombing I've been receiving at various email addresses of mine). If you can help our new women, I'd be so grateful.

I also wanted to thank Jeff very much for letting us all know that Inside Edition is doing what looks like a good piece tonite on breast implants problems. The NYTimes article has been widely circulated! Huffington Post

picked up the story as have many others. More soon ... Love from IlenaBreast Implant Awareness Blog

Breast Implant Website (new stories from women in our group ... we'd also like to add yours. Thanks to Dede for all of her help with this project!)~~~~~~~~~

From our Dee ... I'm sorry to say that we have for certain now lost my Breast Implant Removal Mentor...Bonnie Niglio. May she rest in peace. She is the woman who drove all around Southern California to share her surgery tapes for several years. I loved and adored her.~~~~~~~~~

Ilena I wonder how many of us have celiac and acid, gastritis problems.

Lynda~~~~~~~~Breast implant sensitivity - Any suggestions appreciated?From: (@...)

Hello

I found your contact info. on Mercola.com. Here is my situation... I got saline breast implants in 2003. (of course the shell is silicone). The first thing I noticed was more frequent yeast infections & brain fog. I also have had a lot of fertility problems & short term memory loss. I still have all of this and then some. I didn't think much of any of it nor correlate it with the implants. Then in 2006 my first ( & only) son was born. I started getting a lot of fatigue, joint pain & my hair was falling out. I just figured it was due to my changing hormones after the pregnancy and also because I wasn't getting enough sleep and nursing (still nursing). The baby is almost a year 1/2 now and I'm getting a lot more sleep. Not only have my symptoms got worse, but now my bloodwork has got really weird. It was definately NOT this way before. It appears that now I've got a connective tissue disorder & /or lupus when I really don't. I've also got a high rheumatoid factor. There is inflammation and my body is attacking itself. So far I've been to doctors who are not familiar with the perils of implants and are stumped. I told them I suspect I am having a reaction to my implants because my bloodwork was never this way. They referred me to a rheumatologist who has also been no help whatsoever. Worse yet, just a couple of days ago, I developed a rash and soreness on my right breast. Fortunately the rash has went away but at least I know for a fact where my inflammation is. (At least some of it). I've also begun to do my own research and found a saline support group and also a site called explantation.com. This evening I saw your info. on Mercola. After reading the ladies' stories I have no doubt this is an implant reaction and now I am very scared for the health of my son also because he gets sick very easily. He is still nursing and is very addicted to it. I know the implants need to come out. I've got Humana insurance & have a copy of the exclusions page. I've also been told they would " consider " paying if I got a letter of medical necessity. I have since found several doctors that are very familiar with implant sensitivities, one of which is located in Dallas - Dr. Melmed. I actually have an appointment with him the 28th of this month. In the meantime, I really feel like I need an attorney that has a lot of experience with these types of cases. I am in Tarrant County, TX .(Right in between Ft.Worth and Dallas). Any suggestions/ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much from Dallas / Ft Worth area

~~~~~~~~~