RemedySpot.com

Re: OHIO SISTERS hello everyone - it has been a while....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shari,

It is fantastic to see your name again on this group! I have missed

you so much!

We have a number of girls in the Ohio area, so I am sure they will be

able to help you out. is there, and I think Sandy, , and

others.

I got your recent email and I will definitely be getting back to

you...have wanted to call, but it's been tough with our new

businesses and tax season still staring me in the face. Ugh.

I wish you well on your move...stay in close touch!

Hugs,

Patty

>

> Hello girls!!

>

> It has been quite a few months since I have posted - I have had a

lot

> going on in my life... We are moving from Florida to the Cleveland

> area and I have been busy preparing to sell our home in this

terrible

> market, plus I had a few months at the year end where our PC

crashed -

> not fun... Not great excuses, still, but I do miss everyone

terribly

> as I used to be online daily for years.

>

> I hope I find everyone well or at least getting better. I myself

still

> have my good days and bad days - I am hoping opnce we move I can

find

> better doctors to help me but you know how that goes. I was

wondering

> if we had any sisters in the Cleveland area - we are looking at

> Brunswick, Strongsville, Medina, etc., who could recommend a pain

Mgt

> doctor as well as a family doc, etc as I am lost as I am not from

this

> area and need to set up my appts as we are moving in June and I

don't

> want any long delay due to the " new patient wait " issues. Any

advice

> would be greatly appreciated. My Husband is leaving at the end of

March

> due to his job so I will be stay behind until our little boy gets

out

> of school - he is 6 and in the first grade for those newer girls

that

> don't know me.

>

> Again - it is great getting back online and getting to talk to you

> girls again... please let me know if I can gelp with anything as I

have

> been around a while - you can see my story at

> http://humanticsfoundation.com/shari.htm or

> www.breastimplantawareness.org/shari.htm

> or in the files section here on the group - the gross explanted

> implants on the top of this page are mine... yuck.

>

> Love to all - I hope everyone is feeling well as they can this

weekend!

>

> shari Halverson :)

>

Guest guest

Shari - I am in the Ohio area although I will be a couple of hours away from you I believe. I think is closest.......

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know :)

Much Love,

Beth

Shari,It is fantastic to see your name again on this group! I have missed you so much!We have a number of girls in the Ohio area, so I am sure they will be able to help you out. is there, and I think Sandy, , and others. I got your recent email and I will definitely be getting back to you...have wanted to call, but it's been tough with our new businesses and tax season still staring me in the face. Ugh.I wish you well on your move...stay in close touch!Hugs,Patty>> Hello girls!!> > It has been quite a few months since I have posted - I have had a lot > going on in my life... We are moving from Florida to the Cleveland > area and

I have been busy preparing to sell our home in this terrible > market, plus I had a few months at the year end where our PC crashed - > not fun... Not great excuses, still, but I do miss everyone terribly > as I used to be online daily for years.> > I hope I find everyone well or at least getting better. I myself still > have my good days and bad days - I am hoping opnce we move I can find > better doctors to help me but you know how that goes. I was wondering > if we had any sisters in the Cleveland area - we are looking at > Brunswick, Strongsville, Medina, etc., who could recommend a pain Mgt > doctor as well as a family doc, etc as I am lost as I am not from this > area and need to set up my appts as we are moving in June and I don't > want any long delay due to the "new patient wait" issues. Any advice > would be

greatly appreciated. My Husband is leaving at the end of March > due to his job so I will be stay behind until our little boy gets out > of school - he is 6 and in the first grade for those newer girls that > don't know me. > > Again - it is great getting back online and getting to talk to you > girls again... please let me know if I can gelp with anything as I have > been around a while - you can see my story at > http://humanticsfou ndation.com/ shari.htm or > www.breastimplantaw areness.org/ shari.htm> or in the files section here on the group - the gross explanted > implants on the top of this page are mine... yuck.> > Love to all - I hope everyone is feeling well as they can this weekend!> > shari

Halverson :)>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Shari,

I live in Ohio but not near Cleveland where you will be ....I am about 4 hours from there.

But I have found some doctors and did my research on them and here you are.......

Holston, ND, BA

Options Naturopathic Clinic

2460 Fairmont Blvd. Suite 219

Cleveland Height, OH 44106

Phone: (216) 707-9137

Lina Tere Sbrocco, ND,Lac

Ohio Holistic Medicine & Wellness Center

5779 Wooster Pike Rd.

Medina, Ohio 44256

Phone: (350) 721-9990

Lina Tere Sborcco, ND, LAc

Integrative Health Center

24155 Chardon Rd.

Richmond Heights, Oh 44143

Phone : (440) 943-3830

I hope you have success with these doctors.

