RemedySpot.com

Re: auto immune symptoms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To Sept 05 Implants,

Yes the implants are your problem ..........I had my implants put in Nov 04 and I had systems were adding on weekly .........Diagnosed with Lupus as well. Then in 6 months time I became very fatigued and then it became worse......like a nightmare. I knew it was my implants because of the girls on the forum here. I had them removed in 05 and I am still sick because I didn't have proper explant---meaning I did not get them out right. When you get the implants out make sure they do a capsulectomy ---meaning the implants are inside a capsule your body has formed.......... to protect a foreign body (implant)inside your body. Most of the girls here had proper explant but me I am still sick because of the capsules are still in me. I am going to have to go through another surgery.

You came to the right place to get better..............GET them RockHard BOOBs out of you ASAP. Otherwise you will end up sicker and sicker and then it can lead to death like some of us that was here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FDA has lied about our safety of these implants it doesn't matter what kind you have saline or silicone, smooth or textured implants ..............They are all full of poisons and many women are paying for it now...............Because Doctors cover up the scam so Plastic Surgeons are not out of a job. Its all about the MONEY in AMERICA.

Some girls were so sick they were in wheel chairs and I was bed ridden for a year and half...........These implants have stole my life for a little.....I am doing a whole lots better thanks to everyone here. I continue to get my life back little by little. Some girls recover quickly and most of us it takes time with lots of detoxing the poisons out of our bodies. But we will get into all of that...........Right now you need to be explanted with en bloc and Capsulectomy ........Most doctors dont do this so emphasize what you want done.

We are here to help and support you anytime

Love ........... age 39 now

In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Stottlemyer71@... writes:

i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now since july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,feet swelling and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame allergy and quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom has rheumatod arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have had lots of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high. he has diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in the fall and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last week my left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring cut off. since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been racking my brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative except an elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the possibility of the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of this? i have been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of the saline implants. Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Steph,

I had a positive ANA and they had me on a malaria drug called Plaquenil for 6 months and I stopped going to my rheumy and gave up on all meds and decided I would detox this disease myself and God .....Praise God with all the detoxing I have done I havent had a break out yet . I could not go in the sun it broke me out, I had achey joints, little weight gain, swelling in hands and feet. Coffee Enemas are good for this disease and liver detoxing. Dr. Colberts book says water fasting will get rid of it. I like the Coffee enemas better.

P.s. I would even get sores in my mouth. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:12:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stephie0580@... writes:

Hi , What lupus symptoms did you have? Did you have a positive or a negative ANA?Steph>> To Sept 05 Implants,> > Yes the implants are your problem ..........I had my implants put in Nov 04 > and I had systems were adding on weekly .........Diagnosed with Lupus as > well. Then in 6 months time I became very fatigued and then it became > worse......like a nightmare. I knew it was my implants because of the girls on the > forum here. I had them removed in 05 and I am still sick because I didn't have > proper explant---meaning I did not get them out right. When you get the > implants out make sure they do a capsulectomy ---meaning the implants are inside a > capsule your body has formed.......... to protect a foreign body > (implant)inside your body. Most of the girls here had proper explant but me I am still > sick because of the capsules are still in me. I am going to have to go through > another surgery.> > You came to the right place to get better..............GET them RockHard > BOOBs out of you ASAP. Otherwise you will end up sicker and sicker and then it > can lead to death like some of us that was here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> The FDA has lied about our safety of these implants it doesn't matter what > kind you have saline or silicone, smooth or textured implants > ..............They are all full of poisons and many women are paying for it > now...............Because Doctors cover up the scam so Plastic Surgeons are not out of a job. > Its all about the MONEY in AMERICA.> Some girls were so sick they were in wheel chairs and I was bed ridden for a > year and half...........These implants have stole my life for a little.....I > am doing a whole lots better thanks to everyone here. I continue to get my > life back little by little. Some girls recover quickly and most of us it takes > time with lots of detoxing the poisons out of our bodies. But we will get > into all of that...........Right now you need to be explanted with en bloc and > Capsulectomy ........Most doctors dont do this so emphasize what you want > done.> > We are here to help and support you anytime> Love ........... age 39 now> > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > Stottlemyer71@... writes:> > > > > i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now since > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,july07 i started w> and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame allergy and > quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom has rheumatod > arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have had lots > of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high. he has > diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in the fall > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last week my > left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring cut off. > since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been racking my > brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative except an > elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the possibility of > the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of this? i have > been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of the saline > implants.> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Hi Steph,

That is great news.............That your not ANA positive ................but having all the sickness from implants dont help either. Do you have hot flashes is that why your cheeks are flushed or are you enemic low red blood cells. Fibromyalasis also gives muscles acles. Or this can be simply toxins coming out of your muscles.........Dont be alarmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Why are you seeing a Rhemy if you have no immune disease I wouldn't waste my money on doctors just detoxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love ya, ...

In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:28:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stephie0580@... writes:

