RemedySpot.com

New Moderator on Silicone Kids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,

Rogene was kind enough to ask me to be a co-moderator with Silicone Kids given my personal experience and interest in kids, health and environmental toxicity issues.

It wasn't until I became ill from implants as well as mercury poisoning, that I was able to truly bridge my experience with that of children with autism. As most of you know, I was a behavioral therapist for children with autism for several years. I knew about their heavy metal issues (particularly mercury) but had no idea that my own mercury amalgams and breast implants with heavy metals would eventually give me many similar symptoms to that of autistic children.

In the last several months as I have explored autism treatment forums and implant illness forums, I am amazed at several similarities...both illnesses involve:

mitochondrial dysfunction

heavy metal issues

fungal/viral/bacterial issues

chemical toxicity

brain fog/cognitive issues/neurological issues

a lack of understanding among allopathic medicine

women and parents who are frantically forced to become their own doctors

recovery through the same diet, supplements, and detoxification therapies

Autism was not well-known twenty years ago. However, with the explosion of new vaccinations put on the market each year as well as other environmental toxins, it is skyrocketing. What has come to our attention in recent months is the autistic-like symptoms found in children of mothers with breast implants who were either pregnant and/or breast-fed while implanted. Our goal with Silicone Kids is to help these women help their children and make the public aware of this travesty. If anyone comes across information they'd like to contribute to Silicone Kids or have questions, feel free to post or email me personally. Thanks! Love, PH