Love

In a message dated 3/15/2008 8:12:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

Shari,It is fantastic to see your name again on this group! I have missed you so much!We have a number of girls in the Ohio area, so I am sure they will be able to help you out. is there, and I think Sandy, , and others. I got your recent email and I will definitely be getting back to you...have wanted to call, but it's been tough with our new businesses and tax season still staring me in the face. Ugh.I wish you well on your move...stay in close touch!Hugs,Patty>> Hello girls!!> > It has been quite a few months since I have posted - I have had a lot > going on in my life... We are moving from Florida to the Cleveland > area and I have been busy preparing to sell our home in this terrible > market, plus I had a few months at the year end where our PC crashed - > not fun... Not great excuses, still, but I do miss everyone terribly > as I used to be online daily for years.> > I hope I find everyone well or at least getting better. I myself still > have my good days and bad days - I am hoping opnce we move I can find > better doctors to help me but you know how that goes. I was wondering > if we had any sisters in the Cleveland area - we are looking at > Brunswick, Strongsville, Medina, etc., who could recommend a pain Mgt > doctor as well as a family doc, etc as I am lost as I am not from this > area and need to set up my appts as we are moving in June and I don't > want any long delay due to the "new patient wait" issues. Any advice > would be greatly appreciated. My Husband is leaving at the end of March > due to his job so I will be stay behind until our little boy gets out > of school - he is 6 and in the first grade for those newer girls that > don't know me. > > Again - it is great getting back online and getting to talk to you > girls again... please let me know if I can gelp with anything as I have > been around a while - you can see my story at > http://humanticsfoundation.com/shari.htm or > www.breastimplantawareness.org/shari.htm> or in the files section here on the group - the gross explanted > implants on the top of this page are mine... yuck.> > Love to all - I hope everyone is feeling well as they can this weekend!> > shari Halverson :)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Hello again and thanks to all the kind words from everyone and

the " Ohio sisters " . I will be moving there in June after my son

gets out of school - my hubby is leaving in a few weeks but I didn't

want to pull Logan (6 - almost 7 in June) out of school and transfer

this late in the year. Will be moving near Cleveland - probably the

Brunswick/Strongsville/Medina areas... we haven't decided on a house

yet... We have decided to rent for a while until we get used to the

area and make sure we like the schools, etc., before we buy. Those

areas I believe are south west of Cleveland. I am in for quite a

culture shock I believe having been born and raised in the Tampa

area. We shall see - our idea of a cold day here is 60.

I am in for some major changes.

I am looking forward to spending more time online - I used to be

here daily. I hope I get get to know the newer girls here and keep

up with the ones that have been around a while like me and possibly

even longer!!

To the ones who know me, my son Logan is doing great-no more signs

of " implant illness " for a few years now. No hives and weird

rashes... I am soooo very grateful. He is getting the honor roll

every report card ans he has gotten so big and strong. I was so

upset that he was going to be affected and have harsh side effects

after what was happening when he was a baby-3 or so but I am hoping

his body has detoxed all that mess out. He is still modeling and

has now had his first " acting " gig somewhat - he just filmed a

commercial a few weeks ago for the Toronto Bluejays.

To those that have known me for years here my biggest problem was

the guilt of having made my son sick... I am resting much easier

now that he is so healthy with the exception of a terrible oak

allergy.

good to hear from all of you - I hope you all have a great week!!

Shari

:)

> >

> > Hello girls!!

> >

> > It has been quite a few months since I have posted - I have had

a

> lot

> > going on in my life... We are moving from Florida to the

Cleveland

> > area and I have been busy preparing to sell our home in this

> terrible

> > market, plus I had a few months at the year end where our PC

> crashed -

> > not fun... Not great excuses, still, but I do miss everyone

> terribly

> > as I used to be online daily for years.