I'm having occasional muscle aches so I'm seeing a rhemy tomorrow. I've already had 2 ANA blood tests and they've been negative. Sometimes my cheeks also looked flushed so I'll see what he has to say.Steph>> Steph,> I had a positive ANA and they had me on a malaria drug called Plaquenil for > 6 months and I stopped going to my rheumy and gave up on all meds and decided > I would detox this disease myself and God .....Praise God with all the > detoxing I have done I havent had a break out yet . I could not go in the sun it > broke me out, I had achey joints, little weight gain, swelling in hands and > feet. Coffee Enemas are good for this disease and liver detoxing. Dr. Colberts > book says water fasting will get rid of it. I like the Coffee enemas better.> > > P.s. I would even get sores in my mouth. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:12:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > stephie0580@... writes:> > > > > Hi , What lupus symptoms did you have? Did you have a positive > or a negative ANA?> > Steph> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_ (mailto: ) > , shellyjo1021@, shel> >> > To Sept 05 Implants,> > > > Yes the implants are your problem ..........I had my implants put > in Nov 04 > > and I had systems were adding on weekly .........Diagnosed with > Lupus as > > well. Then in 6 months time I became very fatigued and then it > became > > worse......like a nightmare. I knew it was my implants because of > the girls on the > > forum here. I had them removed in 05 and I am still sick because I > didn't have > > proper explant---meaning I did not get them out right. When you get > the > > implants out make sure they do a capsulectomy ---meaning the > implants are inside a > > capsule your body has formed...... capsule your body has form> > (implant)inside your body. Most of the girls here had proper > explant but me I am still > > sick because of the capsules are still in me. I am going to have to > go through > > another surgery.> > > > You came to the right place to get better...... You came to the > RockHard > > BOOBs out of you ASAP. Otherwise you will end up sicker and sicker > and then it > > can lead to death like some of us that was here!!!!!!!! can > > The FDA has lied about our safety of these implants it doesn't > matter what > > kind you have saline or silicone, smooth or textured implants > > ............ ............<WBR>..They are all full of poisons and m> paying for it > > now......... now.........<WBR>......Because Doctors cover up the > Surgeons are not out of a job. > > Its all about the MONEY in AMERICA.> > Some girls were so sick they were in wheel chairs and I was bed > ridden for a > > year and half........ year and half........<WBR>...These implant> little.....I > > am doing a whole lots better thanks to everyone here. I continue to > get my > > life back little by little. Some girls recover quickly and most > of us it takes > > time with lots of detoxing the poisons out of our bodies. But we > will get > > into all of that........ into all of that........<WBR>...Right now you > en bloc and > > Capsulectomy ........Most doctors dont do this so emphasize what > you want > > done.> > > > We are here to help and support you anytime> > Love ........... age 39 now> > > > > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > > Stottlemyer71@ Stottlemye> > > > > > > > > > i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now > since > > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands, july07 i> started w> > and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame allergy > and > > quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom has > rheumatod > > arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have had > lots > > of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high. he has > > diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in the > fall > > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last week > my > > left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring cut > off. > > since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been > racking my > > brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative except > an > > elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the possibility > of > > the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of this? i > have > > been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of the > saline > > implants.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises of al> Music. > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID> > 48)> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

i live near and work in indianapolis indiana. i would greatly appreciate any recommended surgeons. Also, what kind of detoxing is there?

In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:04:22 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

Hello ddstottlemyer,You have found your breakthrough! Many of us have experienced what you going thru and it took us all a long time to discover it was our saline implants that were making us sick. I am sorry to hear that you have had to go thru this, we understand and can support you! Please let us know where you live so we can refer you to one of our recommended doctors who will remove them properly. Most plastic surgeons do not remove them correctly nor will do it without replacing the implants. You have options and we're here to let you know what they are.Please ask many questions, we're here to help you!Hugs,Cherie>> i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now since > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,feet swelling > and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame allergy and > quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom has rheumatod > arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have had lots > of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high. he has > diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in the fall > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last week my > left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring cut off. > since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been racking my > brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative except an > elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the possibility of > the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of this? i have > been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of the saline > implants.> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Hi Steph,

I know its hard not to worry but if your not ANA + than try other approaches like detox. You already went with the approach of seeing the doctor and no results .......I like to see you get better without spending lots of money like I did. Did they check other things in your blood besides lupus?

In a message dated 2/5/2008 2:20:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stephie0580@... writes:

I guess I worried that maybe in time it will become positive so I just want to ask him some questions and get his opinon. I'm not sure if I'm anemic or what the redness on my cheeks is from.Steph>> Hi Steph,> That is great news.............That your not ANA positive > ................but having all the sickness from implants dont help either. Do you have hot > flashes is that why your cheeks are flushed or are you enemic low red blood > cells. Fibromyalasis also gives muscles acles. Or this can be simply toxins > coming out of your muscles.........Dont be alarmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!.> Why are you seeing a Rhemy if you have no immune disease I wouldn't waste my > money on doctors just detoxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > I love ya, ... > > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:28:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > stephie0580@... writes:> > > > > I'm having occasional muscle aches so I'm seeing a rhemy tomorrow. > I've already had 2 ANA blood tests and they've been negative. > Sometimes my cheeks also looked flushed so I'll see what he has to > say.> > Steph> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_ (mailto: ) > , shellyjo1021@, shel> >> > Steph,> > I had a positive ANA and they had me on a malaria drug called > Plaquenil for > > 6 months and I stopped going to my rheumy and gave up on all meds > and decided > > I would detox this disease myself and God .....Praise God with all > the > > detoxing I have done I havent had a break out yet . I could not go > in the sun it > > broke me out, I had achey joints, little weight gain, swelling in > hands and > > feet. Coffee Enemas are good for this disease and liver detoxing. > Dr. Colberts > > book says water fasting will get rid of it. I like the Coffee > enemas better.> > > > > > P.s. I would even get sores in my mouth. YUCK!!!!!!!! P.s. > > > > > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:12:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > > stephie0580@ stephie0580@<W> > > > > > > > > > Hi , What lupus symptoms did you have? Did you have a > positive > > or a negative ANA?> > > > Steph> > > > --- In _ @ --- In _Sali> (mailto:_ @SalineSupporSal_ > (mailto: ) ) > > , shellyjo1021@ , she> > >> > > To Sept 05 Implants,> > > > > > Yes the implants are your problem ..........I had my implants > put > > in Nov 04 > > > and I had systems were adding on weekly .........Diagnosed with > > Lupus as > > > well. Then in 6 months time I became very fatigued and then it > > became > > > worse......like a nightmare. I knew it was my implants because > of > > the girls on the > > > forum here. I had them removed in 05 and I am still sick because > I > > didn't have > > > proper explant---meaning I did not get them out right. When you > get > > the > > > implants out make sure they do a capsulectomy ---meaning the > > implants are inside a > > > capsule your body has formed...... capsule your body has form> > > (implant)inside your body. Most of the girls here had proper > > explant but me I am still > > > sick because of the capsules are still in me. I am going to have > to > > go through > > > another surgery.> > > > > > You came to the right place to get better...... You came to the > > RockHard > > > BOOBs out of you ASAP. Otherwise you will end up sicker and > sicker > > and then it > > > can lead to death like some of us that was here!!!!!!!! can > > > The FDA has lied about our safety of these implants it doesn't > > matter what > > > kind you have saline or silicone, smooth or textured implants > > > ............ ............<WBR>..They are all full of poisons and m> > paying for it > > > now......... now.........<WBR>........<WBR>..Because Doctors cove> > Surgeons are not out of a job. > > > Its all about the MONEY in AMERICA.> > > Some girls were so sick they were in wheel chairs and I was bed > > ridden for a > > > year and half........ year and half........<WBR>...These implant> > little.....I > > > am doing a whole lots better thanks to everyone here. I continue > to > > get my > > > life back little by little. Some girls recover quickly and most > > of us it takes > > > time with lots of detoxing the poisons out of our bodies. But we > > will get > > > into all of that........ into all of that........<WBR>...Right > now you > > en bloc and > > > Capsulectomy ........Most doctors dont do this so emphasize what > > you want > > > done.> > > > > > We are here to help and support you anytime> > > Love ........... age 39 now> > > > > > > > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > > > Stottlemyer71@ Stottlemye> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now > > since > > > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands, > july07 i> > started w> > > and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame > allergy > > and > > > quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom has > > rheumatod > > > arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have had > > lots > > > of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high. he > has > > > diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in the > > fall > > > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last > week > > my > > > left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring cut > > off. > > > since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been > > racking my > > > brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative > except > > an > > > elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the > possibility > > of > > > the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of this? i > > have > > > been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of the > > saline > > > implants.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises of > al> > Music. > > > (__http://music.p://music.<WB_'>http://music.p://music.<WB_ (http://music.http//music.) > <_WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhtt_ (wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_) > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) ) > > NCID=aolcmp00300000 NCI> > > 48)> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o> Music. > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID> > 48)> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Hi dstottlemyer- Welcome to the forum, I'm so sorry to hear what you

have been dealing with. If I were you, before I would accept the

lupus diagnosis. I would have your breast implants removed..pronto!

After a proper removal (en bloc) I would do a full year to two years

of detoxing, and then see where you are at. Thousands of implanted

women have been diagnosed with lupus and other autoimmune disorders,

had their implants removed, detoxed and their lupus is now gone. You

will get a lot of responses on this forum, you've definitely come to

the right place. Ask lots of questions and stick close to the group,

you will get through this, the ladies on this forum are amazing!

~Krista

>

> i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now since

> july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,feet

swelling

> and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame allergy

and

> quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom has

rheumatod

> arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have had

lots

> of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high. he has

> diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in the

fall

> and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last week

my

> left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring cut

off.

> since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been

racking my

> brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative except

an

> elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the possibility

of

> the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of this? i

have

> been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of the

saline

> implants.

>

Hello ddstottlemyer,

You have found your breakthrough! Many of us have experienced what

you going thru and it took us all a long time to discover it was our

saline implants that were making us sick. I am sorry to hear that

you have had to go thru this, we understand and can support you!

Please let us know where you live so we can refer you to one of our

recommended doctors who will remove them properly. Most plastic

surgeons do not remove them correctly nor will do it without

replacing the implants. You have options and we're here to let you

know what they are.

Please ask many questions, we're here to help you!

Hugs,

Cherie

>

> i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now since

> july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,feet

swelling

and

rheumatod

lots

fall

my

off.

racking my

an

of

have

saline

> implants.

>

Hi , What lupus symptoms did you have? Did you have a positive

or a negative ANA?

Steph

>

> To Sept 05 Implants,

>

> Yes the implants are your problem ..........I had my implants put

in Nov 04

> and I had systems were adding on weekly .........Diagnosed with

Lupus as

> well. Then in 6 months time I became very fatigued and then it

became

> worse......like a nightmare. I knew it was my implants because of

the girls on the

> forum here. I had them removed in 05 and I am still sick because I

didn't have

> proper explant---meaning I did not get them out right. When you get

the

> implants out make sure they do a capsulectomy ---meaning the

implants are inside a

> capsule your body has formed.......... to protect a foreign body

> (implant)inside your body. Most of the girls here had proper

explant but me I am still

> sick because of the capsules are still in me. I am going to have to

go through

> another surgery.

>

> You came to the right place to get better..............GET them

RockHard

> BOOBs out of you ASAP. Otherwise you will end up sicker and sicker

and then it

> can lead to death like some of us that was here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> The FDA has lied about our safety of these implants it doesn't

matter what

> kind you have saline or silicone, smooth or textured implants

> ..............They are all full of poisons and many women are

paying for it

> now...............Because Doctors cover up the scam so Plastic

Surgeons are not out of a job.

> Its all about the MONEY in AMERICA.

> Some girls were so sick they were in wheel chairs and I was bed

ridden for a

> year and half...........These implants have stole my life for a

little.....I

> am doing a whole lots better thanks to everyone here. I continue to

get my

> life back little by little. Some girls recover quickly and most

of us it takes

> time with lots of detoxing the poisons out of our bodies. But we

will get

> into all of that...........Right now you need to be explanted with

en bloc and

> Capsulectomy ........Most doctors dont do this so emphasize what

you want

> done.

>

> We are here to help and support you anytime

> Love ........... age 39 now

>

>

> In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> Stottlemyer71@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now

since

> july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,july07 i

started w

and

rheumatod

lots

fall

my

off.

racking my

an

of

have

saline

> implants.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

I'm having occasional muscle aches so I'm seeing a rhemy tomorrow.

I've already had 2 ANA blood tests and they've been negative.

Sometimes my cheeks also looked flushed so I'll see what he has to

say.

Steph

>

> Steph,

> I had a positive ANA and they had me on a malaria drug called

Plaquenil for

> 6 months and I stopped going to my rheumy and gave up on all meds

and decided

> I would detox this disease myself and God .....Praise God with all

the

> detoxing I have done I havent had a break out yet . I could not go

in the sun it

> broke me out, I had achey joints, little weight gain, swelling in

hands and

> feet. Coffee Enemas are good for this disease and liver detoxing.

Dr. Colberts

> book says water fasting will get rid of it. I like the Coffee

enemas better.

>

>

> P.s. I would even get sores in my mouth. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

>

> In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:12:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> stephie0580@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> Hi , What lupus symptoms did you have? Did you have a

positive

> or a negative ANA?

>

> Steph

>

> --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

(mailto: )

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > To Sept 05 Implants,

> >

> > Yes the implants are your problem ..........I had my implants

put

> in Nov 04

> > and I had systems were adding on weekly .........Diagnosed with

> Lupus as

> > well. Then in 6 months time I became very fatigued and then it

> became

> > worse......like a nightmare. I knew it was my implants because

of

> the girls on the

> > forum here. I had them removed in 05 and I am still sick because

I

> didn't have

> > proper explant---meaning I did not get them out right. When you

get

> the

> > implants out make sure they do a capsulectomy ---meaning the

> implants are inside a

> > capsule your body has formed...... capsule your body has form

> > (implant)inside your body. Most of the girls here had proper

> explant but me I am still

> > sick because of the capsules are still in me. I am going to have

to

> go through

> > another surgery.