> >

> > I hope I find everyone well or at least getting better. I

myself

> still

> > have my good days and bad days - I am hoping opnce we move I can

> find

> > better doctors to help me but you know how that goes. I was

> wondering

> > if we had any sisters in the Cleveland area - we are looking at

> > Brunswick, Strongsville, Medina, etc., who could recommend a

pain

> Mgt

> > doctor as well as a family doc, etc as I am lost as I am not

from

> this

> > area and need to set up my appts as we are moving in June and I

> don't

> > want any long delay due to the " new patient wait " issues. Any

> advice

> > would be greatly appreciated. My Husband is leaving at the end

of

> March

> > due to his job so I will be stay behind until our little boy

gets

> out

> > of school - he is 6 and in the first grade for those newer girls

> that

> > don't know me.

> >

> > Again - it is great getting back online and getting to talk to

you

> > girls again... please let me know if I can gelp with anything as

I

> have

> > been around a while - you can see my story at

> > http://humanticsfoundation.com/shari.htm or

> > www.breastimplantawareness.org/shari.htm

> > or in the files section here on the group - the gross explanted

> > implants on the top of this page are mine... yuck.

> >

> > Love to all - I hope everyone is feeling well as they can this

> weekend!

> >

> > shari Halverson :)

> >

>

Guest guest

Shari - How wonderful your son is doing so well!!!!!! I am glad you were able to let go of some of that guilt. I am sure it is hard but you have to remember that you did not know what the implants would do. It is not your fault at all.

I have 2 children also but had them before I ever got my implants. I am now explanted and want more kids...I knwo the fear of harming your kids may always be ther for all of us but I am so happy to hear your son is doing so well.

As I said, I am from Ohio also but will be a couple hours away from you.......

Love,

Beth

Hello again and thanks to all the kind words from everyone and the "Ohio sisters". I will be moving there in June after my son gets out of school - my hubby is leaving in a few weeks but I didn't want to pull Logan (6 - almost 7 in June) out of school and transfer this late in the year. Will be moving near Cleveland - probably the Brunswick/Strongsvi lle/Medina areas... we haven't decided on a house yet... We have decided to rent for a while until we get used to the area and make sure we like the schools, etc., before we buy. Those areas I believe are south west of Cleveland. I am in for quite a culture shock I believe having been born and raised in the Tampa area. We shall see - our idea of a cold day here is 60. I am in for some major changes. I am looking forward to spending more time online - I used to be here daily. I hope I get get to know the newer girls here and keep up with the ones

that have been around a while like me and possibly even longer!!To the ones who know me, my son Logan is doing great-no more signs of "implant illness" for a few years now. No hives and weird rashes... I am soooo very grateful. He is getting the honor roll every report card ans he has gotten so big and strong. I was so upset that he was going to be affected and have harsh side effects after what was happening when he was a baby-3 or so but I am hoping his body has detoxed all that mess out. He is still modeling and has now had his first "acting" gig somewhat - he just filmed a commercial a few weeks ago for the Toronto Bluejays. To those that have known me for years here my biggest problem was the guilt of having made my son sick... I am resting much easier now that he is so healthy with the exception of a terrible oak allergy.good to hear from all of you - I hope you all have a

great week!!Shari :)> >> > Hello girls!!> > > > It has been quite a few months since I have posted - I have had a > lot > > going on in my life... We are moving from Florida to the Cleveland > > area and I have been busy preparing to sell our home in this > terrible > > market, plus I had a few months at the year end where our PC > crashed - > > not fun... Not great excuses, still, but I do miss everyone > terribly > > as I used to be online daily for years.> > > > I hope I find everyone well or at least getting better. I myself > still > > have my good days and bad days - I am hoping opnce we move I can > find

> > better doctors to help me but you know how that goes. I was > wondering > > if we had any sisters in the Cleveland area - we are looking at > > Brunswick, Strongsville, Medina, etc., who could recommend a pain > Mgt > > doctor as well as a family doc, etc as I am lost as I am not from > this > > area and need to set up my appts as we are moving in June and I > don't > > want any long delay due to the "new patient wait" issues. Any > advice > > would be greatly appreciated. My Husband is leaving at the end of > March > > due to his job so I will be stay behind until our little boy gets > out > > of school - he is 6 and in the first grade for those newer girls > that > > don't know me. > > > > Again - it is great getting back online and getting to talk to you

> > girls again... please let me know if I can gelp with anything as I > have > > been around a while - you can see my story at > > http://humanticsfou ndation.com/ shari.htm or > > www.breastimplantaw areness.org/ shari.htm> > or in the files section here on the group - the gross explanted > > implants on the top of this page are mine... yuck.> > > > Love to all - I hope everyone is feeling well as they can this > weekend!> > > > shari Halverson :)> >>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.