> >

> > You came to the right place to get better...... You came to the

> RockHard

> > BOOBs out of you ASAP. Otherwise you will end up sicker and

sicker

> and then it

> > can lead to death like some of us that was here!!!!!!!! can

> > The FDA has lied about our safety of these implants it doesn't

> matter what

> > kind you have saline or silicone, smooth or textured implants

> > ............ ............<WBR>..They are all full of poisons and m

> paying for it

> > now......... now.........<WBR>......Because Doctors cover up the

> Surgeons are not out of a job.

> > Its all about the MONEY in AMERICA.

> > Some girls were so sick they were in wheel chairs and I was bed

> ridden for a

> > year and half........ year and half........<WBR>...These implant

> little.....I

> > am doing a whole lots better thanks to everyone here. I continue

to

> get my

> > life back little by little. Some girls recover quickly and most

> of us it takes

> > time with lots of detoxing the poisons out of our bodies. But we

> will get

> > into all of that........ into all of that........<WBR>...Right

now you

> en bloc and

> > Capsulectomy ........Most doctors dont do this so emphasize what

> you want

> > done.

> >

> > We are here to help and support you anytime

> > Love ........... age 39 now

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> > Stottlemyer71@ Stottlemye

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now

> since

> > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,

july07 i

> started w

> > and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame

allergy

> and

> > quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom has

> rheumatod

> > arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have had

> lots

> > of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high. he

has

> > diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in the

> fall

> > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last

week

> my

> > left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring cut

> off.

> > since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been

> racking my

> > brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative

except

> an

> > elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the

possibility

> of

> > the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of this? i

> have

> > been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of the

> saline

> > implants.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises of

al

> Music.

> > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?)

> NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Ddstottlemyer,

You sound like most of the women who come to the group! . . . Please read through the old messages - following some of our ladies from the outset through recovery.

It's not easy, but you can do it . . .

The medications you're taking can make thing worse - so be careful!

You won't get many doctors to agree with the idea it may be your implants, so running around for tests is pretty much useless. They'll just load you up with toxic drugs to cover up the symtoms, then more drugs to cover up the side effects.

I'd consider learning about detoxing . . . You can feel better, even with implants. . . But, in the long run, you'll be just spinning your wheels until they come out properly . . . En Bloc is the preferred way. That means the capsules are removed with the implants still inside so nothing gets spilled into your chest cavity. . . If that's not possible, every it of capsules should be removed so you can begin healing.

Check our archives for recommended surgeons and detox protocols.

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

auto immune symptoms

i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now since july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands, feet swelling and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame allergy and quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom has rheumatod arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have had lots of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high. he has diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in the fall and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last week my left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring cut off. since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been racking my brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative except an elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the possibility of the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of this? i have

been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of the saline implants.

> >

since

> > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,feet

> swelling

allergy

> and

> rheumatod

> lots

has

> fall

> > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last week

> my

> off.

> racking my

except

> an

possibility

> of

> have

> saline

> > implants.

> >

>

I guess I worried that maybe in time it will become positive so I

just want to ask him some questions and get his opinon. I'm not sure

if I'm anemic or what the redness on my cheeks is from.

Steph

>

> Hi Steph,

> That is great news.............That your not ANA positive

> ................but having all the sickness from implants dont

help either. Do you have hot

> flashes is that why your cheeks are flushed or are you enemic low

red blood

> cells. Fibromyalasis also gives muscles acles. Or this can be

simply toxins

> coming out of your muscles.........Dont be alarmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

> Why are you seeing a Rhemy if you have no immune disease I wouldn't

waste my

> money on doctors just detoxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

> I love ya, ...

>

>

> In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:28:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

>

>

>

>

> I'm having occasional muscle aches so I'm seeing a rhemy tomorrow.

> I've already had 2 ANA blood tests and they've been negative.

> Sometimes my cheeks also looked flushed so I'll see what he has

to

> say.

>

> Steph

>

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Steph,

> > I had a positive ANA and they had me on a malaria drug called

> Plaquenil for

> > 6 months and I stopped going to my rheumy and gave up on all

meds

> and decided

> > I would detox this disease myself and God .....Praise God with

all

> the

> > detoxing I have done I havent had a break out yet . I could not

go

> in the sun it

> > broke me out, I had achey joints, little weight gain, swelling

in

> hands and

> > feet. Coffee Enemas are good for this disease and liver

detoxing.

> Dr. Colberts

> > book says water fasting will get rid of it. I like the Coffee

> enemas better.

> >

> >

> > P.s. I would even get sores in my mouth. YUCK!!!!!!!! P.s.

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:12:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> > stephie0580@ stephie0580@<W

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi , What lupus symptoms did you have? Did you have a

> positive

> > or a negative ANA?

> >

> > Steph

> >

> > --- In _ @ --- In _Sali

> (mailto:_ @SalineSupporSal_

> (mailto: ) )

> > , shellyjo1021@ , she

> > >

> > > To Sept 05 Implants,

> > >

> > > Yes the implants are your problem ..........I had my implants

> put

> > in Nov 04

> > > and I had systems were adding on weekly .........Diagnosed

with

> > Lupus as

> > > well. Then in 6 months time I became very fatigued and then it

> > became

> > > worse......like a nightmare. I knew it was my implants because

> of

> > the girls on the

> > > forum here. I had them removed in 05 and I am still sick

because

> I

> > didn't have

> > > proper explant---meaning I did not get them out right. When

you

> get

> > the

> > > implants out make sure they do a capsulectomy ---meaning the

> > implants are inside a

> > > capsule your body has formed...... capsule your body has form

> > > (implant)inside your body. Most of the girls here had proper

> > explant but me I am still

> > > sick because of the capsules are still in me. I am going to

have

> to

> > go through

> > > another surgery.

> > >

> > > You came to the right place to get better...... You came to

the

> > RockHard

> > > BOOBs out of you ASAP. Otherwise you will end up sicker and

> sicker

> > and then it

> > > can lead to death like some of us that was here!!!!!!!! can

> > > The FDA has lied about our safety of these implants it doesn't

> > matter what

> > > kind you have saline or silicone, smooth or textured implants

> > > ............ ............<WBR>..They are all full of poisons

and m

> > paying for it

> > > now......... now.........<WBR>........<WBR>..Because Doctors

cove

> > Surgeons are not out of a job.

> > > Its all about the MONEY in AMERICA.

> > > Some girls were so sick they were in wheel chairs and I was

bed

> > ridden for a

> > > year and half........ year and half........<WBR>...These

implant

> > little.....I

> > > am doing a whole lots better thanks to everyone here. I

continue

> to

> > get my

> > > life back little by little. Some girls recover quickly and

most

> > of us it takes

> > > time with lots of detoxing the poisons out of our bodies. But

we

> > will get

> > > into all of that........ into all of

that........<WBR>...Right

> now you

> > en bloc and

> > > Capsulectomy ........Most doctors dont do this so emphasize

what

> > you want

> > > done.

> > >

> > > We are here to help and support you anytime

> > > Love ........... age 39 now

> > >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard

Time,

> > > Stottlemyer71@ Stottlemye

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems. now

> > since

> > > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,

> july07 i

> > started w

> > > and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame

> allergy

> > and

> > > quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom has

> > rheumatod

> > > arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have

had

> > lots

> > > of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high. he

> has

> > > diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in

the

> > fall

> > > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last

> week

> > my

> > > left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring

cut

> > off.

> > > since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been

> > racking my

> > > brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative

> except

> > an

> > > elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the

> possibility

> > of

> > > the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of this?

i

> > have

> > > been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of the

> > saline

> > > implants.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises

of

> al

> > Music.

> > > (__http://music.p://music.<WB_'>http://music.p://music.<WB_ (http://music.http//music.)

> <_WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhtt_

(wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_)

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) )

> > NCID=aolcmp00300000 NCI

> > > 48)

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o

> Music.

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Steph my dear- I agree with , skip the rheumy and just continue

with detox. Your ANA is negative, all of us have achy joints, many of

us have rashes.....it's all just from the implants and the body

detoxing the toxins out. The rheumy isn't going to be able to help

you, just detox sweetie!

Love ya, Krista

>

> Hi Steph,

>

> I know its hard not to worry but if your not ANA + than try other

approaches

> like detox. You already went with the approach of seeing the

doctor and no

> results .......I like to see you get better without spending lots

of money

> like I did. Did they check other things in your blood besides

lupus?

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 2/5/2008 2:20:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

>

>

>

>

> I guess I worried that maybe in time it will become positive so I

> just want to ask him some questions and get his opinon. I'm not

sure

> if I'm anemic or what the redness on my cheeks is from.

>

> Steph

>

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Hi Steph,

> > That is great news........ That is great news........

> > ............ ............<WBR>....but having all the sickne

> help either. Do you have hot

> > flashes is that why your cheeks are flushed or are you enemic

low

> red blood

> > cells. Fibromyalasis also gives muscles acles. Or this can be

> simply toxins

> > coming out of your muscles..... coming out of your coming o

> > Why are you seeing a Rhemy if you have no immune disease I

wouldn't

> waste my

> > money on doctors just detoxes!!!!! mone

> >

> > I love ya, ...

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:28:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I'm having occasional muscle aches so I'm seeing a rhemy

tomorrow.

> > I've already had 2 ANA blood tests and they've been negative.

> > Sometimes my cheeks also looked flushed so I'll see what he has

> to

> > say.

> >

> > Steph

> >

> > --- In _ @ --- In _SalineSuppor

> > >

> > > Steph,

> > > I had a positive ANA and they had me on a malaria drug called

> > Plaquenil for

> > > 6 months and I stopped going to my rheumy and gave up on all

> meds

> > and decided

> > > I would detox this disease myself and God .....Praise God with

> all

> > the

> > > detoxing I have done I havent had a break out yet . I could

not

> go

> > in the sun it

> > > broke me out, I had achey joints, little weight gain, swelling

> in

> > hands and

> > > feet. Coffee Enemas are good for this disease and liver

> detoxing.

> > Dr. Colberts

> > > book says water fasting will get rid of it. I like the Coffee

> > enemas better.

> > >

> > >

> > > P.s. I would even get sores in my mouth. YUCK!!!!!!!! P.s.

> > >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:12:04 P.M. Eastern Standard

Time,

> > > stephie0580@ stephie0580@<W

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi , What lupus symptoms did you have? Did you have a

> > positive

> > > or a negative ANA?

> > >

> > > Steph

> > >

> > > --- In _ @ --- In _Sali

> > (mailto:_SalineSupp (mailto:_Sa

> > (mailto:_ @SalineSupporSal_

> (mailto: ) ) )

> > > , shellyjo1021@ , she

> > > >

> > > > To Sept 05 Implants,

> > > >

> > > > Yes the implants are your problem ..........I had my

implants

> > put

> > > in Nov 04

> > > > and I had systems were adding on weekly .........Diagnosed

> with

> > > Lupus as

> > > > well. Then in 6 months time I became very fatigued and then

it

> > > became

> > > > worse......like a nightmare. I knew it was my implants

because

> > of

> > > the girls on the

> > > > forum here. I had them removed in 05 and I am still sick

> because

> > I

> > > didn't have

> > > > proper explant---meaning I did not get them out right. When

> you

> > get

> > > the

> > > > implants out make sure they do a capsulectomy ---meaning the

> > > implants are inside a

> > > > capsule your body has formed...... capsule your body has form

> > > > (implant)inside your body. Most of the girls here had proper

> > > explant but me I am still

> > > > sick because of the capsules are still in me. I am going to

> have

> > to

> > > go through

> > > > another surgery.

> > > >

> > > > You came to the right place to get better...... You came to

> the

> > > RockHard

> > > > BOOBs out of you ASAP. Otherwise you will end up sicker and

> > sicker

> > > and then it

> > > > can lead to death like some of us that was here!!!!!!!! can

> > > > The FDA has lied about our safety of these implants it

doesn't

> > > matter what

> > > > kind you have saline or silicone, smooth or textured

implants

> > > > ............ ............<WBR>..They are all full of

poisons

> and m

> > > paying for it

> > > > now......... now.........<WBR>........<WBR><WBR>..Because

Doctors

> cove

> > > Surgeons are not out of a job.

> > > > Its all about the MONEY in AMERICA.

> > > > Some girls were so sick they were in wheel chairs and I was

> bed

> > > ridden for a

> > > > year and half........ year and half........<WBR>...These

> implant

> > > little.....I

> > > > am doing a whole lots better thanks to everyone here. I

> continue

> > to

> > > get my

> > > > life back little by little. Some girls recover quickly and

> most

> > > of us it takes

> > > > time with lots of detoxing the poisons out of our bodies.

But

> we

> > > will get

> > > > into all of that........ into all of

> that........<WBR>...Right

> > now you

> > > en bloc and

> > > > Capsulectomy ........Most doctors dont do this so emphasize

> what

> > > you want

> > > > done.

> > > >

> > > > We are here to help and support you anytime

> > > > Love ........... age 39 now

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard

> Time,

> > > > Stottlemyer71@ Stottlemye

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems.

now

> > > since

> > > > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,

> > july07 i

> > > started w

> > > > and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame

> > allergy

> > > and

> > > > quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom

has

> > > rheumatod

> > > > arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have

> had

> > > lots

> > > > of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high.

he

> > has

> > > > diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in

> the

> > > fall

> > > > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug.

last

> > week

> > > my

> > > > left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring

> cut

> > > off.

> > > > since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been

> > > racking my

> > > > brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative

> > except

> > > an

> > > > elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the

> > possibility

> > > of

> > > > the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of

this?

> i

> > > have

> > > > been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of

the

> > > saline

> > > > implants.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award

surprises

> of

> > al

> > > Music.

> > > > (___http://music.http://mus_ (http://music.p//music.) <WB_

> (_http://music.http://music_ (http://music.http//music.) )

> > <__WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://WBhttp:_

(wbhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhtt_)

> (_wbhttp://muhttp:wbhttp://mwbhtt_

(wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_) )

> > > (__http://music.http://music._ (http://music.http//music.)

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) ) )

> > > NCID=aolcmp00300000 NCI

> > > > 48)

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

o

> > Music.

> > > 48)

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Music.

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Yes, the only thing that came back positive was mono. So that

explains the fatigue I've been having. Like I needed something else!!!

Steph

>

> Hi Steph,

>

> I know its hard not to worry but if your not ANA + than try other

approaches

> like detox. You already went with the approach of seeing the

doctor and no

> results .......I like to see you get better without spending lots

of money

> like I did. Did they check other things in your blood besides

lupus?

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 2/5/2008 2:20:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

>

>

>

>

> I guess I worried that maybe in time it will become positive so I

> just want to ask him some questions and get his opinon. I'm not

sure

> if I'm anemic or what the redness on my cheeks is from.

>

> Steph

>

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Hi Steph,

> > That is great news........ That is great news........

> > ............ ............<WBR>....but having all the sickne

> help either. Do you have hot

> > flashes is that why your cheeks are flushed or are you enemic

low

> red blood

> > cells. Fibromyalasis also gives muscles acles. Or this can be

> simply toxins

> > coming out of your muscles..... coming out of your coming o

> > Why are you seeing a Rhemy if you have no immune disease I

wouldn't

> waste my

> > money on doctors just detoxes!!!!! mone

> >

> > I love ya, ...

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:28:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I'm having occasional muscle aches so I'm seeing a rhemy

tomorrow.

> > I've already had 2 ANA blood tests and they've been negative.

> > Sometimes my cheeks also looked flushed so I'll see what he has

> to

> > say.

> >

> > Steph

> >

> > --- In _ @ --- In _SalineSuppor

> > >

> > > Steph,

> > > I had a positive ANA and they had me on a malaria drug called

> > Plaquenil for

> > > 6 months and I stopped going to my rheumy and gave up on all

> meds

> > and decided

> > > I would detox this disease myself and God .....Praise God with

> all

> > the

> > > detoxing I have done I havent had a break out yet . I could

not

> go

> > in the sun it

> > > broke me out, I had achey joints, little weight gain, swelling

> in

> > hands and

> > > feet. Coffee Enemas are good for this disease and liver

> detoxing.

> > Dr. Colberts

> > > book says water fasting will get rid of it. I like the Coffee

> > enemas better.

> > >

> > >

> > > P.s. I would even get sores in my mouth. YUCK!!!!!!!! P.s.

> > >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:12:04 P.M. Eastern Standard

Time,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi , What lupus symptoms did you have? Did you have a

> > positive

> > > or a negative ANA?

> > >

> > > Steph

> > >

> > > --- In _ @ --- In _Sali

> > (mailto:_SalineSupp (mailto:_Sa

> (mailto: ) ) )

> > > >

> > > > To Sept 05 Implants,

> > > >

> > > > Yes the implants are your problem ..........I had my

implants

> > put

> > > in Nov 04

> > > > and I had systems were adding on weekly .........Diagnosed

> with

> > > Lupus as

> > > > well. Then in 6 months time I became very fatigued and then

it

> > > became

> > > > worse......like a nightmare. I knew it was my implants

because

> > of

> > > the girls on the

> > > > forum here. I had them removed in 05 and I am still sick

> because

> > I

> > > didn't have

> > > > proper explant---meaning I did not get them out right. When

> you

> > get

> > > the

> > > > implants out make sure they do a capsulectomy ---meaning the

> > > implants are inside a

> > > > capsule your body has formed...... capsule your body has form

> > > > (implant)inside your body. Most of the girls here had proper

> > > explant but me I am still

> > > > sick because of the capsules are still in me. I am going to

> have

> > to

> > > go through

> > > > another surgery.

> > > >

> > > > You came to the right place to get better...... You came to

> the

> > > RockHard

> > > > BOOBs out of you ASAP. Otherwise you will end up sicker and

> > sicker

> > > and then it

> > > > can lead to death like some of us that was here!!!!!!!! can

> > > > The FDA has lied about our safety of these implants it

doesn't

> > > matter what

> > > > kind you have saline or silicone, smooth or textured

implants

> > > > ............ ............<WBR>..They are all full of

poisons

> and m

> > > paying for it

> > > > now......... now.........<WBR>........<WBR><WBR>..Because

Doctors

> cove

> > > Surgeons are not out of a job.

> > > > Its all about the MONEY in AMERICA.

> > > > Some girls were so sick they were in wheel chairs and I was

> bed

> > > ridden for a

> > > > year and half........ year and half........<WBR>...These

> implant

> > > little.....I

> > > > am doing a whole lots better thanks to everyone here. I

> continue

> > to

> > > get my

> > > > life back little by little. Some girls recover quickly and

> most

> > > of us it takes

> > > > time with lots of detoxing the poisons out of our bodies.

But

> we

> > > will get

> > > > into all of that........ into all of

> that........<WBR>...Right

> > now you

> > > en bloc and

> > > > Capsulectomy ........Most doctors dont do this so emphasize

> what

> > > you want

> > > > done.

> > > >

> > > > We are here to help and support you anytime

> > > > Love ........... age 39 now

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard

> Time,

> > > > Stottlemyer71@ Stottlemye

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems.

now

> > > since

> > > > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,

> > july07 i

> > > started w

> > > > and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame

> > allergy

> > > and

> > > > quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom

has

> > > rheumatod

> > > > arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and have

> had

> > > lots

> > > > of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein high.

he

> > has

> > > > diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil in

> the

> > > fall

> > > > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug.

last

> > week

> > > my

> > > > left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding ring

> cut

> > > off.

> > > > since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have been

> > > racking my

> > > > brain about what all this could be. my labs remain negative

> > except

> > > an

> > > > elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the

> > possibility

> > > of

> > > > the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of

this?

> i

> > > have

> > > > been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of

the

> > > saline

> > > > implants.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

surprises

> of

> > al

> > > Music.

> > > > (___http://music.http://mus_ (http://music.p//music.) <WB_

> (_http://music.http://music_ (http://music.http//music.) )

> > <__WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://WBhttp:_

(wbhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhtt_)

> (_wbhttp://muhttp:wbhttp://mwbhtt_

(wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_) )

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) ) )

> > > > 48)

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

o

> > Music.

> > > 48)

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Music.

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

I know. It's so hard not to worry. My hubby is taking me to NH

tomorrow and we're staying at a mountain resort for a couple of

nights. He's banning me to take my laptop with me...LOL! How have you

been doing? Do you know of a good digestive enzyme? I think you said

you were taking one but I can't remember which one. Thanks

Steph

> >

> > Hi Steph,

> >

> > I know its hard not to worry but if your not ANA + than try

other

> approaches

> > like detox. You already went with the approach of seeing the

> doctor and no

> > results .......I like to see you get better without spending lots

> of money

> > like I did. Did they check other things in your blood besides

> lupus?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 2/5/2008 2:20:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> > stephie0580@ writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I guess I worried that maybe in time it will become positive so I

> > just want to ask him some questions and get his opinon. I'm not

> sure

> > if I'm anemic or what the redness on my cheeks is from.

> >

> > Steph

> >

> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

> (mailto: )

> > , shellyjo1021@, shel

> > >

> > > Hi Steph,

> > > That is great news........ That is great news........

> > > ............ ............<WBR>....but having all the sickne

> > help either. Do you have hot

> > > flashes is that why your cheeks are flushed or are you enemic

> low

> > red blood

> > > cells. Fibromyalasis also gives muscles acles. Or this can be

> > simply toxins

> > > coming out of your muscles..... coming out of your coming o

> > > Why are you seeing a Rhemy if you have no immune disease I

> wouldn't

> > waste my

> > > money on doctors just detoxes!!!!! mone

> > >

> > > I love ya, ...

> > >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:28:52 P.M. Eastern Standard

Time,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I'm having occasional muscle aches so I'm seeing a rhemy

> tomorrow.

> > > I've already had 2 ANA blood tests and they've been negative.

> > > Sometimes my cheeks also looked flushed so I'll see what he

has

> > to

> > > say.

> > >

> > > Steph

> > >

> > > --- In _ @ --- In _SalineSuppor

> > (mailto: ) )

> > > >

> > > > Steph,

> > > > I had a positive ANA and they had me on a malaria drug

called

> > > Plaquenil for

> > > > 6 months and I stopped going to my rheumy and gave up on all

> > meds

> > > and decided

> > > > I would detox this disease myself and God .....Praise God

with

> > all

> > > the

> > > > detoxing I have done I havent had a break out yet . I could

> not

> > go

> > > in the sun it

> > > > broke me out, I had achey joints, little weight gain,

swelling

> > in

> > > hands and

> > > > feet. Coffee Enemas are good for this disease and liver

> > detoxing.

> > > Dr. Colberts

> > > > book says water fasting will get rid of it. I like the

Coffee

> > > enemas better.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > P.s. I would even get sores in my mouth. YUCK!!!!!!!! P.s.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:12:04 P.M. Eastern Standard

> Time,

> > > > stephie0580@ stephie0580@<W

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hi , What lupus symptoms did you have? Did you have a

> > > positive

> > > > or a negative ANA?

> > > >

> > > > Steph

> > > >

> > > > --- In _ @ --- In _Sali

> > > (mailto:_SalineSupp (mailto:_Sa

> > > (mailto:_ @SalineSupporSal_

> > (mailto: ) ) )

> > > > , shellyjo1021@ , she

> > > > >

> > > > > To Sept 05 Implants,

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes the implants are your problem ..........I had my

> implants

> > > put

> > > > in Nov 04

> > > > > and I had systems were adding on weekly .........Diagnosed

> > with

> > > > Lupus as

> > > > > well. Then in 6 months time I became very fatigued and

then

> it

> > > > became

> > > > > worse......like a nightmare. I knew it was my implants

> because

> > > of

> > > > the girls on the

> > > > > forum here. I had them removed in 05 and I am still sick

> > because

> > > I

> > > > didn't have

> > > > > proper explant---meaning I did not get them out right.

When

> > you

> > > get

> > > > the

> > > > > implants out make sure they do a capsulectomy ---meaning

the

> > > > implants are inside a

> > > > > capsule your body has formed...... capsule your body has

form

> > > > > (implant)inside your body. Most of the girls here had

proper

> > > > explant but me I am still

> > > > > sick because of the capsules are still in me. I am going

to

> > have

> > > to

> > > > go through

> > > > > another surgery.

> > > > >

> > > > > You came to the right place to get better...... You came

to

> > the

> > > > RockHard

> > > > > BOOBs out of you ASAP. Otherwise you will end up sicker

and

> > > sicker

> > > > and then it

> > > > > can lead to death like some of us that was here!!!!!!!!

can

> > > > > The FDA has lied about our safety of these implants it

> doesn't

> > > > matter what

> > > > > kind you have saline or silicone, smooth or textured

> implants

> > > > > ............ ............<WBR>..They are all full of

> poisons

> > and m

> > > > paying for it

> > > > > now......... now.........<WBR>........<WBR><WBR>..Because

> Doctors

> > cove

> > > > Surgeons are not out of a job.

> > > > > Its all about the MONEY in AMERICA.

> > > > > Some girls were so sick they were in wheel chairs and I

was

> > bed

> > > > ridden for a

> > > > > year and half........ year and half........<WBR>...These

> > implant

> > > > little.....I

> > > > > am doing a whole lots better thanks to everyone here. I

> > continue

> > > to

> > > > get my

> > > > > life back little by little. Some girls recover quickly and

> > most

> > > > of us it takes

> > > > > time with lots of detoxing the poisons out of our bodies.

> But

> > we

> > > > will get

> > > > > into all of that........ into all of

> > that........<WBR>...Right

> > > now you

> > > > en bloc and

> > > > > Capsulectomy ........Most doctors dont do this so

emphasize

> > what

> > > > you want

> > > > > done.

> > > > >

> > > > > We are here to help and support you anytime

> > > > > Love ........... age 39 now

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:43:08 P.M. Eastern Standard

> > Time,

> > > > > Stottlemyer71@ Stottlemye

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > i had saline implants placed sept05 without any problems.

> now

> > > > since

> > > > > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands,

> > > july07 i

> > > > started w

> > > > > and redness. at first, i thought maybe it was an aspartame

> > > allergy

> > > > and

> > > > > quit anything with that in it but nothing changed. my mom

> has

> > > > rheumatod

> > > > > arthritis and i went to see the same rheumatologist and

have

> > had

> > > > lots

> > > > > of bloodwork. my ana was positive, c-reactive protein

high.

> he

> > > has

> > > > > diagnosed me with atypical lupus. i started on plaquenil

in

> > the

> > > > fall

> > > > > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug.

> last

> > > week

> > > > my

> > > > > left hand got so swollen that i had to have my wedding

ring

> > cut

> > > > off.

> > > > > since then, i am also on prednisone for 3 weeks. i have

been

> > > > racking my

> > > > > brain about what all this could be. my labs remain

negative

> > > except

> > > > an

> > > > > elevated sed rate. a friend brought to my attention the

> > > possibility

> > > > of

> > > > > the saline implants. can someone give their thoughts of

> this?

> > i

> > > > have

> > > > > been researching today and all of my symptoms are those of

> the

> > > > saline

> > > > > implants.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award

> surprises

> > of

> > > al

> > > > Music.

> > > > > (___http://music.http://mus_ (http://music.p//music.) <WB_

> > (_http://music.http://music_ (http://music.http//music.) )

> > > <__WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://WBhttp:_

> (wbhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhtt_)

> > (_wbhttp://muhttp:wbhttp://mwbhtt_

> (wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_) )

> > > > (__http://music.http://music._ (http://music.http//music.)

> > <_WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhtt_

> (wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_)

> > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_

> > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) ) )

> > > > NCID=aolcmp00300000 NCI

> > > > > 48)

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

surprises

> o

> > > Music.

> > > > (__http://music.http://music._ (http://music.http//music.)

> > <_WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhtt_

> (wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_)

> > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) )

> > > > 48)

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award

surprises o

> > Music.

> > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?)

> > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID

> > > 48)

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

> Music.

> > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?

> NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> > 48)

> >

>

Dstottlemeyer- If you look in the " files " to the left, you will find

lots of ways to detox. You'll want to ask lots of questions and find

what is right for you. Many of us have sought out Naturopaths to

assist us with detox. Here is the long list of ways to detox:

Cleaning out Toxins:

Get colonics

Do a complete colon cleanse

Do coffee enemas

Do a liver/gallbladder cleanse

Do a kidney cleanse

Do a heavy metal cleanse

Do a parasite cleanse

Do a candida cleanse

Do a full body/lymphatic cleanse

Drink 8 full glasses of pure water daily

Use a rebounder 10 minutes a day

Walk one hour a day

Stretch the muscles and tendons in your body

Practice deep breathing

Sweat with an infrared sauna

Giver yourself a dry brush massage once a day

Get massages on a regular basis

Do chi kung

Do tai chi

Do a seven to 30 day fast

Take cleansing/healing baths (epsom salts, apple cider vinegar, etc)

Get specialized treatments as needed

STOP PUTTING TOXINS IN

Do not eat any processed foods

Get all metal out of your dental work

Stop smoking

Don't drink tap water

Buy and use a shower filter

Eat only 100% organic food

Do not eat in fast food restaurants

Do not eat anything that comes out of a microwave oven.

Eliminate aspartame and msg

Do not eat artificial sweeteners including Splenda

Do not drink diet sodas

Do not eat hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

Do not eat homogenized or pasteurized dairy products

Do not eat high fructose corn syrup

Use only non-flouridated toothpaste

Do not use non-stick cookware

Eat only organic, kosher meat and poultry

Do not eat farm raised fish

Do not eat pork

Do not eat shellfish

If you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin

Get an air purifier

Use only nontoxic cleaning supplies

Do not drink canned or bottled juices

Do not use sunscreen

Do not take vitamins

Do not use antiperspirants or deodorants

Do not eat white processed sugar

Do not eat white processed flour

Eat nothing that says " fat free " on the label

Eat nothing that says " sugar free " on the label

Eat nothing that says " low carbs " on the label

Do not eat food bars

Do not eat diet or protein shakes

Stay away from public hot tubs, steam rooms, and swimming pools

loaded with chlorine

Do not use air fresheners sprays or plug ins

Eliminate flourescent lighting

Reduce air conditioning

Avoid dry cleaning

Make your own beer and wine

Buy a good vacuum cleaner with a hepa filter

DIETARY STEPS

Eat more fresh organic fruits and veggies

Buy a juicer and use it

Eat organic nuts and seeds

Get natural sunlight

Eat an organic apple a day

Take coral calcium

Take all natural Vit E

Take colloidal minerals daily

Drink the " magic juices " (noni, goji, mangosteen, aloe vera, acai

berry)

Take a whole food supplement daily

Eat organic honey, bee propolis, royal jelly, bee pollen.

Get an oxygen water cooler

Take digestive enzymes

Use organic sea salt

Eat organic dark chocolate

Take an Omega 3 supplement

Eat healthy snacks

~Krista

ps. I joined the forum in September, was explanted in November,

started detoxing in December and already feel MUCH better! I was sick

for an entire year!

> >

since

> > july07 i started with joint pain,tenderness, facial,hands, july

> swelling

allergy

> and

> rheumatod

> lots

has

> fall

> > and now i am starting imuran-an immunosuppressant drug. last

week

> my

> off.

> racking my

except

> an

possibility

> of

> have

> saline

> > implants.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Agreed. Its a catch 22, in one sentence he states that he recommends

removal but not total capsulectomy so i figured they may at least cover

the implant removal portion of the procedure but will just let Dr Feng

handle that. Thanks for the advice.

>

> ,

>

> I'd keep that letter away from the insurance company . . .

>

> They may decide that you don't need a capsulectomy on the basis of

that letter.

>

> WRONG!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>